Faded memories

Accidentally fall for you

Faded memories

 

=2012=

It was raining… Student’s are walking on the streets after school,

Yookyung and Jihoon(woozi) was standing above the same tree,

But didn’t make any conversation,

Yookyung was waiting for her brother Jaehwa,

While Jihoon was waiting for the rain to stop.

A few minutes Yookyung’s brother Jaehwa came with an umbrella.

Yookyung was about to go, but she stopped.

She gave a strawberry milk to Jihoon, She left leaving Jihoon confused.

 

“why’d you do that?” asked Jaehwa. “Just wanted to give him.. that’s all” she said. “is he one of your classmates?..” asked Jaehwa. “yup..” she said. They arrived home but yookyung’s uniform was soaking wet. “go wash yourself up and get ready for dinner” said Jeongcheol .

After dinner, yookyung helps her brothers clears up the table. She then went outside. There’s a bench at the side of her house. She sat and watched the sky. She saw someone hiding at the corner of her house. “come out.. who are you?” she asked. Then Jihoon came out. “why’d you gave me the milk..”asked jihoon curiously. “how’d you know i live here?” she asked. “i happened to saw you.” he said. “sit down.” she said and jihoon sat beside her. “you didn’t answer my question.” he said. “well.. because i saw you the night you were crying… so… i think giving you the milk would help.” she said.

“pfft i’m not crying..” he said. “riggghhht~” teased yookyung. “i didn’t!” said jihoon looking at yookyung then looked away. “what are you doing out here anyway?.. a girl shouldn’t be out here alone..” he said. “just some fresh air.” said yookyung. “i’ve to go back now..” said jihoon standing up. “already?” she asked. “what.. do you want me to stay longer?” asked jihoon. “can’t you?” she asked making jihoon blush. “sorry.. i gotta go..” said jihoon and left.


The next day in school,

Jihoon was playing with his friends, once yookyung enter the class his eyes focused on her. Yookyung doesn’t have any friends, that’s what makes Jihoon curious.

The bell rings, it’s lunch time. Yookyung stayed in her classroom. “I’ll catch on you guys later..” said Jihoon to his friends. “yaa…” said jihoon to yookyung. “follow me.” said jihoon. “where?” she asked. “just follow me.” said jihoon grabbing yookyung’s hand. Jihoon then took yookyung to the school’s rooftop. “look..” said jihoon. Yookyung then looked at the sky. The clouds today are so pretty. Jihoon smiles looking at yookyung. “thank you.” said yookyung looking at jihoon. Yookyung and Jihoon become so close till the end of the year. They’ve become so close. Till one day, jihoon didn’t showed up to her anymore. Jihoon became really busy since he got casted. They didn’t meet each other since then so they’re memories together faded.

 


==2015==

Yookyung POV

I went to the bathroom to wash up my face,

i was soo tired.. i’ve 4 more classes to go.. let me die please. It was lunch time, a lot of students went out to eat rather than cafeteria. Since i don’t have any friends, i went to Jaehwa oppa’s class.He’s not there. So i went to the piano room. He was still practicing. “Oppa~..” i called. “oh.. yookyung.. just a little more..” he said. After that, he sat down with me and ate the lunch we brought from home.

“You’re really working hard.” i said. “aren’t you tired?” i asked. “if you always complaining then.. it won’t get you anywhere baby sis..” he said. “ah~.. i’ve extra classes today.. so you have to go home without me.” he said. “okay..” i said. “don’t go anywhere got that~.. i don’t want you to make us worried again.” said Jaehwa oppa so i nodded.

After the 4 classes passed, i walk home alone.  The sky seems dark… then the rain started pouring heavily. I quickly take cover above a tree. ahh… raining all of a sudden.. then a guy with pink hair wearing a red jacket quickly take cover above the tree. wait i know him.. “Jihoon?” i said and he looked at me. “oh.. yookyung..” he said. “it’s raining heavily though…” he said. “i know right..” i said.

Woozi POV

somehow… this scene.. it’s like it’s happened before… i wonder when… since yookyung’s house is far then our studio.. i should give her my jacket. “here..” i said. “but… what about you?” she asked. “the studio is around the corner.. i’ll be fine..” i said and quickly left. Somehow… i think i’ve met her before… where.. when… i quickly went inside the studio.

“ya.. hyung why are you so wet?” asked dokyeom. “it was raining..” i said. “i can see that..” said dokyeom. “didn’t you wore your jacket?” asked jun. “i did?.. oh.. i guess.. heh” i said. It’s good that i’ve spare clothes in my bag. I saw yookyung ran while wearing my jacket. At least she’s okay.

 


 

Yookyung POV

I wore jihoon’s jacket, and quickly ran home. Around 8 minutes i arrived home. I manage to not make myself wet. “i’m home~” i said. I entered the living room, and they were asleep. I should wash his jacket though.. I put it in the washing machine and quickly went to my bedroom.

As i put my bag on the floor and knocked down on my bed, somehow… i think i’ve met jihoon before… i wonder where..

“yookyung.. wake up..” said Seungwook oppa. “You fell asleep. change clothes and eat dinner okay.” he said and i nodded. I followed his instruction. While eating i kept thinking about jihoon.. I know i’ve met him somewhere. “ya.. what are you thinking?” asked MyeongHwan oppa. “is there any chance that i have a guy friend before?” i asked out of the blue. “oh! you did!” said Jaehwa oppa since he’s the school’s senior that time. “i think i remember his face.. oh! Jihoon!” he said. “which jihoon?” i asked. “i don’t know.. but his name is Jihoon… yaa.. it’s been a long time since i met him.. i met him once at the streets.. but he didn’t knew me.” said Jaehwa oppa. Jihoon… Jihoon.. you mean woozi.. they look the same. Wait.. i’ve internet. I should check they’re pre debut days.

After dinner, I opened my phone and search for ‘woozi predebut’… “oh! what are you checking on?” said Jaehwa oppa. The images came out and Jaehwa oppa was shocked. “it’s him! Jihoon~ your friend.” he said. “how’d you found him.?” he asked. “it’s woozi… SEVENTEEN” i said. “You mean that pink haired short guy.” said seungwook oppa. “that’s not nice..” i said.. But he didn’t remember me. oh… we lost connection since he was busy… i didn’t talk to him since then..

I went out for somefresh air.. and i looked at the sight some guy with a mask cover and a hat walking towards me. He opened his mask and smiled. “is grandma here?” turns out it’s jihoon. “ah!.. yeah.. she’s inside… you should go inside if you want to see her.” i said. somehow i was nervous. “okay… but aren’t you going inside?” he asked. “ i just want some fresh air.” i said and he went inside.

 

Woozi POV

I went inside and greeted by Myeonghwan hyung hugging me. “Jihoon-ah~” he said aegyoish. “nae hyung..” i said. “omo! jihoonie.. you wanted to see me?” asked yookyung’s grandma. “um.. i missed you” i said. “aww i missed you too” she said. “she couldn’t stop talking about you after you left.” said Jeongcheol hyung. “where’s yookyung?” asked grandma. “outside.” i said. “yaa.. you don’t remember her don’t you?” asked Jaehwa hyung. “what is it hyung?” i asked. “jihoon-ah… yookyung is your old school friend..” he said. school friend? a girl? impossible.. “she’s your classmate. remember… before you were busy.. you spent the whole time with her in school.. remember..” he asked. somehow that memory slowly came into me. i remembered… i do have one ‘girl’ friend.. huh…

After spending time with yookyung’s grandma and her hyungs.. it’s time for me to went back to the studio. I exchanged goodbyes with them. I searched for yookyung.. she was looking at the stars. I sat beside her quietly. “Yookyung?” i called her and she looked at me giving a smile. “it’s been awhile.. friend..” i said and we smiled.

“i’m sorry..” i said. “why are you sorry..?” she asked. “because i didn’t remember my own friend.” i said. “actually… i didn’t know it too until Jaehwa oppa told me.” she said. “ahaha… we’re two are dorks aren’t we..” i said. “somehow our memories faded huh..” she said. “yeah… i was too busy i guess… till i forgot about us..” i said. I somehow sounded cheesy. So i acted like i’m coughing. “you okay?” she asked. “yeah… well.. it’s getting pretty late.. i should go now.” i said. “okay….” she said. “you know… you shouldn’t stay out alone out here..it’s dangerous.. especially for girls like you.” i said.

 

Yookyung POV

That line… the memories are slowly came to me.. i nodded… we then exchange goodbyes… “if you have anything to say.. or express… i’m here…” i said. He nodded and wore his face mask, “see you~” waved jihoon towards me. I waved back at him… who knows… my friend is unrecognizable… i missed the old jihoon…

Woozi POV

“Heyy~~ where’d you off too?” asked hoshi. “oh.. the store..” i lied. “what is this hyung!!... no beverages!!??” asked seungkwan. “bought it yourself.” i said as seungkwan glared at me. “okay guys let’s start practice again!” shouted jeonghan.

I took off my jacket and put it on the table.. huh… who knows.. i’ve met my own friend… the one that i forgotten… -sigh- “hyungg!!” shouted mingyu. “okay~~” i quickly went to my position.