Chapter 13

King's bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fingers entwined on top of the soft flowerbed. Silent moans filled the little room in the garden, but no one could hear them; they were quite inaudible. Dongwan’s thighs were cramping, although they had not been up that long, about 2 minutes. A pair of lips led softly on the neck, leaving small marks so that no one could see them. The moans intensified and Dongwan arched his back, twitching uncontrollably underneath Junghyuk.

“Junghyuk ah…” Dongwan murmured against the lips.

“Dongwan ah…” Junghyuk cooed.

The older man closed the gap between them and kissed Dongwan hungrily. The shorter man’s arms curled around the neck and his legs wrapped around the waist. Junghyuk’s hands were on the waist. It was a long kiss, because the two didn’t know when was going to be their next time together. Dongwan turned to his side after Junghyuk had freed his lips and cuddled closer to the tall man.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Eric shook his head and stopped staring at the flowerbed that had reminded him of Dongwan. His feet had once again led him to their hidden place. Why did they want to hurt him again? His heart had been broken ages ago, but his memories were fresh like it had happened yesterday. Eric kneeled to the floor and touched the flowerbed. The flowers were dead, just like his and Dongwan’s relationship.

Then something caught Eric’s eye. “Huh?” He reached for a golden jewellery and looked at it confused. “Odd. Why is this here?” he let his gaze wander around the room just in case he had not noticed something, but there weren’t many places to hide to. “What is this?” Eric studied the jewellery and then stood up. “No one knows about this place except me and Dongwan…” Something was bizarre in the piece of jewellery so Eric put it in his pocket and decided to show it to the priest.

                             Dongwan was praying at the aisle when he stopped mumbling and felt the presence of the assistant. “What do you want, Eric?” He muttered, back at the tall guy, and closed his eyes trying to get into the same mood as before.

“I need to show you something,” Eric fished out the jewellery and approached the priest. “It’s a brooch that has the escutcheon of the kingdom engraved to it.” he showed it to Dongwan. “It’s exactly like the one the king wears.”

Dongwan grabbed the piece of jewellery with delicate hands and immediately dropped it to the ground. He screamed in pain and covered the burning palm with the free one and chuffed. “Dongwan!” Eric glued his hands to the upper arms. “What happened? What is it?!” the assistant questioned.

“It’s dark magic, Eric…” Dongwan whispered. “We need to get rid of it…” he said. “It cannot stay here. It can doom us all…if it is the same exact one as his majesty wears, it means it is supposed to be dangerous. Take it Eric…” The assistant took the brooch and hid it in his fist. “Where did you find it?” Dongwan asked.

Eric stared at him.

“From the garden.” He answered. “From…our hiding place.”

Dongwan gazed into the eyes, his cloak moving along with him. “Why were you there?” he interrogated, holding the smoky palm.

“It’s none of your business.” Eric mumbled seriously. “I will get rid of the brooch.” he bowed at the man and then walked off.

As soon as the heavy door was closed and the sound echoed in the church, Dongwan kneeled to the ground and growled in pain.

This was not good.

 

 

Hyesung was stunned when Minwoo retreated from him, hands still glued to the wall. The eyes ogled at his, and Hyesung could feel his heart starting to beat prompter and prompter. Minwoo said nothing. Hyesung said nothing. The sun had risen fully, which meant that they had stood there enough to miss the breakfast.

Minwoo looked handsome from that angle. His face was quite small, but it was well proportioned for the rest of the body. His nose was average size, lips were thick – and delicious and soft and kissable – and it was quite dark. The eyes were small, but even so they told more than any words. Hyesung saw the want and the anger through them, but he didn’t care. “Well,” he said and unglued his back from the wall and fist bumped the shoulder like one of the buddies. “I think I should go.” Hyesung said and tried to somehow get out of the muscle jail.

Minwoo was short, but his muscles made up for it. Hyesung pouted, and crossed his arms over his chest, trying to appeal to the bodyguard with his cuteness. It did not work. It did not even stir Minwoo, who still held the arms around the man.

“Tsk…” Hyesung scoffed. “What do you want?”

“To look at you,” Minwoo responded seriously.

The became red. “Why…?” he asked.

“Because you are beautiful.” The short man recited. “That’s why.”

Hyesung uncrossed the arms and let them fall beside his body. He did not remember when was the last time anyone had felt such strong feelings toward him as Minwoo did. The lifted his right hand and placed it onto the chest. He could feel the rapid heartbeat under his palm. A smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter