Thank You

Accidentally fall for you

Thank You

 

 

Yookyung POV

The nurse woke me up to give me my medicine. I looked at the side.. Jihoon is sleeping on the couch nearby. She wrote something on my notes.. “it’s a medicine to keep your metabolism stable.” I nodded and she wrote again “Is he your boyfriend?” I automatically blushed. She smiled and left.

I got down from bed and went near jihoon who was sleeping on the couch. I reached down to his level and I take a great look on his face. I felt sorry for him though.. He’s going to be really tired because of me. I was thinking a lot but a few seconds I realized that Jihoon had opened his eyes. I was shocked and I was about to back away from Jihoon until he pulled me closer to him making me kneel. After that he sat down. I guess he’s frustrated because I can’t hear what he’s going to say.

Although I didn’t hear but I talked. “I’m sorry because I can’t hear you anymore. It must be frustrating.” I said. He shook his head and took the notes.. He kept writing and writing at the next page until he stops then he showed me.

“It would be a lie if I say I didn’t miss your voice.” Next page “I know you’re frustrated because you can’t hear your voice.” Next “Same goes to me. I kept reminding myself that you can’t hear.”Next “But I promised you” Next “Whatever happens.. I’m here for you” and he showed me his best eye smile beside the notes. Seriously this guy makes me fall for him every time I meet him.

Woozi POV

We were sitting on the bed together watching Spongebob. She laughed and I wrote “Why are you laughing?... I thought you couldn’t hear” She took the notes. “I’ve watched it a few times. It’s funny” she wrote and smiled at me. I turned to look at the tv and she tapped my shoulder slowly “Thank you for being with me” she showed the notes to me and smiled. I took the notes away from her, I was about to lean in for a kiss and suddenly there’s a knock at the door. As I expected.. It’s my brothers.

“Woozi Hyung!!!” shouted Seungkwan. This guy seriously likes to interrupt us and they greeted yookyung. “How are you guys communicating?” asked Jun. I showed them new notes since the old notes have our cheesy conversation. “ohh.. so you wrote down everytime you have something to tell..?” asked Dino and nodded slowly. “You guys are so cute~” said Seungcheol while pinching yookyung’s cheeks.

It felt like home… we were joking around and played charades with yookyung. It’s been awhile since I saw her smile happily like this. Without noticing… I kept stealing glances at yookyung.

 


 

Yookyung POV

Thanks to them I had fun. The doctor came into the ward and said that my hearing loss is temporary. I might hear again but I had to wait 6 month for the surgical treatment. They stayed until it’s time for me to eat dinner. They bought some fried chicken, bibimbbap, and other side dishes and ate there. Simply say my ward is pretty packed with all of them. I told jihoon using my voice although I couldn’t hear it. I told him I can eat by myself. But he insist to feed me.

Once I’m stabled, I can discharge from the hospital. They were already going to leave, leaving Jihoon and I. Seungcheol gestured something to Jihoon while grinning. Jihoon just laughed and closed the door. He went towards and sat beside me. He faced me and looked into my eyes daringly while caressing my face with both of his hands. I grab the note and started writing. “What are you doing?” I wrote. “Admiring your beauty” he wrote and smiled cutely. I hugged him tightly as if I didn’t want to lose such a precious person in my life and he hugged me back.

“Aren’t you busy?” she wrote. “I can postpone it for you.” He wrote back and we laid down facing each other. “I’m sorry but once you open your eyes tomorrow morning. You won’t see me because I’ve to go to work.” He wrote while he laid down. So I gave him one last kiss. “Let’s do something” I wrote. “I want to go to the park.” I wrote.

Jihoon POV

“The park? You know you can’t go out.” I wrote. “If the doctors don’t know. We’ll be fine.” She wrote. So she changed into her clothes. Gladly her mom took it from her home.

Actually those clothes are for the time once she discharged. I had an extra black mask so I gave her. We both wore black masks and went out but avoid doctors. Once we got out, we ran from the hospital as we held hands.

It was 11.30PM that time. So no one was around at the park. Her knees got tired so I piggybacked her as we walk towards the park. I took a glance at her from the corner of my eye. She was looking at me while smiling. I couldn’t help but smile. Once we arrived I put her on the ground and she went to the swings. I sat on the see-saw looking at her. She gestured to come close.  And so I sat beside her on the swings.

“Thank you for loving me” She said. “I’d never thought I would like someone so much.” She said. “I’d never imagine that someone would actually spent their time with me for me” She said. Suddenly I felt a tiny drop of water on the tip of my nose. I know it’s going to rain so I pulled her hand into the tunnel. It matches our height though.

I typed at my notes and showed to yookyung. “You must be missed the sound of the rain” and she nodded then looked outside. I was actually sad for her. But I promised that I’ll bought her a hearing aid. Once the rain cleared a bit, we ran quickly to the hospital. It was about time for the nurse to enter her ward. We got into her ward a few minutes before the nurse came in.

She changed her clothes and laid down on the bed. “Ms. Yookyung it’s time for medicine.” That was close. After that the nurse went out once she’s done. I thanked her for that and she left. Yookyung gestured me to sleep beside her. I laid down beside her. She got really close to me and closed her eyes.

Yookyung POV

Honestly I had the best day ever. But sometimes I worried about what will happen if we’re exposed. But I thought we were very careful. Reporters could be so scary. Like zombies.

It’s been awhile since I painted. I had to postpone class due to my situation. Once I got back, there must be whole load of works need to be done.

Jihoon POV

Yookyung was asleep, I know I had to leave the hospital or else people might saw me in the morning. I got out from the hospital and went into the studio. Bumzu hyung is still there. “Hey kid. How’s yookyung?” he asked. “She’s fine.” I said. “Be Strong Jihoon.” He said. “Be careful Jihoon-ah. You’re still a rookie. Remember that.” He said. I’m actually scared myself.

But I’ll try to not think about it. “Have you ever thought if the reporter’s knew about this?” he asked. "It came across my mind a lot but… I think I’ll manage it somehow.” I said. “The decisions are in your own hands. Remember that.” He said and continued his work. While I take a look on our new album.

 

 


Yookyung POV

I woke up and Jihoon wasn’t there. I forgot of course he had to go even without my permission. Ah… so lonely. Then mom came into my ward. “Did you have breakfast yet?” the smile on her face makes me feel at ease. “Not yet.” I smiled. Dad went to work, while my brothers are currently studying and working. I’m not that close with Mom because I never opened up to her though. Whether I was selfish or just have a big ego. I appreciate her though, she’s supposed to be at work but took a day off for me since I’m the only daughter in the house.

 

Jihoon POV

It took almost a day to finished one song for our mini album though. I can’t remember when the time I actually had enough sleep. But it’s all worth it. The others went out from the studio to grab some coffee. I don’t like to be alone but this time I have to.

“Thank you for loving me”

“I’d never thought I would like someone so much.”

“I’d never imagine that someone would actually spent their time with me for me”

The thought of yookyung told me that makes me very happy. I’d never expected that I would open up to her. Ah! My face feels so hot. I’m glad she told me that. She’s really honest.

I wish I could be as honest as her though. “Jihoon-ah” bumzu hyung whispered at my ear making me startled. “Hyung! When did you came?” I asked. “Just a while ago. What are you thinking making you blush so much?” he asked. “I blushed…?” I asked and he nodded. He suddenly came closer to me and smirked. “Are you perhaps thinking about lewd things? I can’t disagree with that since you’re a man.” He said. “I wasn’t thinking about that.” I said and stared blankly. “If you’ve any problem. Just talk it out” he said. I stared at him for a few seconds. “Why are you looking at me like that? You make me nervous for a second there” he laughed.

“Actually hyung, have you ever been in love or be loved?” I asked. “It would be a lie if I said no.” he said. “It’s a wonderful feeling though. Why’d you ask?” he asked. “well… I just wanted to confirm my feelings again.” I said. “Why is that?” he asked. “I wanted to know whether I just liked her or love her.” I said. “Well… if you met her. What do you feel?” he asked.

I imagined myself seeing yookyung. Without me noticing, I smiled. “See. When I asked you what do you feel? You smiled. That means, you love her. You should be with a person who made you smile the most.” He said.

It made me realized how I’m just head over heels for her. Since I’ve never felt this before. I thought the time when I confessed to her that I like her, I just thought it was just simple liking a person.

Wanted to make them happy all the time. But as time passed, as I spend my time with her, I wanted her attention more. Somehow I just want to keep her all by myself. Selfishly. “Hyung, can I go for a walk?” I asked.

 

 


Yookyung POV

Jihoon isn’t coming I guess. He must be really busy. Mom fell asleep on the couch.

“Mom. Sorry for hurting myself. I guess I’m just clumsy as ever” I said and smiled. She came to me and hugged me tightly. “Yes. You are. My clumsy little daughter.” She wrote.

Mom always cared about us. She might not be home 24/7 but she took care of us well. Since we’re already adults, she let us go. Since I guess we’re matured enough to solve our own problems now. But we still need our parents help although we’re adults now.

Suddenly someone opened the door and it was Jihoon. He was taking his breath though. “Jihoon? Why are you here?” I asked. He came towards me and wrote something.

“I realized something”

“The whole time I spend my time with you”

“I felt happy and I always wanted to keep you for myself”

“I realized that”

“I love you”

Wrote Jihoon. I looked up at him as he was close to my bed. I was touched. Unknowingly, tears slowly flowing from my eyes. I smiled. “Thank you” I said. Jihoon came closer and comforted me. I was thankful. He pulled away and handed me a box that wrapped prettily. I looked at him and he smiled.

I opened it and it’s a hearing aid. He took it and put it into my ear. “How is it?” he asked. I was shocked but happy in the same time. “You’ll get used to it” he said. “Take care of it until the operation okay?” he asked and I nodded. “I’ve to go now.” He said and wave goodbye at me before he left.

 


Jihoon POV

I went back to the studio and the others were waiting. “How is it?” asked bumzu hyung. I was shocked. Did he know? “Is everything out of your chest?” he asked. Oh… “Yeah. It’s out.” I said. Thank god the doctor told me how to put it in her ear. Talking about very expensive though but… It’s worth it. As long as she’s happy.