I can't

Accidentally fall for you

I can't

 

 

Woozi POV

“Woozi hyung! Wake up! Wake up!” the human alarm boo seungkwan. “Hyung! Let’s go. The others are waiting.” Said seungkwan. “Jihoon. Wake up” seungcheol hyung pulled me from my bed.

We went to Pledis to practice our new choreography. MAMA is around the corner. I had to leave yookyung for Hong Kong. “Hyung, I heard you bought a hearing aid for yookyung nuna” said Mingyu. “Where’d you heard that?” I asked. “Bumzu hyung.” He said. I saw from the corner of my eye. Bumzu hyung who’s currently hiding behind Wonwoo.

“Hyung. I can see you.” I said “Oh! Our Jihoon” he gave me a hug. “Hyung, who else did you tell?” I asked. “Technically not everyone.” He said and grinned. I looked at him seriously.

“Okay… I told them all. Except for other producers since your relationship is a secret.” He said. “Hyung. Don’t worry we got your back.” Said dokyeom while hugging me.

“We can keep a secret” said Jun. “Just trust us!” said the8 “We can even help you.” Said Joshua. “But be careful.” Said seungcheol hyung. “Yeah. Besides did you know that Moon Heejun and a crayon pop member is getting married out of the blue? Who knows maybe you too?” Said Hoshi.

My face heat up. Marriage? Babies? First Night? Wait doesn’t first night came first and then babies?

“Earth to Jihoon” said Bumzu hyung. “What are you thinking about making you blush again?” he asked. “Let’s go! Practice!” said Hoshi while clapping his hands. “Let’s go!” I said and went towards hoshi. Man… that makes me nervous.

“I’ll be rooting for you hyung!” said Vernon “Imagine if they had babies.” Said mingyu “The babies face will be too serious though” they laughed. “Shut up~” I said. Sheesh stop teasing me.

 

Yookyung POV

“Yookyung” said mom. “Yes mom?” I asked. “Have you ever thought what would happen if the reporters caught the both of you?” she asked. I don’t know. Honestly I don’t know. “Actually… I don’t know. But I’ll trust Jihoon. But I don’t know what would happen then…” I said.

“Have you ever thought of marrying him?” she asked. That actually made me heat up a bit. “Mom?!” I said. “Just asking.” She smirked.  Will we get married? Will he even marry me? Or he’ll be with someone better than me?

“Yookyung. Let’s go outside.” Said mom. I nodded and followed mom. We walked out of the hospital to get some fresh air near the hospital area. I missed this. “When you were little, you always love to draw.When I got that first news from you. I was really happy.” She smiled.

/Flashback/

“Omma~ i’ve to tell you something~” i said over the phone

“Oh~ what is it pumpkin?” she asked

“My painting is gonna be presented to other universities as an inspiration!”

/End/

 

Oh right. I told her first. “Honestly I would just want to quickly go back home and hugged you but I can’t” she said. “I’m sorry for not being there when you needed. You always had your brothers beside you. Jaehwa is always there to support you and so are the others.” She said.

“I put Jaehwa as your guardian angel because he’s the closest to you” she said.

“I probably didn’t told you. You know there’s this girl who kind of sabotaged my painting. But Jaehwa oppa, I didn’t know what happened but somehow they started dating” I laughed. “Weird taste” said mom. “It’s nice to have a lot of kids. Although you guys would be separated but your relationships are still strong.” Said mom “We won’t be worried once we’ll die.” Mom smiled.

Die. I’m not ready to let them go.

“Mom…” I said looking at her. “My baby is already grown up” she said caressing my head.

“Mom! Yookyung!” shouted Myeonghwan oppa and Seungwook oppa. “Yookyung!” said Myeonghwan oppa while hugging me. “Where’d you got that hearing aid?” asked Jaehwa oppa

“Did Jihoon gave it to you?” asked Jeongcheol oppa. I nodded. “Wow~ such nice people.” Said Seungwook. “Let’s treat them something. I heard they’ll be gone to Hong Kong in a few weeks.” Said Jeongcheol. “What about yookyung?” asked Seungwook. “It’s okay. Just enjoy yourself.” I said.

“No no no! Let’s sneak out!” suggest Jaehwa oppa. “Why don’t we ask for permission.” Said mom. “Mom you’re so old fashioned.” Said Myeonghwan.

“Better safe than getting in trouble” said mom pulling myeonghwan oppa’s ear. “It hurts!” said myeonghwan. “Is dad going to join us?” I asked. “Of course. I’ll call him” said mom. “Jeongcheol, you ask the doctor permission” said mom and she left giving dad a call.

 


 

 

Woozi POV

We had 5 minutes break. Catching our breath and drinking water. “Without further noticed, December is coming.” Said Dino. “Yup. Time sure flies.” Said Seungkwan.

“Hyung, don’t you miss yookyung nuna?” asked Dokyeom. “Why the sudden question?” I asked. He grinned.

“I want to have a girlfriend to..” said dino. “I’ll be your girlfriend” said Hoshi while hugging dino. “Hyung!!” he whined. “What~~? Meeting you is a dream come true!” he said while laughing and tickling. “I’ll be your girlfriend too” said seungcheol squishing both of them on the floor.

“Seventeen! You have guests!” said one of the staff. “Our seventeen!” said Jeongcheol hyung. We cheered and went towards him with Jaehwa, Seungwook and Myeonghwan hyung. It’s been a long time since they visited us. I went to get my bottle until I heard “Nuna~” shouted seungkwan. I turned around and saw yookyung.

 

Yookyung POV

“Nuna! We missed you! How are you?” asked dokyeom. “I’m fine” I said. “When is the operation?” asked wonwoo. “Next year around January” I said. Jihoon then walked towards me. “I’m not dreaming am I?” he asked. I smiled and pinched his cheeks. “Nope” I smiled. “Let’s eat!” said Jaehwa oppa.

We just ate on the floor. Mom and dad came. They were actually fascinated because it’s their first time here. “Jihoon-ah, where is your producing room?” asked dad. “It’s on the second floor.” He said. “You must be rich since the money you get from producing.” Said mom. “Not exactly. The money that we got is for the company.” Said Seungcheol. “Oh…” said mom. “Can I trust you to take care of my daughter in the future?” I choked. “Yookyung eat with your mouth closed.” Said dad. I looked at Jihoon his ears are red but smiling. He must be embarrassed.

Woozi POV

“Thank you so much for the food” said seungcheol hyung. Jun and seungkwan went to buy ice cream. I gestured yookyung to follow me. We went to my producing room. She sat down beside me. “Did you miss me?” she asked. I nodded. I caressed her cheeks with both of my thumbs.

“I have a question” she said. “What is it?” I asked. “If we’re older, will you marry me?” she asked. Is she proposing? “Just a question” she said. “What makes you so curious?” I asked. “Well… what if…” she said.

“Of course I’ll marry you” I said. “You promise?” she held up her pinky. I nodded and we pinky promised. She then kissed my cheek. “That’s not fair.” I said. She just smiled.

Yookyung POV

Jihoon stood up and put both of his hands on the seat handle. “Jihoon?” I said. His face got closer to mine. Just a few inches and I heard someone cough making both of our eyes opened and looked at the door. “Mom!” I shouted. “Oh! Are we bothering you? Carry on~” she said casually. “As if!” I said. “Am I not supposed to look?” she asked innocently. “Mom~” I said and she closed the door. “I think it’s time for me to go.” I said.

“Aren’t we continuing?” asked Jihoon. “Well… but not too long.” I said.

“Okay” he said and he smashed our lips together slowly.

 

 


Woozi POV

We wave goodbye to each other before leaving. “Thank you again for the food” we said while bowing to them. “Jihoon. Sorry to interrupt the both of you earlier” said her mom. “What happened?” asked Mingyu. Seungkwan made a kissing sound. “Oh~~~” they all said. “Shut up” I said. “Bye guys!!” said Jaehwa and they left.

“Was it great?” teased hoshi. “Cut it out seriously.” I said. “I want to kiss you too” said seungcheol hyung while hugging me. “Get off me~” I said.

“Hyung… those hugs and kisses are booked for yookyung nuna only” teased dokyeom.  “Our Jihoon is so cute these days” said Jun. Seriously these guys.

/flashback/

Stops the kiss. “I told you don’t be too long” she said. “Sorry I just missed you” I said. “Take care in Hong Kong.” She said. “I will” she stood up and hugged me. Her hugs are comforting. “You’ll get what you want sooner or later. Fighting” she said.

/End/

I wished I could just be with her but I can’t.