Our promise

Accidentally fall for you

Our promise

 

Woozi POV

We got back from Sydney  and stayed a few days in korea before heading to Hong Kong for our next fanmeeting. As I promise yookyung that I’ll spend time with her once I came back in Seoul. “Seoul!!” shouted dokyeom in the van.

“I missed the smell of Seoul.” said mingyu. “Ah~ we still have few more days till the concert end. “ said hoshi. “I can’t wait to see our fans again said seungkwan. “So what are you planning to do today hyung” dokyeom asked me. “well.. I promised yookyung to spend time with her once I came back.” I said. “woahh~~.. so your setting up a date?” asked hoshi. My ears went red. “yeah.” as i lowered my voice. “woah~ our jihoonie hyung is so cute!” said dokyeom.


 

Yookyung POV

It’s Friday and right now I’m sitting in this café alone suffering while watching the other couples spend time together. I sighed. I heard jihoon is back for only a few days before heading to Auckland. Ah! I feel so lonely.. I miss Lee Jihoon. Jaehwa oppa texted me that he saw seventeen’s van outside the entertainment building.

I paid for my coffee and left the café. It took a few minutes to arrive by taxi. Once I arrived, I slowly opened the door and quietly asked for permission to get in. Some of the staffs know me so I’m fine. I went to the second floor and they’re all sitting around after practice. I opened the door and the first person that came towards me is Lee Jihoon with his eye smile then hugged me tightly. He whispered at my ear “I missed you.” I whispered back by saying “I missed you too.” Then he let go of me. “Nunaaa~~” shouted all of them. “We all missed you so much, especially Jihoon hyung” said Vernon. “Are you okay without jihoon by your side?” asked Joshua. “I’m fine~” I said. “Oh! Jihoon.. you should ask yookyung to go to the movies with you.. It’s premier tonight. I already bought the tickets online.” said Joshua. “I can but to make sure the reporters won’t caught us.. you have to follow us.”said jihoon.

“Okay.. Always remember guys I’m invisible okay..” said Joshua. “I’ve something for you.” said Jihoon and he took me to his studio as he grabbed my hand gently. As I entered, there is a box on the chair. He gave me the box “open it” he said. Once I opened it, balloons started to came out from the box. In the box has another box . I opened it and 2 matching t-shirts.  “Is this couple tee?..” I asked. “Yep. “ He said. “Thank youu~” I said. “So what time is the movie..?” I asked. “Around 8PM.” he said.

 


 

Woozi POV

We went out from the studio, Dino suggest to play hide and seek in the building. The one who suggested it will be it. Dino was pretty sad about it. Yookyung and I hid in a store full of all kind of instruments. “I’ll close the lights okay..” I whispered. “no..” yookyung tugged my shirt . “why..” I asked. “I dislike the dark..” she said as she came closer to me. “Just hold on me tightly.” I said to ease her. I my flashlight though. “Yaaa.. i think these our new. I’ve never seen it before” I said. Yookyung hugged my left arm tightly while walking because she was scared to lose me.

“Yaa.. be careful not to step on someth!..” yookyung said and I actually stepped on something making me tumbled on the floor. My flashlight fell from my hand to the right side as it’s facing our faces. Yookyung fell on top of me though. I can feel my heart beating.

“Seungkwan~~ Where are you?? I’ll find you” shouted Dino. “Are you here?? as he opened the door and the lights. “No?..” then he closed the door and the lights. “Are you okay..” asked yookyung as our faces are 5 inches away.. I can feel her breath brushing on my face. I nodded slowly. We kind of had eye contact for a few minutes as yookyung realized it’s getting awkward she got up then sat down. “Sorry..” she said. “It’s fine.” I said.

I sat beside her waiting till Dino find us with the others. She shifted closer to me because it was dark.

 

Yookyung POV

Somehow I remembered my friends asking me something..

--Flashback—

We were sitting together in the Café nearby. “Yaa~ My boyfriend gave me flowers on my graduation day. He was so sweet.” said Daeul. “My boyfriend will take me to Jeju for a few days with the whole family! I can’t wait!” said Seyul. “Yookyung-ah.. what’s your boyfriend up to? Busy again?..” asked Daeul. I just nodded slowly.

“Yaaa.. that’s kind of . So when will your boyfriend take you to a proper date?” asked Daeul. “I bet you never kissed him right..” asked Seyul. Kiss..?.. I never think about that. “Yaaa~ Yang Yookyung you’re so outdated. This is not 90’s century.” said Daeul. “Even 90’s century already started kissing seriously..” said Seyul.

--End—

My face burned once I remembered about the kissing part. “Urm… Jihoon-ah.” I said. “Um?..” he responded. “Have you… um…” I paused for a few seconds. “Um.. it’s fine.” I said. “Come on.. what is it..?” he asked. “Have you ever kissed anyone?..Just asking..” I said. He paused for a quite long time and replied “No.. not once” he said. “oh.. okay..” I said. ah!!! Is it hot in here!?? “Shall we..?” he asked. I was shocked with his words.. “But.. I can’t see you..” I said. I felt two hands caressed my cheeks and slowly brought my face closer till I felt a pair of lips on my lips slowly connecting it. It was slow but passionate. A few minutes he stopped. “I thought it was your first..” I asked as I catch my breath. “It was” he said. “You’re good for a first timer.” I said.

“Nuna~~~ Woozi hyung!! where are they??” asked Seungkwan. “I guessed they found the others.” said jihoon. We stood up and at the same time the8 opened the door and the lights. “Found them!” shouted the8. “Yaa~ you guys are really something.” said wonwoo. “We were about to make a police report because we couldn’t find you.” said Mingyu.  “Sorry”we said.  I glanced at jihoon.. we had a few seconds eye contact and looked the other way because we were shy. I can’t believe Jihoon just kissed me.

 

Woozi POV

We still had 1 hour before movie starts. Yookyung accompanied me the whole day in the studio. She was staring at the screen to see what I was doing.

“Aren’t your eyes hurt from these.” I asked. “Nope. If you can do it.. I can too” she said. Sorry but my eyes kind of kept on looking at her lips. It was soft.. like marshmallows though. Woah.!. am I a ert. “Jihoon?..” I snapped. “Ah! yeah?..” I asked. “what’s wrong..” she asked. “nothing..” I said looking at the screen.

After one hour passed Joshua and I went to the movies casually while yookyung have to enter a bit late. The movie was all set up, it wasn’t a full house though. Then yookyung sat beside me. It’s X-Man.. and I hope yookyung is okay with it. “are you okay watching this type of movie.” I asked. “Nope. I’m fine besides it is fun to watch.” she said looking at me while smiling.

2 hours passed, I looked at yookyung as she was asleep. Somehow I kept on glancing at her while watching the movie. I wasn’t focused while Joshua was pumped up. I didn’t want him to feel lonely so I joined him. The movie ended as I woke yookyung up. We went separate ways.. It’ll be foolish of me if I wasn’t worried about her.

I waited in front of our building, she came after.. “I think you should go home and sleep..” I said. “We’re not finished yet..” she said.  “Let’s eat ice cream at the park” she said. well.. I didn’t want to upset her so I was fine though.

We went to the park nearby, it was 12AM..  we ate ice cream while riding the swings. “Thanks for today.. You know.. I was stressed out when people kept boasting about their boyfriends in front of my face” she said. “So what do you feel now..?” I asked. “I’m relieved because my boyfriend is much more better than theirs.” she said while eating the ice cream. I stopped my swings and finished my ice cream. I stood in front of her and stopped her swings.

“I’m sorry for not being the boyfriend that you’ve always wanted. I’m sorry that I’m too busy that you can’t even boast about me to your other friends. I’m sorry.” I said.

“I understand Jihoon-ah… I don’t care about those things.. As long as I’m happy and It’s really good to see you after a long time. I really appreciate you Jihoon. I’ll be there if you need me” she said. I looked at her finally that I found someone who appreciates me as much as my parents.  Slowly I reached to her level as she was sitting on the swings, and kissed her.

 

Yookyung POV

I was shocked but happy at the same time. He kissed me again.. my ice cream fell from my hand. It wasn’t a waste though. Slowly it becomes passionate. After a few seconds he stopped and smiled.  He took me home surprisingly my brothers were not waiting for me. “Thank you.” I said. “No.. Thank you… Bye..” he said and kissed my forehead. “See you later..” he said and we exchanged goodbyes..