Special Guest: lanCey aka LuLu

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim's pov

Happy new year, guys!

 

Krystal’s Pov

Thoughts in italics

 

The next few days is a bliss, Amber is like 0 cm to 8cm of a ruler and I am like 8 cm to 15 cm of that same ruler.

You might ask me. Wae? 0 cm to 8cm of a ruler and 8cm to 15 cm of that ruler is an item that cannot be separate, right?

That is right, we are like an item and cannot be separated ! *blush plus shy

 

Teacher subscriber clapped to get attention and asked, “Class, we need to stage a play, what should we choose?”

 

A handsome girl her raised her hand, stood up and commented, “Beauty and the beast!” She walked close to me, pointed to Amber and continued, “She will the beauty and …”

 

I smiled to myself thinking that I will be the beast then.

 

“and I will be the beast!” The girl then attempted to hug Amber!

 

Immediately, I spat vehemently, “Hagsaeng (student) Bdy695, you want to die young?”

Student Bdy695 felt her body turning freezing cold, she ran off, flogged back to her seat clutching her heart and panting for air.

The class snickered at Bdy695, attempting to hug their princess.

 

(Bdy695, don’t hug your master in front of Amber. You know who is hellstal? *smirked)

 

Student kiddykiddo raised her hands, walked to my seat and exclaimed excitedly, “Cinderella! With Amber as the main we can called it Amberella!”

And before she said she wanted to be the prince, I stood up tall, eyed at her and threw the words, “I will be the prince then!”

The class cheered.

 

Student Reader90 looked at Amber and suggested, “Amber can be casted as Snow white and the wicked witch will be …”

I stood up. The class was in shock that I am willing to volunteer to be the wicked witch so as to act together with Amber.  I volunteered, “If Amber be casted as Snow white, I want to be the amber apple that she is going to eat!” With that I sat down and put up my icy face to hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter