Should I?

Accidentally fall for you

Should I?

 

Yookyung POV

I woke up seeing Wonwoo reading a book. “Good morning~” he said. “Good morning.” I said. “Did you ate?” I asked. “Yep… ah! I bought you some nice bread.” he said. “what!.. you don’t have to though.. why didn’t you woke me up?” I asked. “You were asleep.. It’ll be rude if I ruined someone’s sleep.” he smiled. wow… that kind of made my heart flutter.. wait! no! no! Jihoon! Jihoon! Jihoon!. I shake my head left to right while closing my eyes. Once I slowly opened it I saw Jihoon in front of me. “ya!! You scared me!” I said. “Wake up sleeping head. We’re all here.” he said. “Have you breakfast yet?” asked seungcheol oppa. “Not yet.” I said. Suddenly Wonwoo went towards me while opening the bread. “I bought her some bread.. here you go… aaah~~” he said. This is kind of creepy. I opened my mouth and ate it. While wonwoo smiled at me.


 

Woozi POV

hmm… “what is this collaboration?” asked hoshi. I was glaring at wonwoo. It’s good that he’s sick or I’ll beat him up. “Huhh~~.. I’m still hungry.. I’ve to go to the cafeteria for a sec.” I said and left. Sheesh.. Seriously.. Why am I like this… me? Jealous? yookyung?... No way. Huh.. I am an idiot. I stopped and lay back to the wall while looking at the ceiling. “Hyung?” said dokyeom. “Why are you here?.. Aren’t you joining us?” he asked. “The atmosphere is suffocate me. I hate it.” I said. “Jealous~” whispered dokyeom to my ear. “Yaa!! Stop that! That tickles!.” I said. “Dokyeom-ah… do i look like I’m jealous?” I asked. “well.. from your body language since yesterday.. Yes!” He said. I am jealous… “why?” I asked. “You ask me?.. Hyung.. you still don’t understand yourself don’t you?” He asked. “Let’s go.” he said and took me back to wonwoo’s room.

 

Yookyung POV

Wonwoo is acting weird and scary today.. I wonder why…They were sitting on wonwoo’s bed talking how much they missed them. “Ohh woozi hyung! Dokyeom hyung! Where did you go?” asked Vernon.

“Just for some fresh air.” said Jihoon. Dokyeom went to wonwoo’s bed and Jihoon went towards the couch. I remembered yesterday and I blushed. He sat beside me and I sat 5cm away from him. “Why are you so far?” He asked without looking at me. I just gave him the silent treatment. “If you hate me so much then just say it.” he said. “I don’t hate you.” without hesitation. He looked surprise though. We made eye contact and looked away.

“Okay guys let’s go~~ we’re gonna be late then.” said Yong oppa. They left and we exchanged goodbyes. I didn’t even looked at Jihoon though..

Wonwoo and I watched Dream Concert, “Jeonghan hyung! MC! Daebak!” said Wonwoo excitedly and smiling. Once Seventeen is up, Wonwoo saw his photo on the book they held. He seems quiet and carefully watching. “They are so sweet. right Wonwoo?” I asked and saw Wonwoo already cried.

 

Without hesitating I hugged him while softly patting his back. The more I do that.. the more he cried. “It’s okay wonwoo.. You can cry..” I said. The boys are too sweet to handle. Look at this guy crying like a baby. “Yookyung..” he said. I looked at him. He sat properly so I let go of him. He wiped his tears and smiled. “Yookyung..Thank you. Your right.. I chose to be a singer.. I’ve to at least show some effort for CARATS.!” he said. “I know that tough guy.. But right now you’ve to rest.” I said. “You really are a nice person.. That’s why Jihoon likes you so much.” He said. Like? Me?... “Do you know why I did that to you earlier?” he asked.. about the bread thing. “I wanted Jihoon to notice that he actually has feelings for you.” He said. “He’s a busan guy.. Busan guys acts tough.. he just don’t want to be that obvious that he likes you.” he said. “So that’s why he kept on pushing me away.” I said. “He’s not pushing you away…he’s just doesn’t know what to do.. Maybe it’s his first time liking someone.. “ he said.


 

Woozi POV

Should I confess? or not? Arggh!! this is making me frustrating! Okay Jihoon… Obviously you like her so much at the point that you just can’t take it anymore. After dream concert ended.. we went back to our dorm. Yong Manager hyung wants to take a last visit but he didn’t tell the others.. So I asked for his permission to let me follow him.

We went to the hospital. Yookyung just tucked Wonwoo. “Yookyung..” said Yong hyung. “oppa..” she said and looked at me. “Have you eaten yet?” he asked. “Not yet.” she said. “I’ll go buy you some tteokbokki okay.. wait here.. Jihoon stay here.” he left. “Hey..” said yookyung. I looked away. I was blushing seriously. “yookyung..” I said. “Yeah?” she said. “Want to buy some water?” I suggested. “Sure.” she said.

 


 

Yookyung POV

I followed Jihoon, we went to the vending machine outside the hospital. “I texted Yong hyung that we bought some water for him.” said Jihoon. He is really trying to avoid something. “hey~ you there?” he asked. “oh!! yeah..” i said. After I bought some juice we walked really slowly. “Jihoon-ah..”I said. He stopped and glared at me. “wha.. why are you glaring at me for?!?” I asked. “Nothing..” he said. “what is it?” he said. “Don’t you want to tell me something.. anything?” I asked. He suddenly came close to me. “Seems to me that there’s nothing different about you… is that what you want me to tell you?” He asked. “wh.. what do you mean by that?” I asked. “Well… you didn’t change anything I assumed.” he said. “no… huh… nothing… just forget it.” I said. I was about to go until he grabbed my hand and we ended up facing each other . It’s kind of a perfect hiding spot.

He went towards me and made me wear his mask, while he wears a spare mask in his pocket. “can you tell me why are we wearing these?” I asked. “So no one will notice us.” he said. He sighed. Then he turned around.

 

Woozi POV

Okay.. it’s the perfect moment. Man.. I want to run away but I can’t.. “Don’t look at me. I’m trying to say something here.” I said. “To be honest, I am a little jealous.. no wait.. I was jealous a lot.” I said. I took a deep breath. “that’s not important because I think… I like you.. a lot.” I said it. Man I can feel my face burning. Suddenly I felt Yookyung’s body near me. She was facing the other way while making my body as her support to stand. I waited for her reaction. “I like you too” she said. I was shocked. She likes me too?.. “I know you’re not good in this kind of situation..” she said. “Don’t be awkward… Just tell me what you want to tell me. Okay?” she said. I nodded slowly.  “You’re kind of heavy.” I said. “serves you right for not telling me earlier.” she said.


Yookyung POV

We went back to Wonwoo’s room and saw Yong oppa waited at the couch with tteokbokki. “Yaa~ This is delicious oppa” I said. “You must be starving.. Poor our Yookyung” he said. “I’m fine.” I said. “Yaa… eat slowly..” said Jihoon and he wiped my mouth. “Hmm… did something happened between you too?” asked Yong. I widened my eyes. Is it obvious? “what happened?.. It’s nothing… Like hyung never wiped a friend’s mouth before.” said Jihoon. Thank god Jihoon gave that kind of excuse. After we ate, visiting time is almost over. “I’ll go get the car.. Jihoon you wait outside okay?” said Yong oppa and left.

“So the main reason Jeon Wonwoo did that just because to make me jealous huh..” said Jihoon while sitting beside sleeping wonwoo. “Well… it worked.” he said and looked at me while smiling. “Well.. I should go now…” He said. “Okay..” I said. “So what happens now?” I asked. He then sat beside me and looked at me for a long time. Jihoon then played with my hair and put it at the back of my ear. “You’re pretty.” he said. I blushed.  Yong oppa called him and we exchanged goodbyes but he still didn’t gave me an answer.

 

Woozi POV

I didn’t know what to do. Are we a couple now?.. I did confessed though… what happens then?... “Jihoon?” said Yong hyung. “Yeah?” I said. “Did something happened between you and yookyung?” He asked. “why?” I asked. “Jihoon-ah.. you’re avoiding my question… Be careful Jihoon..” he said. “You’re still a rookie… Make sure CEO and reporters won’t caught you.” he said. I nodded. “Thanks hyung.” I said. “Yaa~~ Our Jihoonie is a big boy now.” he said. “What do you mean big boy… I passed puberty.. I’m a man now.” I said. “Nope… You’re still a boy to us.” said hyung. “Hyung… what happens after confessing?” I asked. “hmm… propose her.” he said plainly. “Already??!” i was shocked. “Jihoon-ah! Not marriage proposal.. Try asking do you want to be my girlfriend.. That’s all.” He said.

 

“Hyung.. you know I can’t do those things..” I said. “relax… Yookyung knows what to do. She knows you very well though same like your members.” he said. “You’re one lucky human. Yookyung is so nice. She takes it from her brothers I guess.” said Hyung. Girlfriend huh?... Thinking about this makes me blush though. “OMO! Jihoon you’re so red!” said hyung. “SHUT UP YOU’RE EMBARASSING ME!” I shouted. “Did you just shout at me?” said Hyung. “Sorry I was annoyed.” I said. “why are you so cute Jihoon.” he said.

 

I’ve arrived at our dorm. Everyone were sleeping except for Seungcheol hyung. He waited for me though. “Yaa.. where have you been?.. I called you a few times.” he said. “Oh.. sorry about that..” I said. “Let’s go to sleep.” he said. “So what happened?” he asked. “I did it.” I said. I only told Seungcheol hyung about me confessing. But I’ll know tomorrow Seungcheol hyung is going to tell everyone about what happened. “Seriously! so are you two official??” he asked. “I don’t know..” I said. “What?” he said. “I didn’t know what to do.” I said. “Bad dude.. don’t leave a girl hanging. I know you’re not good at this.. Don’t worry… We’ll help you out.” He said.


Yookyung POV

Are we official…? ah!! I don’t know… He’s just so mysterious sometimes. well… there’s still a lot of days to go.. I wonder what’ll happen…