First Kiss!

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Am’s Pov

 

We were munching our lunch when Luna yelled, “Omo, Am..”

 

I quickly corrected her, “ber, Amber.”

 

She snorted, “You call me Lulu and I can call you Am right?” she winked in mischief.

She continued to gobble down all the food not caring her eating look. She then remembered what she wanted to say, “Am, you should join the cooking club, your lunch is debak! The beef is mouth watering…”

 

“Beef?” The girl that I mesmerized just now flew over and stood in front of us. She was staring at my lunchbox, to be exact, she was eyeing at my beef slice.

 

“Soojung~” A tall girl around 1.7m ran over, puffing, “Why did you run away so fast, we are still in the queue! We need to re-queue again. Argh~”

 

I stood up and gestured her to join us. “I remember you are sitting next to me in class. Here, if you don’t mind, you can have my lunch.”

 

Her eyes twinkled with gratitude, she chirped happily, “Thanks!” She then took my utensils and started to dig in. The tall girl introduced herself as Sulli and her friend was Krystal. Suddenly, Krystal bombed with food in , “Your beef is really nice, where did you buy it?” She looked cute to talk and eat at the same time.

 

(Amber, you just commented Luna gobbling down the food not caring on her eating look and now you are complimenting Krys looked cute while she was talking and eating at the same time? You are seriously biased, yo?)

 

Luna answered on behalf, “Am cooked this herself, you like them? I will ask her to cook for you for tomorrow?”

 

Krystal devoured the last piece of meat, looked up at us, her hands grabbed my mine and asked with sparkling eyes, “Is that really possible?”

 

Can I say no to that pair of glittering eyes?

 

I nodded, elbowed Lulu and gave her a “You better explain to me on this” look.

 

Sulli then whined at Krystal, “Soojung, leave some for me~ ”

 

I piped, “Sulli, if you don’t mind, I have some bread.”

 

Krystal interrupted, “Bread? I want. Gimme~” Then she extended her hands asking me for it and pushed the lunch box to Sulli.

 

I passed the bread and she took a big bite and her eyes shined like stars, “Omo, this is so yummy also, you made it yourself as well?”

I nodded and suddenly Sulli gave a loud cry, “Krystal, you ate all the meat and left only rice and onion?”

 Sulli’s face was priceless.

 

Poor Sulli!

 

She was about to cry when I cooed, “Sulli ah~, onion is good stuff. The phytochemicals in onions improve the working of Vitamin C in the body, thus gifting you with improved immunity. Onions contain chromium, which assists in regulating blood sugar. For centuries, onions have been used to reduce inflammation and heal infections. Tomorrow, I will cook lunch for you also.” I then pat her head.

 She then stopped crying and ate the food like a happy kid eating ice cream.

 

Krystal looked at me with gratitude.

--

 

Luna then told me that Krystal’s parents owned the school and it will be good to get her an alliance to aid in the investigation. She told me that Sulli used to be Krystal’s girlfriend but it did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter