I have decided...

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

(The hoarse voice) My daughter, are you forsaking me? I asked you to claim Am once you find him…

Father, let Am be out of here first…

Nooooo…he cannot leave until you claim him.

I beg you to let Am go first.

That means you are breaking your pact?

 Dad?....Yes,  I am willing to take all the punishments.

You are sure?

Yes!

Since you disobey me and dishonour your pact, you shall …

“Ah~” I felt the inside of my body burning in extremely high degree.

It is unbearable. So this is the hell fire?

“AH~” I felt the outside of my body having immerse stinging effect as if the fire spark landing on me.

It is unendurable. So this is the fire blast?

“Krystal! Are you ok?”

“Leave~… Am~”

The pain was too intolerable that my legs gave way and I landed on the floor balling myself shaking uncontrollably.

“Am, bring Krystal out now!”

“Mum? What about you?”

“Just go, I will find myself out.”

I opened my eyes and froze in shocked. Not because of the pain but cos of …

I cried out at the same time as Am to the same person, “MUM!!!”

Am jerked his head and looked at me bewilderedly. He pointed at Mum and asked me, “She is your mum?”

I nodded and tears fell down on their own.

Am shouted, “This is not possible! Mum, this is not the truth right?” and turned to Mum. Mum kept quiet all the while.

How is that possible?

Then the burning sensation overtook me and I screamed in agony.

Am hugged me and kept asking if I am ok.

Then Dad appeared in front of us

 

and told Am what all that had happen.

Mum mentally spoke to Dad using telephantic powers where all 4 of us can hear.

Aiden, do not deceive our children. Let them go!

Both Am and I asked at the same time ,”Dad and Mum, are we really siblings?”

Dad Aiden spoke ,”Let our children hear a love story, once a upon a time, there are 2 twin brothers, one of them who practised the way of light, his name is DH, and his brother who practised the way of magic is AD.

Both of them fell in love in a beautiful girl named SQ. She was attracted to AD but as she is the daughter of the master of Light and practised the way of light, her father arranged her to marry for DH instead.

At the night of the marriage, AD boldly chased after his love and drugged his brother. He then disguised as his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter