The ending is ...

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

In a flash, I saw Am stabbed his own heart with a hair pin!

“Am~!” Dad Aiden, Mum and I yelled at the same time.

I saw Am lying in front of me, his hand stretched out for me, I could not move towards him as I am still enduring the burning torture. His blood oozed out tainting his white crew neck tee.

I broke down again and pleaded, “Please Am, Don’t leave me, I need you. I NEED YOU!”

Am coughed and blood spurt out like water fall, “

Dad, I’m sorry, I cannot fulfil your wish of claiming Krystal, she is my sister, related by blood. Now that I am dead soon, please stop the suffering of my sister.

Mum, I’m sorry, I have to go before you but I think you will be proud of me, since young, you have taught me to be righteous, thank you for your painstaking upbringing.

Krystal, I’m NOT sorry that I have loved you. If I can go back in time, I will still make the same choice.

Goodbye, my love ones~~ I love you ALL~~”

 

Am’s pov

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

If I find favour in your eyes, God, my last wish is Krystal and I will continue  our romantic love as couple and not related by blood.

 

Krystal’s pov

With that, he finished his last speech and left us…

AM~~!

Dad Aiden knelt down crying rivers and casted a spell to remove the burning distress for me. But to me, it made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter