Chapter 11

King's bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11:

Andy opened his eyes carefully. A sigh of relief exited his lips once the handsome eyes of his bodyguard answered to his gazing. Junjin had a big smile on his face, which implied that he had been awake some time already. “I would love to wake up like this, every single day…” The king murmured softly. 

“Do not get used to it, your majesty…” Junjin answered seriously, but even so Andy knew that he wanted the same thing inside. “If I was to come here every night, rumours would fill the castle…” Junjin talked.

“I know,” Andy nodded. “I know it very well.”

“Still…” Junjin lifted his hand onto the cheek and it gently. “…if I ended up dead, I would not regret a second of this…” he flashed a smile.

Andy felt his heart thudding for the umpteenth time because of this man; sure, Junjin was handsome and irresistible, but he was honest and loving as well. Not once had Andy seen anyone look at him with so much love in their eyes – not that Andy himself had ever been in love either. The hand on his cheek was warm and strong, as it pulled Andy’s face closer. Junjin closed the gap between their lips, and moved on top of the king. Andy moved his legs and spread them to make his lips accessible. The bed creaked under them as they moved clumsily.

Hyesung had promised to knock the door when the time was up, but since neither the king nor the bodyguard heard anything, they continued kissing. Junjin smacked soft and wet kisses on the chin and then went lower and lower, planting the similar kind of pecks onto the chest, the stomach and the legs; especially the soft thighs. Andy held his breath, staring into the eyes of pure lust, while the goose bumps appeared to the pasty skin.

“Your majesty,” Junjin murmured.

“Mmm?” Andy could barely say that.

 “You’ve been a very ba—“ The knock neither of them had waited for had finally hit the door. Junjin turned his head at the source of the voice and bit his cheeks.

They had spent the whole night together, but it still felt like they had had no time whatsoever. Andy sighed, and moved out of the bed, collecting the clothes from the floor. He tried to find the head hole of the shirt, while Junjin was putting on his pants. It was silent. They were back in reality, pretending like nothing was between them. Once the door opened, this never happened. Maybe that was why they got dressed very slowly.

Junjin buckled the belt and locked it, and then he bowed down to take his tight, black shirt. Andy grabbed his pants and ed them, back at Junjin. The lights crammed through the drapes, because Hyesung had not come to the room yet – it was his duty to open them and help the king up from the bed.

As the door was opened by the , Junjin grabbed the last piece of clothing, put it in his pocket and walked out of the room. Regardless of his hair looking scruffy, the bodyguard did not care about it. Andy did not look at Junjin’s way, but combed his beautiful hair and made sure he did not look obscure in anyone’s eyes – especially his kingdom.

“How was it, Andy?” Hyesung was still not comfortable referring to his king with name. “Was it how you expected it to be?” the smile reached from ear to ear.

The king should have kept it a secret, but Hyesung knew more than anyone. And Andy wanted to tell someone how much he had enjoyed the previous night. “It was wonderful,” The king turned around, pulling the shirt down to straighten every crease. “The way he touches me…” Andy closed his eyes and sighed. “I wished we could do this every night.” Hyesung leered at the king. “I know we cannot.”

“I am willing to help you to get Junjin-sshi here once in a while, but every night will be very risky.” the recited. “I do not have enough lies to tell to the bodyguards who guard your room every single day.” Hyesung admitted.

“I know,” Andy nodded. “Just…you know how I feel…” he smiled, but the saw the sadness. The king sighed again. “Well, I need to move on and think about today. Has assistant Eric said something?”

“No, but your bride will be here soon.” Hyesung explained. “So, we have 5 minutes to make the bed and remove that mark from your neck. We wouldn’t want them to raise questions.” he winked and moved beside the bed.

 

Nothing was better than refreshing morning run; especially if the sky was painted with fog. Minwoo was sweating from head to toe, and some of the wetness had absorbed through his shirt. It was relatively early to be outside, for certain bodyguards, so there weren’t many trainees out there yet; only the ones that really wanted it.

Minwoo stepped inside the castle through the garden, when he almost collided with Junjin. “Sorry, dude, I—Junjin? Where were you?” The short lad examined the tall man from head to toe – realising that the clothes Junjin wore were from yesterday. “Did you sleep at all?”

Junjin stared int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter