I'm sorry

Accidentally fall for you

I’m sorry

 

 

Yookyung POV

I was discharged from the hospital 2 weeks ago. Only 3 months left till the surgery. I got to attend my classes. Since I got the hearing aid, everything is easy. It feels like a new semester though but I’m still stuck here till the next semester.

“Yookyung. How are you? Welcome back to class.” Said Prof.

“I’m fine. Thank you prof.” I said. “You have to see me after class though.

Let’s talk about the classes that you were absent.” She said and I nodded.

Today I learned only art theories. The prof helped me a bit since I was absent and I couldn’t understand some parts. After class I met the Prof. “You got a lot of assignment to do though.” She said. “I’ll work hard.” I said. She explained to me all the assignments that I have to do. “Thank you Prof.” I said. “I’ll give you until the end of this month okay? But once you finished any of these assignments that I gave you. Don’t hesitate to pass it to me” she said. I got out from the teacher’s office. “Baby sister? You okay?” asked Jaehwa. “Well… I got a lot of assignments ahead of me.” I said. “It to be you. Fighting!” he said.

“I want you to hear something.” Said Jaehwa oppa. He took me to the music class. There was a big piano near the window. “Sit beside me” he said. “Aren’t you hungry? It’s lunch time” I said. “Lunch can wait. I want you to hear this.” He said. Then he started playing a really relaxing masterpiece while his eyes are closed. He played passionately though. No wonder he’s famous here. Once he’s done he looked at me and smiled.

“It’s my masterpiece. Liked it?” he asked. “It’s nice.” I said.

“Good! If you like it then it’s going to be my lucky charm.” I said. “Why is that?” I asked. “I can win the girls hearts.” He said. “Yeah.. yeah… Why didn’t you let your girlfriend hear this one?” I asked.

“Because it’s not hers.” He said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “It’s yours. I made it for you. Since you’re my little sister.” He said. “Aigoo… My oppa is so nice!” I said. “Let’s eat! I want you to treat me Hoddeok!” he said. “Okay…” I said. We went to ‘Dumplings Jjang!’ and ate there for lunch.

 


 

“I heard Jihoon is back from Hong Kong and preparing for a comeback. Aren’t you going to meet him?” he asked.

“He’s pretty busy. I don’t want to bother him.” I said. “Are you guys texting each other?” he asked. “Of course. But since he’s pretty busy… We didn’t text each other for 2 weeks now since he got back from Hong Kong.” I said.

“I bet he misses you so much” he said. The last text that I received from him around 1 week ago. Then he didn’t text me I guess he was pretty busy.

I finished one of my assignments in class. Around 7pm I walked home. I passed Pledis building and it looks like nothing is going to come out from that door. I actually waited for Jihoon but then I walked away till I arrived home.

“Yookyung. Go wash up and let’s eat together” said Jeongcheol. “Okay.” I said.

Jeongcheol oppa is okay now. Thanks to mom and dad encourage speech and his girlfriend he got rid of the thought of it’s his fault.

I washed up and went downstairs. My brothers were waiting for me at the table.

“Yookyung hurry I’m hungry” said Myeonghwan oppa. “What are you a princess?” said Seungwook oppa sarcastically. “Let’s eat.” Said Jeongcheol oppa. Mom and dad always arrived home around 1AM.

So we had to eat first. After that I had to do dishes this time.

“Is everything okay?” asked Seungwook oppa asked while putting down his plate. “Yeah why?” I asked. “Well… I think you’re missing some parts.” He said. “what kind of parts?” I asked. “Have you seen Jihoon yet?” he asked. “Why is everyone asking about Jihoon today?” I asked. “Because we’re actually really grateful because he gave our baby sister the most precious gift that we can’t afford” said Jaehwa oppa standing beside Seungwook oppa. I realized that I think I have to see him.

It’s true. Somehow my actions aren’t like before once we started dating.

Plus maybe it’s because he’s busy and I just don’t want to bother him.

I walked out of the house and I wanted to go to Pledis but I stopped.

I saw Jihoon walking towards our home from afar.

He walked and walked until he stopped in front of me.

He opened his mask and smiled. I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “Why are you sorry?” I asked.

“I was too busy and I haven’t been texting or call or meet you. I’m sorry.” He said.

I broke the hug and I took him to the bench beside our house.

I looked at him while he looked down at the floor.

“I think I’m supposed to be sorry.” He looked at me.

“I was avoiding you because I was afraid. I didn’t want to bother you. That’s why I didn’t even bother to text you. I didn’t told you that I was discharged from the hospital. I should’ve text you whether you’ve eaten well or sleep well. I’m sorry.” I looked down at my hands.

“Yookyung… look at me” he said.

I looked at his face. “I thought you were mad at me for not texting you. I didn’t told you that I got back from Hong Kong. So we’re even.” He said. “It’s been awhile since we last sit here.” He said.

“Let’s be mature and forget about this. I want us to be comfortable. I don’t like fighting. It’s immature. Actually, thank you for understanding me. I was a bit busy but I actually expecting a text or a call from you. Although it’s a missed call.” He said and smiled at me.

“I missed you.” He said. “Can I hug you now?” I asked. “You know you don’t need any permission to do that” he said and opened his arms widely. “I’m free.” He said and I hugged him tightly.

“I missed you too” I said and he kissed the top of my head.

“Did you wash your hair today?” he asked. “No why?” I asked. “It smells good” he said and smelled it again. “Stop it. It’s embarrassing.” I said.

“I want to stay here with you. I’m sorry that I can’t” he said.

“I’m sorry that I’m not like other normal boyfriends. Took you to a free place with lots of people. I felt sorry every time I looked at couples walking.” He said.

“Sometimes, two people should have their own time. But if they miss each other then, they have to cure it right?” I asked. And he nodded.

“Oh! Our Yookyung is matured now” he said. I just smiled while hugging him. I wanted this to last too. But he had to go since tonight is the date of SEVENTEEN’S new song is coming out.

“Bye.” He said while pouting. We were holding hands and swinging it around.

“Bye…” I said. “Is there anything that you want?” he asked. “No?” I said.

“No? Seriously? It’s been a few weeks since I saw you” he said. “Well… what am I supposed to ask then?” I asked “Anything” he said and smiled. “Well…your album?” I asked. “Okay. Any other else?” he asked.

“No I guess…” I said. “You’re so dense.” He said and flicked my forehead. “Ouch!” I said.

“What did I do?” I asked. “Well… I’ll wait until you ask me” he said. “Wait for what?” I asked. “Something that you want but you can’t tell me.” He said

“Bye!” he let go of my hand and waved goodbye. Then left.

 

 


Woozi POV

Why is she so dense sometimes? It’s been awhile since we actually kissed. The last one is before I left to Hong Kong but that was 3 weeks ago. I got back to the studio.

“So did you got what you wanted?” teased Seungcheol. “No.” I pouted.

“Why?” asked Hoshi. “She was to dense to understand.” I said.

“If I were you. I would grab her and just kiss her there hyung” said Dino.

“Uwaa~~… You’re a man Chan!” said Dokyeom. “I actually regret it now” I said. “It’s okay hyung. You should kiss me instead” mingyu hugged me. “Let me go.” I said.

And suddenly yookyung’s head appear from the door. “Yookyung?” I said and they all looked at her.

“How’d you got in?” I asked.

“You forgot that the staff favors me. So I got in. You left something” she said and went towards me while looking through her pocket.

And suddenly I was shocked by a pair of lips softly pecking my lips. She broke the kiss and backed away a few meters.

“I thought you wanted it. Bye.” She said and left.

“Wuuuuuuuu~~~~” they all shouted.

“Woozi hyung! Your face is so red right now!” said Seungkwan. I couldn’t say anything since I was shocked and embarrassed at the same time and them happily teasing the scene.

 


Yookyung POV

I was about to sleep until Jihoon texted me.

 

“That was unfair T.T” –Jihoon

“Really? I thought you wanted it?”-Yookyung

“I’ll have my revenge.”-Jihoon

“But don’t stop if you receive it *wink*”-Jihoon

“Okayyyy~ Goodnight”-Yookyung

“Already?”-Jihoon

“Dream of me.”-Jihoon

“Goodnight”-Jihoon

“Goodnight”-Yookyung

 

“Yookyung~~” said Jeongcheol oppa while he opened my door.

“We heard the news” and my brothers teases me by making kissing voices then closed the door. Man… This is so embarrassing. I'm so gonna kill those who spread about it.