One word, cheese

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts in italics

 

Authornim’s Pov

 

Yo! cheesy slho901 in the house. Wanna some cheetos, cheese or me? *wink

 

Am’s Pov

I held her shoulder and cupped her head to face me, “Krystal, how can you say that I don’t like you?

If I don’t like you, will I in freeze mode when I first set my eye on you on the first day of school?

If I don’t like you, will I give my lunch to you, will I offered to cook you lunch for the next day?

Do you think that I was not touched that you saved me from the guys from St Nicholas?

Do you think that my heart did not skip a beat when you kissed and declared me as yours to save me from the guys from St Nicholas?

Do you think that I was not touched the second time that you saved me from horrible fall and third time where my skirt was going to be blown up? You also protected me from the terrible thunder and nasty rain when we were outside the library.

Do you think that I don’t know that you deliberately give me a good standing place to rest on the wall in the train?

Do you think I did not give my heart to you when saved me on the fourth time where the man took a video of me?”

 

I wept recollecting on what had happened and the sweet memories came gushing to me. I then rest my forehead on hers for a while and then looked her in the eye to see my reflection for some time. I took in a deep breath and confessed, “I would lie if I say I like you.”

 

She looked at me bewildered.

 

I smiled brightly and this confused her more.

I kissed her on her forehead and exclaimed, “5” . I kissed her on her nose and grinned, “2” . I kissed her on her lips and shouted, “0” .

 

She looked slow-witted.

 

Oops I forget she does not know Chinese.

 

I kissed her on her forehead and exclaimed, “1” . I kissed her on her nose and grinned, “4” . I kissed her on her lips and shouted, “3” .

 

She looked silly.

 

I though she was second in her English language for the whole school? She does not know this English version? Okay, one more chance.

 

I kissed her on her forehead and exclaimed, “4” . I kissed her on her nose and grinned, “8” . I kissed her on her lips and shouted, “6” .

 

She looked dumbly at me.

 

Oh man, she still don’t get me?

 

I kissed her on her forehead and exclaimed, “I” . I kissed her on her nose and grinned, “love” . I kissed her on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter