~Jealous~

Accidentally fall for you

Jealous

 

Woozi POV

We were practicing for dream concert that night and suddenly Wonwoo fell down to the ground while holding his stomach. “Take him to the couch.” said Seungcheol. “Hyung~ what’s wrong?” asked dino. “What happened?” asked dokyeom. “Let’s take him to the hospital.” said Yoon Hyelim.

We rushed to the hospital, Wonwoo was still holding his stomach. “I’m fine~..” said Wonwoo. “what fine you idiot!  You’re sick!” I said. Mingyu had that worried face on him the whole night. A few minutes we arrived at the hospital.


Yookyung POV

I was finishing my painting for tomorrow’s event. This will blow their minds. “You did it.” said Jeongcheol oppa. “Thanks.” I said. I painted a 3D art it was beautiful. “Yaa~~ there’s nothing fun to watch..” said Seungwook oppa. “Myeonghwa hyung let’s play game~” said Seungwook oppa. “Hold on Mr! open my soap drama today is the last episode and I’m not going to miss it.” said Grandma.

I wonder what Jihoon is doing. I was fixing my painting until Jihoon called. “Hello?” I said. “Hello?.. Yookyung what are you doing now?” he asked.

Woozi POV

I was forced by them to call Yookyung.

---Flashback---

Seungkwan : yaa.. who will take care of Wonwoo hyung?

Jeonghan : Now I’m worried

Mingyu : I know! Who’s the most reliable person we ever known?

Seventeen : who?

Hoshi : Yookyung right?!

Mingyu : Right!

They all look at me with their grins. “what?” I said. “we know you have Yookyung’s number.” said Dokyeom. “Jihoon-ah! for wonwoo!” said Jun. “Please hyung~” said the8 while making a puppy dog face same goes to Vernon at the back. “Fine” i said

---End Flashback---

“Painting.. why?” she said. “can you do us a favor?” I asked. “what kind of favor?” she asked. “Wonwoo went to hospital today and the doctor said he has acute gastritis.” I said. “Oh… why.. you want me to be his caretaker?” she asked. “Yeah..” I said. “Sure I’d love too.” she said. “which hospital he’s in?” she asked.

After I told her which hospital is it I ended the call. “Satisfied?” I asked them and they nodded extremely. “Yaa~ wonwoo you’ve to eat or I’ll beat you.” I said. “I got it.” said Wonwoo. “You’ve to rest now.. Let’s wait for yookyung.. she’s going to be your care taker till you discharged okay..” said seungcheol. Wonwoo nodded.


Yookyung POV

I went to the hospital in a taxi cab. A few minutes later I’ve arrived. Seventeen’s manager Yong oppa were waiting for me outside. He led me to wonwoo’s room. I’ve found all 12 guys are there waiting for me.

“Nuna~~” shouted seungkwan. “Hi Seungkwannie~” I said and I went closer to wonwoo. “Yaa~ what did you ate?” I asked. “Just something..” said wonwoo smiling weakly. “Yookyung.. we really need you~” said seungcheol oppa. “I’ll be fine with the nurse.” said wonwoo. “I don’t trust them except for yookyung.” said seungcheol oppa.  “Nuna please take care of hyung.” said Vernon. “Okay~~” i said. “Let’s go guys.” said Yong Oppa. They all left after exchanging goodbyes.

 

Woozi POV

Somehow I’m getting worried for all of a sudden. We went back to practice for dream concert. It just doesn’t feel right because wonwoo isn’t there. Jeonghan hyung already cried for 2 hours.

“I’ve an idea.” said seungkwan. “Since wonwoo hyung’s not going to dream concert and the fansign.. what if we took one of his picture from our album.” said seungkwan. “Yeah mann~~” said Joshua. “At least  we could feel that he’s there.” said The8. “Okay guys let’s give our CARATS the best performance ever.” said Seungcheol. “Hwaiting!!” we said.


 

Yookyung POV

“Wonwoo-ya.. does the pain comes often.?” I asked. “After 4-5 minutes i guess..” he said. “I’m just afraid that my discharged day will wait a little longer.” said wonwoo. “well if you treat your stomach well.. it wouldn’t be burning like this” I said. “aah~~ I regret it now..” he said. “but you still have to eat.. your stomach is irritated by amount of acids in your stomach you know..” I said.

“Did you learn that?” he asked. “well.. while on the way to the hospital I actually just learned it heh.” I said.  “Why did you agree to be my caretaker?” he asked. “well.. they’ll be busy and I’m the only one that they trust.” I said. “Aren’t you busy?” he asked. “well.. not entirely… I finished all my assignments so I’m good.” I said.

“You must be a…” wonwoo didn’t finish his words because he was holding his stomach. “Wonwoo-ya!” i shouted . “It’s fine.. it happens a lot.” he said. oh right.. he did said it earlier. After that it stopped. “Congratulation for making me worry like that.” I said. “Well i did told you.” He said. Then the nurse came to give his medicine and dinner. “You’ve to eat.. you need your vitamins.” I said. “I don’t have the appetite. “ he said that casually. “Jeon Wonwoo!.. try saying that again.” I said “If you’re going to be like this.. CARATS will worry, Your members will be worried, Your parents will be worried. If you signed up to be a singer then fight for it!” I said.

“whoa.. I was motivated by your words.” He said. “your not the only one who read books you know.” I said. “Here eat it..” I said and gave it to him. “did you tell your parents?” I asked. He just looks down. “I don’t want them to get worried because of me.” he said. “But my brother already knows it but I promise him something so he wouldn’t tell my parents.” he said. “really what is it.” i asked. “I said I’ll buy him something nice.” he said. I nodded.

 


 

Woozi POV

After practicing we decided to visit wonwoo again. When we came to the hospital Yookyung were helping wonwoo eat his medicine. “Yaa.. I wish I’d be sick and yookyung nuna can take care of me.” said dino loudly. “Don’t get sick” I gave a warning to dino though. “Are you guys done practicing?” she asked. we nodded. “Have you eaten?” asked Jun. “yup.. I ate wonwoo’s food.” she said. “as if sharing..” asked hoshi. “as if the same chopsticks and spoon?” he asked again. And she nodded casually. Seriously this girl.. I don’t know why but my body gave me a signal to leave and I did. What’s wrong with me. I should freshen up a bit.

Yookyung POV

Jihoon just left. I looked at wonwoo and he gave me a sign to follow jihoon so i did. I ran quickly beside him. He suddenly stops. “Why are you here?” he asked. “where are you going?” I asked. “None of your business.” he said as he looked at me “The vending machine… Want to come along?” He asked.  I nodded. “There’s a vending machine inside though.” I said. “It’s nicer outside.” He said.

Jihoon bought latte. “what do you want?” he asked. “Juice is alright.” I said. After, we sat at a nearby bench. Silence and the gap between us sitting is 5 cm. I wonder why. “Did you have fun?” he asked. “fun?” I asked. “caretaking wonwoo.” he said. “Ohh.. well.. he’s a bit picky with food but he’s okay.” I said and he just nodded. Again silence entered and the awkwardness has arrived.

“Must be lucky to have someone took care of you.” he said. Pfft.. I’ve taken care of him.. the times when he has a cold I went to him. seriously this guy.. “Are you perhaps..” I said. “what.. spit it out.” he said. “Jealous?” I said. He looked at me longer and suddenly burst in laughter. “me? jealous?.. you’re funny” he said and went to his serious face. “no.” he said plainly. “then why are you suddenly asking me about wonwoo?” I asked. “That’s what friends supposed to do..” he said. “You know what.. you can’t express your true feelings..” I said. “what?” he said. “you can produce a song about feelings but you can’t interpret it with your actions.” I said. “Your right though..” he said. suddenly he came closer to me slowly and slowly.. I don’t know why but I closed my eyes and suddenly my mouth has been covered with a mask.

“what is this for?” I asked. “If people see me being with you I’ll be in big trouble” he said. “what…” I said. “Let’s get in..” he stands up and looked at me. “Can I ask you why did you close your eyes?” He asked. Okay… I’m blushing. “come on.. visiting time is almost over.” he walked casually.

Woozi POV

Man.. My heart is racing so fast I can’t control it. But hearing what she just said.. is actually right.. I really can’t interpret my true feelings. We went to wonwoo’s room without even talking. After that it’s time for us to leave as we exchanged goodbyes. I didn’t looked at yookyung but I notice she was looking at me and we left.

 


Yookyung POV

“what happened?” asked wonwoo. “nothing..” I said. seriously why did I close my eyes.. to think that he will kiss me?? am I crazy??!

After wonwoo took his medicine it was about to go to sleep. I slept on the couch though.. “Yookyung.. are you still awake?” asked wonwoo. “Yeah..” I said. “Why do you like Jihoon?” he asked. “h..ho..how did you know that?” I asked and immediately sat. “the way you looked at him isn’t the same way you looked at all of us.” he noticed. I lay down “well.. I think that he needs someone to look after him. He looks tough.. but fragile. He acts like nothing happened because he endures it inside.” I said. “So I wanted to be closer to him” I said. “Wonwoo?” I asked and he already fell asleep.

Woozi POV

I was editing our new song and stopped for awhile.. “You can produce a song about feelings but you can’t interpret it with your actions.” said yookyung.. man that got me. –sigh- Do i even have the guts to tell her how I feel about her. Well let’s wrap up and sleep Jihoon. You have a big day tomorrow.