A…r…g….h…!

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am’s pov

 

-- In the ambulance --

Krystal was crying so hard that her eyes looked like they are going to be blood shot red tomorrow. She kept eyeing on my hand and I knew that she wanted so much to hold mine but dare not do so.

I glanced at M slho901, he got the message and knocked at the window to signal the driver that he want to sit in front. Before he left, he took Krystal’s left hand to touch my right hand, and her right hand and placed it on my chest!

I eyed power him angrily and he went, “Oops sorry should be here.” He then placed her hand on my face and left to sit at the front

She my hand, caressed my face so tenderly as if I am a tofu that can break easily, whispered lovingly, “Amber, how are you feeling? You will be ok, You will be ok, You will be ok!”

Is she trying to convince herself?

I slowly moved my left hand and cup her right side of her face to get her attention. I lifted up my palm and looked at her.

“4?” she asked.

I blinked, the edge of my mouth went upways attempting to smile and I continued to show her with my fingers.

She went,”86

I stopped and glanced at her as if telling her I am done and she need to interpret it.

She repeated “486” a couple of times. She asked, “Is it a number to call?” I stared at her.

“Not correct?” She signed sadly.

I slowly moved my left hand to her chin, brought her really close to me. I moved her forehead to my lips to give it a light kiss, directed her nose to my lips to give it a gentle and ushered her lips to my lips to give it a tender kiss.

Then she broke down again and cried, “I love you too, Amber! You must recover else I cannot forgive myself!”

Should I do it now?

Again, I moved her ear near to my lips and whispered very softly,”I love y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter