f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts in italics

 

Am’ Pov

 

It was closed to 12am. I was alone in study room reading a thick book titled,” Communicating with the spirit” when I need to answered my nature call and so I left my study room for a toilet break.

 

Before I went out, I closed the windows in case the wind will blow my pages of my unfinished book. In the end, I decided to bookmark on the page and closed the book.

 

After 5 minutes or so, I went back to my study room, saw one window was opened and the book was opened too!

 

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone with edited words in bold

The window I had for sure closed when I left

Is now opened

The book I had closed after reading

Is now opened too

-- end of lyrics

 

I ran to the window, put my head out and looked down to see if there was any one or anything but there was none except the winds that was caressing my face that was now wet. It was too dark to see anything. Tears streamed down on their own. I wept.

 

I muttered under my breathe, ”Did you come for me?” and I could taste my salty tears. I gazed at the only object that I can see that was the moon. It was full moon where it was rumoured to the time where spirits can have more freedom to roam around.

 

I am alone. Grandpa and Daddy were out in Korea for business trips. My sister was out for partying at her friends’ place. Though the servants were in the house, but they should be sleeping now.

 

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone

Did you come and go like the wind

In between the time I was gone

Are these traces you left for me?

 

Towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter