DongHae is ...

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--At a place where it is filled with mist and smoke ---

 

Song Qian’s pov

What is happening? Why cant Am get my telepathic voice?

(A hoarse voice) Because I have blocked them? You think Idon’t know that you have tipped them on that night?

Why do you do that? She is your …

Enough woman!  I will not let anything ruin my plan…., my grand plan

How can you do that to them…

I will fight you till my very end to save my son..

 

-- Back at the Am’s --

 

Am’s pov

“Mum? Is that you?”

I stopped Krystal of her “advances”. And uncovered the blanket.

 

“Mum, are you here?”  I looked

and

but I did not see her.

Krystal pulled the blanket and attempting to cover us again, but I am faster.

I placed a chaste kiss in her swollen redden lips and muttered, “I will be back I promise!”

 

Her hair was in disarray as if she just woke up from sleep. She was looking so alluring especially her strawberry flavoured plump lips that tasted so ridiculously delicious.

She seemed to be pissed off.

“Are you leaving me,….. like this….., hanging and and and?” Krystal spat and crossed her hands looking angry. (Maybe deprived is a better word *smirk)

M slho901, Stop, don’t you dare to describe what my love is wearing at her bottom. Do not tell them she is wearing a y striking red lacy p*anty and I suspect that she has the matching pair behind her pink top.

( writer slho901 then quickly covered little slho901’s eye. Little slho901 exclaimed cheekily, “But I hear them already ” *smirk)

 

“I need to make a dash, it is urgent! I heard my mum!”

“We are in the mid of that and you heard your mum?!?” My princess eyed at her dangerously.

“Yes!” I was able to run to the door when..

“You are going to meet her like this?”

“Huh?” I looked down and saw that I am topless with my Pikachu boxer.

(Yes the same one that Am wore on the day when they met with 2 beasts.)

 

I blushed and quickly picked up my blue coat to cover my full body.

“I am coming with you~!”

“Cant wait to meet your mother in law?” I teased and she blushed as well.

“SHUT UP!”

She ran to me, hold my hands and was about to make a run when I..

“You wanna meet your mother in law while wearing this?” I smirked.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter