Krys, you are so impatient!

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am’s pov

 

I opened and Krystal leapt on me, literally!

“Cha-gee-ya, I thought is me giving you a bear bug, how come is you giving me one?” I teased.

She pouted cutely and whined, “Im tired of standing~~~”

Haha Cute!

She buried her face into my hair and choke, “~Yah! Are you really a boy? How come you like strawberry so much?”

Is there a law that boy cannot like strawberry? *pout

I ignored her and diverted her attention,” Let me show you around. This is the walkway…”

“What is in that room?”

“I don’t know it was already locked when I moved in and Here is my bed room!”

 

 

“Wow, it is so exquisitely beautiful! ”

I carried my love and placed her on the sofa in front of the bed.

She pouted and asked, “Why you put me here? I wanna lie on the bed. It looks so big and must be very comfy.” She tugged my blue coat and opened bth arms wanting me to carry her.

“No.” I crossed my hands.

“Wae?”

“Cos I respect the bed and even for myself, I will only lie on top after bathe.”

“You are implying that I am dirty?” Krystal eyed me dangerously while throwing draggers at me.

“Cos you are… ”

 

Krystal’s pov

Then he stopped me from moving. He held my hands in his.

 They feel so right! My baby’s hands are so warm just like his heart. ~Aww

He then gave me a long from to right side of my lips all the way to my right ear! I gulped at his sudden action. I could feel something in my stomach, massive heat released and rushed upwards my face burning them in the process. My face flushed.  

He then looked at me and playfully moved back and forth from me.

I saw he was eyeing at my lips and suddenly he was dangerously closed to me that I can feel the warmth that was emitted from his breath.

 

He is going to kiss me?

Then it seemed that my body had its own thought, my eyes closed and I inched nearer to him. I cannot process why I am doing that.

 “Cos you are salty, don’t deny it for I just taste you! So you should take a bthe if you wanna go to my bed!”

“Yah~!” I wanted to smack him but he was just too fast.

He escaped!

(Play this and imagine Am doing Yuri ‘s move…haha…He is so y right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub8TbVwAZ9E

Did you see another Jung in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter