Chapter 15

King's bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

“Andy,” the king reacted to his name and looked over his shoulder. “I knew you’d be here.” Hyesung smiled as he advanced the man and sat down next to him on the bench. “The garden is beautiful in spring.” he small-talked, before he went to the point.

“It is, isn’t it?” Andy smiled back.

Hyesung waited couple of seconds and then said, “Listen…I know it is a big step you are going to take with Misun, but it is the duty of a king.” Andy had read the books, studied diligently, so he knew that he needed to conceive a child. “The king must conceive a child to follow his footsteps.” Hyesung commented. “That’s how things are.”

“I know,” Andy responded. “I guess I just didn’t expect it to happen so soon…” he sighed, and bowed his head down. “I know what I need to do. I know me and her need to have a child, I’m just…just…”

“You are in love with someone else,” Hyesung smiled when the king looked at him and nodded. “Sometimes…we do stupid things for the sake of love. Maybe this is your stupid thing?” The placed his hand on top of Andy’s and smiled wider.

The king sighed and then turned his head at the flowerbed. “Maybe…” he whispered.

 

Eric entered the church and intruded a moment between a son and a father. Dongwan was examining the exposed arm, a worried expression on his forehead. Junjin looked at his father, when the priest withdrew, and raised an eyebrow. “Well?”

“It seems worse than last time,” Dongwan said, much for Junjin’s shock. “It becomes stronger and stronger every time…I can feel it.” he moved his hands.

“It feels like someone is ripping my arm off…” Junjin explained, twisting his face in pain. “When it doesn’t hurt, I feel perfectly fine. Enegised.” he said. “I used to only feel slight pain on my upper arm, but now it has reached to my forearm.” Junjin told the priest. “It causes excruciating pain…” Dongwan could tell that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter