Chocolate bar. I like! *shy U? *wink

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap 10

I smiled charmingly, continued to kiss her and my hands marched themselves to under her blouse. When I unveiled her bare tummy, I was shocked then my hands auto went to cover my mouth.

 

 

I flipped my hair and try to smile calmly.

 

 

Did I pick a gem? *smirk

Then something struck me.

 

 

(A hoarse voice) Go Krystal, this is the night that you are dreaming of. Do it and claim what is rightfully yours.

 

But she did not say she loves me *pout 

Do I give my first in such unromantic situation? And I will be the only one contributing?

 

But you wanted to be the “guy” in here, right?

 

Yes, but..

 

No But, it is now or never. Do it and DO IT NOW! Look at her, look at her pretty face, don’t you want her? Look at the body, she is smoking hot, are you sure the other girls will not discover it and go after her? Do you then stand a chance after that?

 

Of cos, I am sure I am the most beautiful girl in St Mary high school! *smirk

 

How about girls from other places? You sure you are the most beautiful and she will choose you?

 

What if she is straight? Do you even stand a chance?

.

.

.

.

.

(An angelic motherly voice) No…

Soojung don’t do it…

don’t fall into the deceiver trap…

 

 I have decided…

 

Nooooooo.....

 

 

 I have decided to fall cos I have already truly deeply madliy fall for her...

 

I removed everything except my undies. I adjusted my position on my fours and placed my hands softly on her chest and we looked intensely at each other eyes. I swore that I could even see my own image in them. Slowly, I moved closer to her.

 

She cupped my face and pulled me in gently to her.

 

So she is not totally drunk huh? *smirk

Her soft eyes that looked at me are so warm.

Her red lips melted me one by one

I like this relaxed feeling,

I love it. It is so warm,

so cosily and

so inviting.

 

I rested my full body on her, s my hands to the back of her neck and her the back of her head.

 

She smiled and returned her appreciation by foundling my cheeks gently.

 

~Aww… this feeling is so magical.

 

Then when the atmosphere was right again, we moved in and continued our tongue battle.

 

What is the feeling of cold? I don’t know now cos our mouths are burning. They are smoking hwat…. ~Ah~.

 

This heat warmed my stomach and spread to all part of my body.

 

Her hands moved from cupping my face to my back, hugged me tightly and caressed my back as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter