A Special Gift

Accidentally fall for you

A special gift

Yookyung POV

Exam is coming and I really work hard to get my pointer increase, it is so tiring.. Thank god my brothers are here to support me. “Okay.. let’s go with the first subject though.. biology?... why’d you take biology?” asked Jeongcheol oppa. “Just for fun .” I said “yeah.. and the result also came in because of the ‘fun’” said Seungwook oppa. “But I passed 3.2” I said. “don’t be that proud baby sis.. you’ll regret it.” said Jaehwa oppa. “oh yeah.. Some rumors spread you have a girlfriend now..” I said. “pfft… what no.. I’m watching tv.” Jaehwa oppa then casually went to the sofa. “Okay… I’m good t bio… ah! when is your exam.?” asked Myeonghwa oppa. “3 more weeks..” I said. “you should relax~~ SEVENTEEN had their comeback right?” asked Myeonghwa oppa. “guys!! Show champ!! SEVENTEEN is nominated~! they’re going to announce the winner!” said Jaehwa oppa.

We all sat on the sofa waiting for the announcement. “dugudugudugudugu~~” sound of drum rolling. SEVENTEEN – Pretty U played on the screen. “SEVENTEEN!” said Shinyoung. We all cheered while the seventeen members were crying on stage~ “Let’s go there~” said Jaehwa oppa. “Go where?” I asked. “backstage..” said Jaehwa oppa. “Are you crazy.. it’s freaking security access.. plus there are a lot of idols in there.. we’ll be suspected as sasaengs.” said Jeongcheol oppa. “but I want to see them.. It’s hard since they moved to a new dorm and they’re very busy promoting their songs.” said Jaehwa oppa.  “that’s what idols do.” said Myeonghwa oppa. “Wait.. They’re manager is one of my friends.. maybe I should ask him first.. Let’s try calling.” said Seungwook oppa. “Since when you had an arts friend?” asked Myeonghwa oppa.

“actually I met him at the train station.. I accidentally left my mp3. He chased me and gave me my mp3 but then he missed the train.” said seungwook. “then what happened?” I asked. “I stayed there.. making sure he gets in the next train..” said seungwook oppa. “you’re very caring..~” said Myeonghwa oppa. “I am very caring~~ than you..” said seungwook oppa. “pfft just call him..” said Myeonghwa oppa.

Seungwook oppa called his friend turning on the loud speaker. “ah seungwook-ah~ How are you?” asked his friend. “yong-ah~ congrats to Sebong kids got their 1st win.” he said. “Thank you.. They worked really hard though.” said yong. “yong-ah~ I’ve something to ask you though.” said Seungwook oppa. “sure what is it?” he asked. “can I visit the sebongs as a congratulation gift?” asked seungwook. “sure.. I’ll let you pass the guards. Hurry up though..” said yong. “Thanks yong.. let’s meet some other time okay~ bye..” said seungwook oppa. They all ran to put some proper clothes. “what about my biology..” I said.

 

 

 

 

Woozi POV

“Congratulation!!” said the staffs in our dressing room. The others stopped crying and putting on their smiling faces back again. “Okay everyone thank you so much.. it’s really an honor. Plus thanks to the staffs.. you work hard.” said seungcheol and we all bowed 90 degrees to all of them.

There are a lot of food supports by our CARATS, we ate it till we gained our energy back. “This is only the beginning.. Let’s work harder for the future!” said Seungkwan and everyone cheered. “Hyung where are you going?” I asked our manager. “toilet.. I’ll be right back.” he said and left. I opened my phone and a lot of congratulate messages especially from bumzu hyung, rania sunbaenim~. Thanks to them we just created a full album.

Yookyung POV

We arrived at show champ venue, we waited outside until seungwook friend come to take us in. “Yaa~~ stop making that balloon bigger or else it’ll pop.” said Jeongcheol oppa. “we know you’re afraid~” said Myeonghwa oppa. “ah~ there’s your friend.” I said. “Yong-ah!!” said seungwook oppa while gave his friend a big hug. “you brought your family.” said yong. “oh! here is my big bro Jeongcheol hyung, Myeonghwa hyung, little bro Jaehwa and my little sis Yookyung.” introduced seungwook. “oh~… well shall we?” said yong and we all followed him from the back.

 

Woozi POV

“where’s yong manager?” asked one of the stylist. “He went to the toilet.” I said. “I’m back~!.” said Yong hyung. “I’ve a special surprise for our winners~” he said and came in Jeongcheol hyung, Myeonghwa hyung, Seungwook hyung, Jaehwa hyung and lastly yookyung. “uwaa~~ Flower boys coming through~” said dokyeom. “Congratulation~ Congratulation~ Congratu lation lation lation lation tattaratarata~~” they sang and danced.

“Yah~~ our sebongs did well~ Neo Yeppeuda!” said Seungwook hyung while making our signature dance hairpin pose. “Cake is here!!” say Yookyung who’s holding cake. “WOW!!” shouted Seventeen. After that we took some pictures with the cake and ate it.

“You guys moved to a new dorm right?.. is it big?” asked Jaehwa hyung. “Yep~ It’s big than our old dorm.” said seungcheol. “Ya~ it’ll be hard to visit you guys again though” said Seungwook. “Yeah.. I was about to brag to my friends that I’ve an idol friends..” said Myeonghwa hyung. “You should brag some other time.” said Jeongcheol hyung.

“what if we take them to our dorm just for a visit?” suggested dokyeom. We all then looked at the Yong hyung. “what..” said Yong hyung. “Fine.. but if the CEO knows this you guys explain it okay..” said Yong hyung. “Is that a yes?” asked Seungwook hyung then Yong hyung nodded.


Yookyung POV

It took a few minutes to arrive at their new dorm. We entered there were 3 rooms and 3 bathrooms. “Whose room is this.. the parents room?” asked Jaehwa oppa. “You called the parents room?.. The main room is Me, Dino, Wonwoo, The8,Jun,Vernon. The medium room is S.coups, Mingyu, Jeonghan and Woozi. And the next room is Joshua, Dokyeom and Seungkwan.” said Hoshi. 

I take a look around in one of the rooms, it wasn’t that messy though.. “Yookyung~” called Jihoon as I turned around and saw a pair of eye smile. “Is this your room?” I asked. He nodded. “I’m guessing Mingyu is the one cleaning the room.” I said. “Yup.” He said. “It’ll be hard now though..” I said. “why?” he asked. “not able to visit you guys like always.. and with your busy schedules though..” I said.

“And the fact that you’re really far away.. Grandma kept on asking about you. I guess she missed you so much.” I said. Silence filled the room.

Woozi POV

I actually felt sad to hear those words came from her. It’s true though.. I might not able to see her like always…especially those nights. “what about you?” she looked at me. “You don’t miss me?”I asked. She was about to open “Hyung! urm… did I ruined a perfect moment.?” asked Mingyu who is slightly peaking from the door. “No no~ it’s fine mingyu.” said yookyung. “what is it?” I asked. “They were just looking for you that’s all.” said Mingyu and left. “ah! here!” she check through her pocket and then gave me a doraemon keychain. “what for?”I asked. “A gift.” said yookyung. “Does it came out from a machine.?” I asked. “This is gold.. I’ve won it when I was 5. It’s special so I gave it to you to make it more special.” I don’t know what she means by that though. “Yookyung!! let’s go back..” shouted Jeongcheol hyung from our living room.

We both went out and all seventeen members make sure that they went back to the car. “You guys work hard today~” said Jeongcheol hyung. 

Yookyung POV

“well… you guys must be really tired… so you guys should get in..” I said. “sorry for the trouble we cause.” said Seungwook oppa. “nah~ no problem..” said Hoshi.

We entered the car to go back home. We all exchanged goodbyes. Wonder when we’ll meet again.

 


Woozi POV

We all washed our faces and finally going to have some rest. Before turning off the lights I kept on thinking what yookyung said while holding the keychain. “Jihoon-ah.. what’s wrong?” asked seungcheol. “Nothing… just thinking… I’ll turn off the lights now.” I said and i turned it off.