"I love you"

Accidentally fall for you

"I love you"

 

Yookyung POV

These days we’ve been busy lately with our own schedules. We do texted each other but couldn’t meet him often. If we meet, it’ll be in a really short time since jihoon is busy with s. One day, I decided to visit secretly with the help of their manager. Their manager is my brother’s friend.

I went to his recording room and decorated a bit as a surprise. My brothers was spending time with all of the members downstairs to buy me some time decorating.

 

Jihoon POV

It’s time.

“Where’s yookyung?” I asked her brothers. “Oh… she’ll come after.” Said Jeongcheol “When actually? I should call her” I was about to reach my phone until Seungwook hyung took it from me. “Don’t worry~ she’ll be here” he said and smiled. “Let’s play some games!”.

We played a lot of games tonight. We didn’t want to stress ourselves. Actually we were preparing our new album but Seungcheol said to let go of it a bit and not get too carried away with work. So I stopped composing for a bit but actually new songs kept coming in my mind each time around dawn. I can’t help but compose it.

Waiting for yookyung seems like forever. “Hyung… when will she come?” I asked. “Hmmm… she said she had some work to do.” Said Jaehwa hyung. “But you shouldn’t come to her though.” Said Myeonghwan hyung “Usually she doesn’t want people to bother her at this time” said Jeongcheol hyung. “Then I’m going upstairs then” I said. “Already?” asked hoshi. “Well if she ain’t coming I should go upstairs compose some songs” I said.

“Don’t pressure yourself. I’m worried” said Seungcheol hyung. “Okay..” I said and went upstairs. I opened the lights and the sound of confetti in front of me. It’s yookyung. Ah… so pretty. How long that we’ve never seen each other? Is she wearing makeup or it’s just an illusion. Without noticing my legs are moving on its own. I didn’t hear what she was talking about. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her.

 

 

Yookyung POV

It’s been awhile. I parted our lips gently pull away from him. He held both of my hands and looked at me. “Don’t stop me” He said. I didn’t move. I let him continue with his kisses. It was soft and gentle. After he’s done, we both sat down. “When did you came?” he asked. “When you guys were busy playing games” I said. “Sorry that I didn’t saw you” he said. “It’s okay. I don’t want to be seen either” I said.

He caressed my cheeks gently. “Let’s break up” he said. I was confused.


 

Jihoon POV

I told her. Everything. That was our last goodbye. I don’t know when we will meet again. By coincidence? Or planned? I don’t know. But I’m glad that we ended it for now. Somehow, everything happened so fast.

 

 

 

6 years later…

Yookyung POV

It’s time I’m so nervous! I should do this right. “Ms Yang Yookyung. Please come foreward.” Said the MC. “Please present your art”. I breathed deeply before talking. Confidently my voice came out as everyone even my brothers were looking at me on stage with all these cameras. I can do this!

After that, we went to a restaurant to fill our stomach. Grandmother died 2 years ago. It was so sad at that time of the year. The house seems so empty without her babbling to our parents but I guess God love her more than us.

“You did great yookyung” said Jeongcheol oppa. “Yaa… shouldn’t you be watching your kids” said Jaehwa oppa. “I know… that is why I can’t be too long since she’ll be mad at me” said Jeongcheol oppa. “Yookyung, want to come with us tomorrow? Hyejin is going to try out some wedding dresses” said Myeonghwan oppa. “I have to go somewhere tomorrow.” I said. “Sheesh… it won’t be fun without you.” He said. “You’re just shy aren’t you?” asked seungwook oppa. “Shut up and take care of your girlfriend” said seungwook oppa. “What about you oppa? When are you getting married?” I asked. “Shut up”Jaehwa oppa blushed.

 

 

 

Jihoon POV

We were taking a break after practice. It was 6PM before the concert starts at 7PM. “I feel old now.” Said Seokmin. “Now look who’s complaining when we’re the oldest hyung now” said Jeonghan. “I’m still young” said Chan “Shut up!” we all said and laughed.

We’ve become one big family. Everything happened so fast. A lot of awards and love we received from around the world. The feeling seems unbelievable. A few weeks ago we just got back from the US. Joshua got to meet his parents that day. We spent a day with his parents like a real family.

We were eating chicken with managers and staffs in the waiting room until “Jihoon?” Feels like the time stopped. Everyone around us froze. She’s still beautiful.

 

 


6 years ago

“Let’s break up” I said. “W..w.. Why?? Did I do something wrong? Am I annoying to you?” I hugged her. It’s not you. It’s me.” I said. “I’m afraid I will be too busy and I’ll find myself waiting for you. It hurts when I want to see you but I can’t. I don’t want you to feel loneliness. Because this past few days I kept feeling it. I want to see you but I can’t. I keep on waiting but I know how busy you are. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.” I said.

I felt her warm tears flowing. I know she understand it. I don’t want to hurt her anymore.

“I want you to wait for me. Let me grow a little older. My feelings won’t change I promise. I’ll wait for you.” I said making her sob.

“But…” she spoke.

“I’ll come to you when it’s time. And that time you can’t reject me.” She said. I nodded and hugged her tightly.


 

 

She came. She stood there with a smile. How I missed it so much. I stood in front of her and take a good look. “How are you?” I asked. She smiled. “Will you hold my hand now?” she asked. “And don’t let me go?” she asked. I held her hand and nodded.

“Let’s start over”

 


 

A year passed, the news went viral.

Carats were sad but they learn to accept it as time goes by. Sure yookyung received a lot of hate but some of them handle it nicely although they were sad. We dated in public, people were looking but I don’t care. Why should I hide her? I don’t want both of us suffer so we went public. At first yookyung was afraid but once we go for a few dates together, she’s fine with it. She makes me happy and she’s a part of Carats. I love her.

She came to our concert a few days ago. She sat with our parents in the audience. I made a special video just for her that day. She cried heavily that day when she went in our waiting room. It was funny actually.

“Don’t laugh when I’m crying!” she sobbed. “Your face looks funny when you cried.” I laughed and she punched me softly at the elbow. “Aigoo~ you guys should get married” said Vernon’s mom. Unexpectedly we blushed and looked away.

 

Yookyung POV

A lot of people wants to interview us after the news came out. But jihoon doesn’t want me to feel uncomfortable so we didn’t go. We went skating together with all of the members and managers. It was fun.
“Hold my hand or you’ll fall” I said. “I can do this.” Said Jihoon and he fell again. “Oh… did you fell?” I laughed and held his hands. “Man… this is embarrassing” he said. “Why?” I asked. “Usually guys hold girls hand to guide them but in our case I’m actually the girl” he laughed. “Let’s go slowly” I said.

We stopped as he look into my eyes.

“Lights!” he snapped his fingers and the light changed. “You should let go of me now” he said. “But you’ll fall..” I said. “Trust me” he said. He wanted to kneel down but fell unexpectedly it was okay.

“Will you accept me?” as he took out a ring from his pocket.

“That was lame” I said. “Huh.. I know right?” He laughed. I looked at him for a few seconds and I held his hand to stand up but he was about to fall. I grabbed him slowly. “Is that a yes?” he asked and I nodded. We hugged tightly while everyone was cheering and clapping in the ice rink.

“I love you”