Topped with rotten century eggs and vegetables

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

I turned and saw Top stood there, clutched his fist and smirked evilly to me.

I muttered murderously under my breath, “TOP, after today, you will be known as a true TOP aka The Ostracized Person!”

My face turned blank and unreadable, but in my mind, I analyzed his profile.

 

Name: TOP

Personality: Arrogant like his name

Strengths: Skilful, strong and tall with 1.8m

Potential weakness: Too full of himself and likely to flaunt to display outburst at the front

Tactics employed: Be Patience, defend and drained him out till chance

 

During the match, he guarded me extremely tight.

Well, it fits my plan! *smirk

I concentrated on defending. I acted flustered, breathless and seemed too weak to aim for a shoot.

Maybe I defend too well and that agitated him. *haha

After closed to 15 minutes, he grew bolder started trying to attack me physically again. But I defended well.

After some time, he seemed to be getting tired.

My time has come!

I aimed, jumped as high as possible and before I can throw the ball. The ball was smacked off by him!

Nice jump, Top.

Everyone gasped and not cos of my ball being smacked off but at my stupidity.

Well, you will be one of them thinking why I did that right? He is taller than me, at least 10 cm and he is strong and can jump high too, would it be ridiculous to attempt to out jump him and aim for a shoot?

You shall see!*smirk

I acted dejected and went back defending his attack. After 10 minutes, another chance came and I did the same thing. Doing the same thing will have the same result. The ball was again smacked off by him.

I acted going to cry and the chant of supporting me get softer. After 5 minutes, another chance came and I did the same thing. The ball was again smacked off by him 3rd time.

At this time I quickly retrieved the ball, I made an attempt again but this time, I jumped lousily low and of cos out of natural reflex, he do the same as before, he leapt high in the air as if flaunting his stamina.

Being first to jump, shorter than him and did a low jump, I landed on the floor faster than him. Then once my foot landed on my ground, I did a move to the right and did my aim. He was a very experienced player, he immediately use his full strength to move to left trying to block me.

But, after he did that, I moved swiftly to my left, leapt higher than ever before, aimed and did 3 points shoot

He did not dream that a weakling like me will know how to do 2 false moves before making the shoot!

and the ball went in!

Woohoo!!! I scored 3 points!  Yes!

The whole hall w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter