You're amber apple in my eye!

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

To all readers, no matter, you voted, commented or not.  I wanna say "You're amber apple in my eye!"

Below is my heartfelt message for you all. Thanks for the support that you have given me. Thanks!

 

All the messages are in the pictures.

I

Goodbye~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Then someone entered and it was !!!

 

 

Aiden and Krystal were dumbfounded and just stared at the Song Qian look alike.  Song Qian jerked and cried, “Why do you appear only now?”

Song Qian look alike bowed and apologized, “I’m sorry, Song Qian. Once I received your message, I came as fast as I could but still it was too late…but I will still do what I need to do.”

She turned and looked at Aiden, “My name is Victoria.”

Victoria’s pov

I uttered, ”Let’s hear a  love story, once a upon a time, there are 2 twin brothers, one of them who practised the way of light, his name is DH, and his brother who practised the way of magic is AD.

Both of them fell in love in a beautiful girl named SQ.  Little did they know that SQ has a twin sister called VS, she is very sick and shy and is in love with DH like her sister,  but her father arranged SQ to marry for DH.

At the night of the marriage, VS boldly chased after his love and drugged her sister. She then disguised as her sister to meet her love. Both of them enjoy their night.”

I looked down and continued sadly, “But later she discovered the man was not the man that she thought he was, she became more afraid when she found herself pregnant. She gave birth to a baby girl, confessed, pleaded with her sister to help her take care of her daughter and not to reveal to others.

During that time her sister has also just given birth to a baby boy with DH, but out of love, her sister a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter