Chapter 8

King's bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

The bodyguard’s heart was in his mouth as he looked at the assistant of the king as if his words did not affect him. “What do you mean…?” Junjin asked the man, pretending to sound indifferent.

Eric stepped closer to the tall man, eyes deadly serious as he muttered, “Don’t be a smart with me.” Junjin swallowed visibly, his Adam’s apple moving. “You are in love with our king and our king is in love with you.” Eric gritted his teeth. “Since I found out about it, it won’t take long and the whole kingdom knows about the king’s scandalous relationship.”

Junjin decided it was better to not talk. With Eric it would not have helped in any way possible. That man’s job was to talk and debate. Junjin would have come second immediately if he had even tried. Even if he had a point in what he wanted to say, the assistant would have found so much bad to say to him.

“We will be careful,” Junjin bowed and turned.

“You should break up,” it sounded more of a command than a piece of an advice.

The bodyguard was back at the other handsome man, before he looked over his shoulder and muttered, “Like you and my father did?” Eric visibly startled – Junjin knew about that sinful relationship?! “You might have loved my father. But don’t you dare patronise me…” the bodyguard bowed once more, 90-degrees just to piss the older man off, and marched away.

 

 

“Who are you?”

“Ah…I am Kangta…” The person introduced himself. “My father is a baker and my mother makes clothes in the town and I was told to come here to be something. I wished the king…could help me.” he explained fast.

The short man cackled as if the new guy had told a joke and clasped his hand onto his shoulder and began to lead him somewhere. “No one gets to see the king just like that,” His arm was around Kangta’s shoulders. “Before you get to even see rest of the castle, you need to know what you want to do. I am Minwoo by the way.” The man shook hands with the tall guy. “Do you know what you want to be?”

The man shook his head, nervously twiddling his pianist like fingers.

“Well, your bone structure is amazing! You could be an .” Minwoo wiggled his eyebrows. “Just like our Hyesung.” He pointed at the pretty guy, talking to the stylist. “Don’t worry! He is not that kind of an .” Minwoo waved at the arrogant looking , who just rolled his eyes and continued looking at the clothes the stylist was holding. “What are you good at?” he asked the man.

“Ah…I am not good at anything really…” Kangta was embarrassed. “I can do physical stuff…” he whispered.

Minwoo clapped his hands together and rough-handled the poor man as if he was a bodyguard too. “Since many injuries happen once in a while to my men, you can become a bodyguard as well. There is never too many bodyguards.” he explained fast. “Are you willing to wake up at 5 every morning?” Kangta nodded. “You don’t mind showering with other men?” He blushed but nodded again. “Splendid. This is our room; you can have that bed over there.” Minwoo pointed at the uncomfortable bed at the very corner of the room and then patted the back. “You will do just fine as a bodyguard, Kangta-sshi.”

 

 

“The bodyguard seems to like you,” Hyujin talked softly to Hyesung.

“Tsk, he is just a bully,” Hyesung spoke, but blush tinted his cheeks. “Those bodyguards don’t have brain. They think with their es.” The girl giggled, hand covering . “Lee Minwoo is what I like to call ‘special stupid’.” Hyesung went through all of the clothes again and then chose one of them.

“You have to admit that even with tiny brain, Lee Minwoo and Park Junjin are pretty high quality bodyguards.” Hyujin was drooling all over the hot bodyguards. “I once dropped one of my hangers to the floor and Park Junjin helped me pick it up. He smells amazing.” her eyes rolled back in her head.

Hyesung chuckled at her pathetic tries to make him change his mind about the brainless hunks of meat, but Hyesung was not the type to date co-workers. Sure, he sometimes saw the bodyguards showering and it was a pretty view, but when they did dumb jokes every time someone bended over, he remembered the tiny brains they had. Besides, Hyesung was not even gay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter