Our first hug~

Accidentally fall for you

 

Yookyung POV

I already arrived at my university. I quickly went to my locker to put my stuffs. After that i went to my class.

“Are you all prepared for the contest?” asked the prof. “yes!!” everyone shouted. “okay~… i don’t want to make classes today.. because i want you artist focusing on your paintings. I want all of you submit it at the end of the month.. and carefully explain it to me okay~” said prof and left the class. Then they all make a fuss. Some of them are painting,sleeping, playing video games,going out from class without permission. While i started sketching something for my new painting..

I remembered what jihoon said yesterday.. really gave me inspiration. I wonder what’s he doing now. I bet he’s busy like usual.

 

Woozi POV

We were busy preparing for our concert, and at the same time i actually have sometime to compose songs for our new album soon. Before practicing, we begin to warm up.. as usual 30 minutes is enough.. We practiced a lot and we rest for about 5 till 15 minutes or so to recharge our energy back.

“yaa~.. you’re overworking yourself jihoon” said seungcheol hyung. “it’s for the group.. i don’t mind..” i said. “at least rest.. we’ll make our new album around mid Nov or so..” suggest hoshi. “the fans are waiting.. and it’s gonna be boring if we don’t comeback soon.” i said.

“but at least rest for a day or two from composing..” said wonwoo. “i’ll rest later.” i said. “if we’re going to be known.. we can’t stop now.. at least we have an effort that some people see.. and we’ll succeed just like our sunbaes” i said. Somehow… i remembered about yesterday… “why are your ears are red hyung?” asked dino. “what?...it’s nothing..” i said

 

Jaehwa POV

After yookyung’s class.. i quickly went to the rooftop just like the note says..  one of yookyung’s classmate is there.. hyejin.. I went close to her. She turned around and she jumped a bit..”why are you here?” she asked.

“what do you want with my sister..” i said as i went closer. she then backed away. “urm… urm..” she stuttered. “i don’t want you to lay one finger at my sister.. you got that… i’m watching you.” i said and left after i gave her my warning.

Yookyung POV

After class, i had lunch outside the campus.. at the same time i’m taking this opportunity to quietly visit jihoon.. they were taking a lunch break. I can see through the glasses from their studio. I stand infront of the door. Jeonghan saw me then pointed at me making everyone looking at me.

Woozi POV

I saw yookyung outside, I don’t know why but suddenly i felt like i was burning.. “hyung.. why’re you so red?” asked mingyu. “huh?.. i am?” i asked. “Yookyung nuna!!~~” shouted dino.  “is your class over?” asked seungcheol hyung. “nope.. it’s lunch break.. so.. i went out.. “ she said.  Suddenly she ran towards me. “jihoon-ah.. i got inspired~” she said. i casually smiled and nodded. “thanks to you~”  she smiled. I’m seriously blushing.. and i noticed that everyone notices..  “well.. i should get going now.. or i’ll be late.” she said and casually waved at the others then left. Hoshi suddenly poking me.. while others were staring at me with their ugly grin.. seriously.. “you like her don’t you~~” teased Joshua. “pffft.. what.. no..” i didn’t make eye contact. “oh my!! our jihoonie hyung is in love~~” teased dokyeom. “shut up..” i said. but they still kept teasing me..

 

Yookyung POV

After lunch break, I went back to class and found that the painting that I painted half way has been sabotaged. All of the papers that I’ve used were scattered on the floor. The pastel that I’ve used to paint were used and i saw “I warned you” on the floor written with a red pastel. The bell rang and everyone enters, so does the prof.

“Yang Yookyung! What did you do?” asked prof. I didn’t answer because I was still traumatized and my lips can’t form the words from my head. “I want you to clean up the whole class. I’ll dismissed all of you for today.” said the prof and left. While others were throwing cursed words towards me then left.

i didn’t know what just happened,.. but I just cleaned uparrow-10x10.png all the mess with tears overflowing from my eyes. After I cleaned up, Jaehwa oppa came standing in front of the class door. “why is my baby sister crying.?” he asked I quickly went towards him and hugged him. “Let’s go visit seventeen-dol okay..” he said as i nodded and followed his orders.

A few minutes of walking, we went to pledis building, my eyes were still overflowing with tears. We opened the door and saw mingyu was making himself a coffee. Mingyu brought me upstairs and i saw Jihoon was standing there facing  backwards. I quickly ran towards him and gave him a backhug.

Woozi  POV

I was shocked by two pair of hands giving me a warm back hug. “Jihoon..” it’s yookyung.. i cleared up my throat.
“yookyung… what’s wrong?” I asked. I heard her sobbing. As soon as I turn around to see her face she let’s go.

“Jihoon-ah.. “ i didn’t know what to do… the members giving me gestures saying ‘hug her’ which is an awkward thing for me to do though so I just caressed her head slowly. “it’ll be fine…”. I took her to a seat nearby waiting for her explanation. while the others left us alone going upstairs.

“sorry..” she said. “for what..” I asked. “for unexpected back hug.” she said. I blushed. “urm.. it’s fine.. I’m used to it..so.. what’s wrong? did something happened?” I asked.

“someone terrorized my painting.. I was almost done..” she said while giving the sad expression. “that doesn’t mean you should give up..” I said. “but I want to give you some advice though… if anything happens just let it go.. unless it’s getting overboard you will always ask us for help. okay.” I said. she looked at me and nodded.

“thanks jihoon… I think I should go now..” she said and I nodded. “jihoon-ah..” I looked at her. “why?” I asked. “can I hug you?” she asked.

 

Yookyung POV

wait… did I just say that!... “urm… wait! urm nevermind~..” “no.. it’s fine.. um.. I’m already use to it… so… um.. why not..” I stared at him for a few seconds.. and slowly went towards him then hugged him. I stared at his face which is a few cm than me because I’m shorter than him.

“are you breathing..because you look red.” he looked at me. “are you?.. you’re red too” we stared for a few seconds and I let him go. I didn’t have eye contact with him because I was blushing the whole time. “well.. thanks.. so.. I’ve to go now… bye.” I said and quickly left.

Woozi POV

my heart is beating so fast right now.. breath jihoon breath! The members walked into the room with their ugly grin. “wae?” I asked. “we saw~~” they said. “shut up.” I said.

actually.. I kind of like it.. woah… is spring coming early this year or what..