Amber is Alvin! =P

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

I was dragged to by Luna and Sulli to a desolate club. I yelled at them, “Yah~ I don’t want to go into such places. What if Amber finds out? What would she think about me?”

 

Sulli teased me, “What are you so whipped by Amber? Is she the only girl in the world?

 

Luna agreed, “They might be better fishes out there!”

 

I looked straight in the eye of Luna and spat, “Amber is your cousin! You are asking me to be unfaithful to her?”

 

Luna shivered a little and she zipped her leather jacket.

 

Sulli retorted, “Has she asked you to be her girlfriend?”

 

I clicked my tongue, rolled my eye and crossed my hands, “I will be the one asking!”

 

Luna’s eyes as big as saucers and she gulped big time, “But you are a girl, how can you do that?”

 

I defended, “Isn’t Amber a girl? She is more on the girly girl than me! She is getting too popular, look at the drama discussion, she is the most popular in class and whole school!” I looked down and started to fidget my fingers.

 

Aww~ Both of them looked so sad

 

“Ok, I will do it only once and that is this time!”

 

Both of them leapt in happiness as if they gotten free tickets to Paris for shopping.

 

--Inside the club—

 

 

It is pretty impressive with the stage setup and nice blue lightning. Is it really a club?

 

Then as we approached closer to the stage, the lighting changed colour.

 

I exclaimed, “Pretty cool!” and out of sudden, I heard many footsteps dashing in ecstatically and I was about to turn around to see these people , the light changed to

 

 

Then those people cheered and roared very loudly as if to welcome the performer.

 

Then the spot light revealed Suzy! She came on stage in an ancient archer costume and with arrow and bow!

 

What?

 

She said, “Boys and Girls, welcome! Today is a special day, I would like to invite a guest on stage, I will shoot the paper arrow and whoever it landed on, the person will be the lucky guest”

 

She shot randomly

 

 

 

and it randomly landed on me!

 

Luna and Sulli congratulated me and pushed me to stage.

 

Suzy came over and shook my hands. “You are the lucky one!” With that she left the stage.

 

I stood there dumbfounded.

 

Then another spot light revealed Shannon!

 

 

 

“Welcome t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter