You + I

Accidentally fall for you

You + I

Woozi POV

KCON NY is around the corner, plus with our new comeback.. man.. it’s going to be a busy month. Wonwoo will be working with us for the new album.. but he’s not going to be with us in New York. We’re currently practicing for KCON. After practice, I’ve to check out on our new repackage album. We’re going to stay here till dawn.

Yookyung POV

“Ok.. guys the leader for your project this year will be Yang Yookyung. Make sure to give full cooperation okay?” said Prof. “Okay~..” said the students. “Okay guys let’s have a quick meeting since everyone is going to be busy.” I said.

“So Prof wanted us to do something bizarre~ I’ve an idea but I also want your ideas.” I said. “My idea is we all will paint a big painting using pastel soft colors. Second the decoration in the hall  will have to use hot colors like red, orange..” I said. After they all gave out ideas, I met the Prof to talk about the decorations and painting designs confirmation. After that, we discuss about letters that had to be sent to the right person.

            ===MESSAGE! MESSAGE! MESSAGE!===

Jaehwa :
Where are you?

 

Yookyung :
On my way back.. after a few discussion. why?

 

Jaehwa :
Don’t be too late okay?

 

Yookyung :
Okay..

                        =========END===========

 

I quickly rush out because it was almost 10PM. The guards have to lock up and I don’t want to be the last one to be sleeping here. I was so hungry so I just ate Ramyun in 7-Eleven across the street.

 

Woozi POV

Seungcheol hyung and I were working on the album along with bumzu hyung while recording wonwoo’s part in the album. “Woozi aren’t you going to rest?.. you’ve been here all day.” said Bumzu. “I’m fine I’ll just let Mingyu bought me some cola or something.” I said. “We’ll go buy you some. Just wait here okay?” said Seungcheol hyung.

Yookyung POV

I was so hungry so I bought ramen and ate it in the store. “Yookyung nuna?” i turned and saw Mingyu with Seungcheol and Bumzu. “Why are you eating here all alone?” asked seungcheol. “I was so hungry.. so I ate it here.” I grinned.

“Yookyung.. you must miss us right~” said seungcheol. “yeah.. nuna it’s been awhile though since we were all busy on our new album. Btw thanks to nuna wonwoo hyung is a bit better” said mingyu. “He’s resting at home right?” I asked. They all nodded.  “Let’s go visit the others for a bit shall we.?” asked Bumzu. I’ve to get home but I’ll be fine.. I’ll just text Jaehwa oppa that I’m hanging out with them for a bit. “Sure.” I said.

We all walked together till pledis building. They were playing around until I came. “Nunaa~~~” said Seungkwan. “Yaa… you with your nuna love.” said seungcheol. “Pfft.” said seungkwan. “Nuna how are you?” asked seungkwan. “I’m fine.” I said. “Are you guys practicing or playing?” I asked. “Both” said The8. “You perhaps searching for Jihoon?” asked Bumzu oppa. I looked down to cover my red face and bumzu oppa just laughed at me. “He’s in the recording studio.” He said. Bumzu oppa lead me to the recording studio and pushed me inside.


Woozi POV

I heard the door shut.. Finally my cola. “Yaa~ it’s about time..” I turned around and saw yookyung. Why is she here though… I still don’t know what to do… “It’s been awhile..” she said. I couldn’t say a word because I was too nervous. “um… um.. you should sit down..” I said and turned back to the screen. I breathed heavily to control my actions. She sat at the sit beside me. So this is what ‘help’ means.

“Do you want anything..? Something?..” I asked. Drop dead serious I was nervous. “It’s fine” she said. “Is it a new song?..” she asked. “New album though.” I said. “Can I listen to it?..” she asked. “sorry but not yet. But I’ll let you hear my song”  I said. I clicked on ‘simple’ after I put on a headphone on her then played it. She looked like she enjoys it though. She took off the headphones while smiling. She looked at me. “How was it” I asked. Suddenly she hugged me. “must be very hard for you.. it’s fine.. As long as we’re all here, you’ll be fine, we’re all fine.” she said. My heart beats so fast.. I bet she can feel it. My face is so red I can feel it. But.. I have a feeling that she understands the message that I was giving from the song. She let go and backed away with a smile.


 

Yookyung POV

Suddenly jihoon stands up slowly and lean towards me. I felt his lips on my forehead. He sat down and said “Thank you” then smiled. My face immediately went red. He stands up to check  the door whether it still locked or not. “I guess we’ll have to sleep here then.”

Sleep? Here? Like together? In this room?.. There’s only one blanket and one pillow. Because he sometimes spends the night here. “There’s no bed though.. are you okay sleeping on the chair?” he asked. “It’s fine but how about you then?” I asked. “I guess I’ve to sleep on the floor then.” he shrugged.

I can’t let him sleep on the floor. “The best decision is I think we should sleep together. I mean like on the chair because I can’t let you sleep on the floor. It’s dirty plus you’ll get sick.” I said. The fact that I can’t control my feelings seriously. “Fine.” he said plainly. “Let’s sleep.” he said. “Don’t you have anything to do?” I asked. “No.” he said. He’s making me nervous. He sat down first. “Come here.” he said plainly. Man! he’s making me feel nervous. I sat on top of him because the chair fits for one person only. “Aren’t I heavy?” I asked as my face is a few inches from his. “A little but I’m fine.” he said. He lied down and slowly pulling my body to lay down with him. I can hear his heart beat though, As if he just went to a marathon or something.

He caressed my head slowly while hugging me. I actually felt protected. “Jihoon-ah..” i said. “Hmm?” he asked. “Sing me a lullaby.” i said. He sang ‘A Winter Child’ his favorite song. “Yookyung..” he said. “Hmm?” I asked.

 

Scoups POV

“Woozi hyung can come out now since hyung opened the lock.” said seungkwan “I’m actually curious myself though… well.. let them have their time. We’re going to New York soon and I want them to at least spent a quality time together.” I said

“Plus.. Shining Diamonds tour. It’ll feel like a month not seeing your own boyfriend.” said Mingyu. “That’s why I said to woozi that we’ll help him out, And this is the one big help that he’ll remember” I said.

Woozi POV

I’ve to spit it out. “I like you… very much” I said. I looked at her reaction was speechless but eventually we had eye contact. Yookyung looked away. “me too.” she said. To be honest she’s so cute.  The door wasn’t lock but I didn’t tell her.

“I know you’re busy.. sorry.” she said. “why do you always say sorry.” I asked. “I felt like a burden to you” she said. I quickly sat properly and looked at her. Our faces were just a few inches away.

“Since when you were a burden to me. The fact that I’m responsible for your feelings right now. I’m supposed to say sorry for not spending a nice quality time with you. I’m supposed to apologize to you. Not you.” I said.

“Sorry that I’ve to go somewhere so far away from you for a month.” I said. She hugged my waist and said “ No.. I’m happy that you’ve finally got the chance to see your fans overseas.” I hugged her tightly “I promise I’ll make it up to you after the tour okay?” I said and she nodded.


S.coups POV

We quietly open the door and saw both of them sleeping on the chair. “Hyung… we have to get back home.” said seungkwan “Let them be since we’re going to be pretty busy this month with omebacks and asia tour”. I said

Until this time we kind of have to be careful, I don’t want to ruin their love life. This is actually woozi’s 1’st love?.. I guess.. And I don’t want to blew it off. Such a turn off though. I promise I’ll take care of them. Seriously… I don’t want to be a turn off. I’ve to make sure that the CEO won’t know about this. Or else.. we’re doomed. We went home leaving woozi and yookyung in the studio.