⇔Grandmother⇔

Accidentally fall for you

⇔Grandmother⇔

 

Woozi POV

Sunday.. where everyone is resting…

it would be nice sleeping a little bit longer but…

“YOOOO~~ LADIEEESSSS~~~ WOOZI HYUNNNNGGG~~ WAKE UPP” sang seungkwan

aish… i feel like i want to fill his mouth with socks.. He kept on poking me face to wake up..

And so i did… and pushed him making him fall on the floor as i laughed..

 

We all ate our breakfast.. and went practice for our concert.. “Okay… like i said yesterday let’s add a bit of the dance moves… “ instruct hoshi. “okay~ then we’ll split up~.. the ones on the right side will go the left side… the right side will enter with a powerful move.. the8 any ideas?” asked hoshi. We practiced until we had a little lunch break. We went to a chicken restaurant nearby.

“woww~~ my seventeen comes after all the effort huh?” asked ahjumma

“naeee~~ “ we all answered. “Ahjumma~ fried chicken please~~” said dokyeom. “like our usual menu ahjumma” said s.coups. “eyhh~ i want a little bit different.. today i want to eat ahjumma’s special chicken soup” said mingyu. “You’ll pay it yourself..” said seungkwan. Mingyu just glared at them. “Ah~ it’s fine.. i’ll treat you guys today~” i said casually.. “WOOOWWW~~~~.. our woozi is treating us delicious food! Woozi forever!!” shouted Hoshi and the others were just screaming excitedly.

“yaaa~ i’ve a great idea.. let’s visit yookyung’s house.. how’s that?” asked Jeonghan

“but hyung we don’t know her address..” said wonwoo. “yeah… but i think she lived not so far from us.. isn’t that right?” asked dino. “we just met her yesterday.. and you guys are already close to her?” asked s.coups. “haha~ that’s the power of man” hoshi while showing his muscles. “i am a man!” shouted dokyeom excitedly. “if she happened to pass by the studio.. then we should ask her the address” said Joshua. “yeah yeah.. it’s not that far..” said Jun “i think it took only a few minutes.. because when she called her brother.. around 6 minutes i say he arrived” said the8. “does she have any sisters though?” asked Vernon out of the blue.. “eyyhhh~~~ what~~” said everyone.

Yookyung’s face is very familiar… I think i’ve met her before.. but i don’t know where.. but i’m sure that time i was still in school. “yaa~ what are you thinking..” asked s.coups. “nothing.” i said and continue eating.

 

 

Yookyung POV

I’ve to go to my university today to check on my painting.. “whoaah~~ where are you going?” asked JeongCheol (1st bro)oppa. “oh~ i’m going to my university for a sec.. there’s something i’ve to check on.” i said. “what is it?” asked grandma. “I’ve painted a new Korean painting on Friday~.. the lecturer said he’ll look on it and he said that i should check on my painting today.. saying that i’ve a good news..”  i said. “really? must be special..” said Myeonghwan oppa (2nd Bro). “want me to go with you?” asked Jaehwa oppa. “it’s fine~.. where’s seungwook oppa?” i asked. “oh~ he went to his university too.. he said he left his work in his locker.. idiot.. i know right” said seungwook oppa and i just laughed.

I borrowed my neighbours bicycle which i already got her permission. And i quickly went to my university.. it takes around 30 minutes though..

 


 

Woozi POV

After 30 minutes practice we take a 5 minute break. “yaaa~~~ yookyung just passed us..” shouted hoshi. “where?” asked Jeonghan. “she rode a bicycle” said Vernon. “how are we going to ask her?” asked dokyeom. “oh! it’s her brother~” said the8. “he’s the one that came to our house right~” i said. “let’s go~” said s.coups dragging me out of the studio.

“Yo bro~ what’s up hyung-nim” said s.coups calmly. “woah~ It’s SEVENTEEN~ good man good..hyung-nim? haha we’re the same age seungcheol-ah.. be comfortable.” said yookyung’s bro. “ah~ i probably didn’t introduce well that day.. i’m Yang Jaehwa” he said. We give him a handshake. “I was about to go to the store.. so what’s up” he asked. “actually~ we want to visit your house..” said s.coups. “what?.. of course.. besides.. i was about to invite you guys.. but i was just afraid that you guys were busy” he said. “we are busy but we should lay back a bit.” i said. “yaa~~ you’re cool aren’t ya” he said. “Instead of you asking permission to come.. i am inviting all of you for dinner tonight.. how’s that?” he said. “alrightyy~~” we said. “i’ve to go now~.. ah! the address! “ he said. “oh wait!” i took out my phone  and opened the memo. “okay go on~” i said. He told us the address and we exchanged goodbyes. He also waved at the others inside. “work hard! Fighting!” he shouted and left.

Yookyung POV

I showed my student id to the guard as i enter. I quickly put the bicycle near the guards booth and quickly went to my class. “There’s an amazing news for you” i looked at the message that Prof. LeeSangEun send me. I wonder what is it.. I entered the class and found that my painting is on his desk. There’s a sticky note at the back.

“Congratulation on this beautiful painting. I say there’s a deep meaning in it and only you can explain it. And that’s not just it.. But your painting will be presenting to other universities arts department for an inspiration. So would you mind writing the meaning of the painting and fax me. I’ll put the explanation for you since you aren’t ready to explain it to others.” –Prof. Lee SangEun

i smiled because of the note!!! OMG!!! My painting will be presented!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!! AT LAST!! MY DREAM COMES TRUE!!.. I can’t wait to tell mom and dad.

I quickly called mom – “Omma~ i’ve to tell you something~” i said over the phone

  • “oh~ what is it pumpkin?” she asked
  • “my painting is gonna be presented to other universities as an inspiration!”
  • “that’s nice honey~” she said
  • “Are you coming home tonight?” i asked excitedly
  • “oh~ i’m sorry pumpkin.. i’ve a lot work to do~” she said
  • “oh… okay then..” i said
  • “i’m sorry… ah! i’ve to go now~” she said
  • “okay…” i end the call.

I’ve messaged dad.. he answered congratulation and said that he can’t have dinner with us tonight.. it’s not like i’m not use to it right… i took my painting and put it inside my locker. well… at least my painting is going to be presented… i’m happy… right…? –sigh-


 

Before i went home, I spent my time at a nearby park. I sat at the bench near the lake. This is just what i wanted. A fresh air. I am happy.. right..? i sighed. My phone vibrated it’s Seungwook oppa.

Seungwook : where are you? it’s almost 7.00PM

Yookyung : it is! oh! sorry!..

Seungwook : well.. hurry back.. we’ve guest tonight.

Yookyung : guest?..

Seungwook : just come home. –end-

Guest?... i wonder who? is it someone i know…? hurmm… I quickly went back home as fast as i can but carefully.Since there’s so many cars. I park the bicycle at it’s usual place and walked home. The guest already arrived since there are so many shoes.. I wonder who?

I entered and welcomed by people’s exciting laughter. I looked at them and they greeted me. “Yookyung nuna~~ missed us?” said seungkwan. I knew all of them because they were introducing themselves yesterday. All of their bright faces making all my worries gone. “sorry we didn’t told you who’d came” said Seungwook oppa. “It’s fine~” i said. “Let’s sit together yookyung~ since we’re the only ladies~” said grandma making me laugh. We all sat and eat together~ They were shocked that i’ve 4 brothers. “No wonder your so comfortable with us~” said hoshi. “turns out there are 4 brothers” said Dokyeom. “well.. you guys didn’t ask” i said. “right right~” s.coups nodded in agreement.

Grandma then stands up. “are you done grandma~?” i asked. “yess.. i want to eat my medicine now~” she said. “just left your plate here i’ll wash it for you” i said and grandma went to her room. “We have desserts~! or you’re already full?” asked Jeongcheol oppa excitedly. “what~~ the word full is not in SEVENTEEN’s dictionary! Let’s eat!!” said Hoshi. “you okay” asked s.coups beside me. “yeah~..” i nodded. While i was washing the dishes, the guys were having desserts and talking, laughing. I went to the living room after i washed the plates. “Yookyung~ eat with us~” shouted Jaehwa oppa. “i’m full~” i said while smiling. “oh wait~ where woozi hyung?” asked mingyu.

“ah~ he’s in grandma’s room..” said Jeongcheol oppa calmly. I opened the sliding door and saw woozi was massaging my grandma’s feet happily. i automatically smile when i saw woozi’s smile. He looks like a really bright guy. “jihoon is a really good massager~” said grandma. Woozi looked at her and smiles. Suddenly the bell rings. Myeonghwan oppa opened the door. “Yookyung~ your boyfriend’s here” he said. The little kid name Dongjoon came and hugs my legs. “Omo~~ how’s my tiny boyfriend doing?” i asked and kneeled at his height level. “I missed you nuna~” he said as he hugs me. “aww~ missed you too~” i said. “Your boyfriend?” asked s.coups. “well.. he wanted me to assume that though” i said. “i’m going to marry yookyung nuna~” he said happily. “how old are you~” asked dino. “i’m 5 years old~” he said. “Don’t touch my nuna~ you’ll be dead before apocalypse happen” he said. “did i just got threatened by a 5 year old kid” said dino. They all laughed. “Why don’t you join them eat for a sec~” i said to dongjoon. “okay~” he said and went to the big bro’s.

I went inside my grandma’s room. “so what’s the good news?” asked grandma. “my painting  will be presented to other universities for an inspiration. The prof said i’ve to write my explanation and fax him” i said. “that’s good~” she said. “why don’t you try explaining yourself to others?” asked woozi. “well… i’m not ready yet…” i said.


Woozi POV

After all the chatting and laughing we’ve to head back to our studio to practice some more. “yaa~~.. aren’t you tired?” asked Jeongchul hyung. “we’ve to work hard for our fans” said seungkwan. “yaa~ i’m not wrong to stan such a hard working idols. You guys are rising now.” he said. “yeah~ mansae mansae mansae yeah!” said Jaehwa hyung. “no~ akkinda~~” said Myeonghwan hyung while Seungwook made the adore u movement with his finger.

Before leaving, yookyung’s grandma called my name. “Jihoonie~.. you should visit me once you’re free.. i really need those massages~” she said. “i will~.. besides you remind me of my grandmother..” i said. “you miss her?” asked yookyung. “yeah..” i smiled. “well.. i should get going.” i said. “don’t work yourself to hard though..” said yookyung “i started searching for you yesterday.. ah! i mean seventeen~.. seems like you carried a big responsibility..” she said. “don’t catch a cold~ oh if you do.. drink green tea.. if you don’t want to buy just come here and grandma will make it for you” said yookyung’s grandma. “i will..” i said. I left after we exchanged goodbyes.

It’s been more than 1 month since I last saw my grandma.. she’s in Busan. with all these schedules, i didn’t get to meet her except for that one day. I missed her so.. I liked how yookyung’s grandmother remind me of her. So i called grandma.. hearing her voice.. is one of the thing that i missed so much. I still remember we’d share stories until late night. My parents are busy so she’s the one taking care of me. Hearing grandma’s voice was making me tearing up. I missed her so much.