Chapter 9

King's bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

Andy absorbed warmth through Junjin’s palms, while he clutched his hands to the chest and answered the kiss. A cold cloud had been around his figure since he had met Misun. The embrace of Junjin melted him from stupor and made him feel warm again. “I have missed you…” Andy murmured when his lips were freed. “Being a king is not what I imagined…” he chuckled a bit.

Junjin pressed his chin to the forehead and squeezed his lover tightly. Andy smelled so good. It was the kind of the smell that comforted Junjin and calmed him down. It was cheesy to say it out loud, but Junjin thought he had never smelled anything like that before. It was intoxicating, addicting, and Junjin felt himself missing the scent when he was lying in his bed, surrounded by snoring hunks of men. Even now Junjin could smell the sweet scent in his nostrils, as he sniffed the curve of the neck.

“Junjin…” Andy said.

“Let me just…for a while…please…” Junjin pleaded.

Andy didn’t want him to let go off him, but anyone could see them having an intimate moment. It was too much for both of them to not be able to sleep next to each other every single night. If Junjin let go off Andy now, when would be the next time they will see each other again? The warm sniffles against his neck tickled the skin. Andy tried not to giggle.

“When will we see each other again…?” Junjin whispered, hands squeezing the cheeks and pursing the lips. “In the evening…?”

“I don’t know.” Andy shrugged. “I want to see you again today…but Eric hyung might tell me to do things again…” he pouted.

“Ah…especially now since he…he knows about us…” Junjin mumbled.

“He knows?!” Andy stepped back. “He cannot know! If he knows, then anyone can find out!”

“Andy,” Junjin cupped the face again. “We will make sure…no one finds out. I promise.” He flashed a smile and leaned in to calm his loved one down with a tender kiss. “I won’t let anyone find out about me and you.” Junjin swore.

Andy was convinced, hands on the upper arm, when Junjin winced. “Junjin? What is it?” The king panicked as Junjin placed his hand onto the spot Andy had touched. “Tell me, Junjin…” Andy tried to hide his scare.

“Jeehoon’s mark…” Junjin murmured. “It hurts.”

 

 

The assistant leaned to the wall and stared at the priest. Dongwan knew how to look after flowers; it was something he was good at. He had always been good at it. Eric knew that if Dongwan ever found out that he was watching him from the window, he would have stopped taking care of the garden. This was the only way to gawk at the ex-lover. They had not been together in years, but Eric yearned for Dongwan’s kiss and touch. It didn’t matter how much the assistant hated Junjin, he would always love Kim Dongwan.

“Mr. Mun,” Eric turned his head swiftly at the and rubbed his neck. “Did I interrupt something?” Hyesung questioned apologetically.

“No, no, I was just checking the yard,” Eric didn’t want to lie entirely. “What is it Hyesung?” he smiled at the young man. “Is something wrong with the king?” Eric interrogated.

The shook his head to answer the man, and Eric sighed in relief. “The king has gone to his chamber.” Hyesung announced. “He had something to tell you. Eric-sshi..” he smiled and bowed 90-degrees. After he had turned around and almost taken a step, Eric called his name. “Yes?”

“Has he…confessed something…to you?” The assistant questioned.

“No,” Hyesung replied. “And if he did, I would not share it with anyone else.”

“Of course, of course,” Eric assured. “I just felt like…he would tell you…”

Hyesung squeezed his lips together and shook his head again, indicating that he didn’t know anything about their king. His majesty was not the type to talk with strangers, and Hyesung didn’t need to hear his secrets. He was there to help the king, not to fish for information. If the king told his secrets himself, Hyesung was there to listen. Even if the king talked about something that could doom the kingdom, the was not allowed to talk about it.

“You do wonderful job, Hyesung ah,” Eric praised the young man.

“Thank you,” Hyesung smiled. “Have a good day, Mr. Mun.” He bowed again and walked off.

The assistant twiddled his fingers and turned his eyes back at the garden. But Dongwan was not there anymore.

“…” Eric cursed and marched away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter