The feeling~..

Accidentally fall for you

The feeling

 

 

Woozi POV

I woke up that morning.. and i felt hot..

I wasn’t able to move.. is it the effect of the rain yesterday?.. “Ah-choo~” i sneezed making all the members awake.

“hyung.. are you okay?” asked dokyeom. “i think i got the cold..” i said. “yaa… is it because of yesterday..” asked hoshi so i nodded.“i heard sneezing.. who was it?” asked seungcheol then went towards me.“yaa… your nose is red… let’s go to the pharmacy..” said seungcheol“i’m fine… just need a little rest” i started coughing.

“yaaa… don’t be so stubborn hyung..” said seungkwan. “yeah.. you’ve to go see the doctor” said Joshua. “or we’ll all be sick..” said jeonghan. “hyung.. just go.. i promise them we’ll take care of our health..” said dino. “okay okay..” i said. “Hyung~ i want to follow” said mingyu. “what happened?” asked wonwoo. “woozi hyung got the cold.”said mingyu. “go to the pharmacy.. you’ll be alright.” said wonwoo. I went to the pharmacy with seungcheol hyung and mingyu.

“It’s because of the rain… your body isn’t that strong to maintain your body temperature.” said mingyu.”it’s just a little.. i’ll be fine” i said. “you should stay home..” said seungcheol. “no.. what if i’m left out.. i’ll wear a mask and look from afar.. i promise.” i said. “okay then..” said seungcheol.


 

Yookyung POV

“Yookyung.. who’s jacket is this.?” asked Jeongcheol oppa. “oh.. it’s my friend’s.. i’ve to give him back.” i said and took the jacket. “did jaehwa oppa already left?” i asked. “yup.. he said it’s urgent.” said myeonghwa oppa.

Before going to my class i stopped by pledis to give jihoon’s jacket back. “Oh.. yookyung.. no class?” asked seungcheol. “i do.. is jihoon here..” i asked. “there he is resting.” said seungcheol pointed at the seats. Jihoon was sitting and looking at them practice. So i entered and went towards him.

“jihoon?” i said and he looked at me.. “did you got the fever?” i asked concernly. “just a little.” he said. “i’m sorry..” i said. “for what?” he asked. “for yesterday and here’s your jacket.. i washed it for you..” i said. Then he took his jacket. “just don’t worry about me and just go to class okay?” he said. “but… you’ve the cold.. and it’s my fault..” i said feeling guilty. “no.. it’s not your fault.. my body just didn’t balance with the temperature that’s all.. you should go to class.. or you’ll be late.” he said. “are you alone? where’s jaehwa hyung?” he asked. “he left early.” i said still feeling guilty towards him.”well.. be careful”he said to calm me. I nodded then exchange goodbyes with others and left to my class.

I was the first one to arrive in class. And i saw that someone wrote “BE CAREFUL OR YOU’LL GET IT” with a red marker on my drawing sheet. “what is this..” i quickly torn the paper and threw it away.” and i acted out like nothing happened.

Right now i’m more worried about woozi than myself. He’s sick because of me. Ah~~~.. I’m feeling so guilty right now.

 


Woozi POV

Man.. this is boring… just watching them practice is seriously making me feel like i’m lefted out.. but i’m not since i’m sick… well.. it’s good that i’m sick rathen than yookyung.. Or she won’t attend class today.

“Hyung.. bored right?” asked seungkwan. “i just wanna die here quietly..” i said.

This is boring…

 

Yookyung POV

My classes ended early today so i quickly went to Pledis studio to meet jihoon.. I was so worried so i bought him some chicken porridge and cooling pad.

It’s good that they were taking a break.. Seungkwan saw me then opened the door. “Nuna~~.. isn’t it a bit early class finishes today?” he asked. “oh.. the prof is not in good condition so he let us go.. where’s jihoon?” i asked. “oh.. he’s at the corner resting.” said seungkwan.

He was closing his eyes.. or sleeping.. “is he sleeping?” i asked “ah~ just wake him up he’ll be fine..” said seungkwan as we get near jihoon. “woozi hyung.. woozii hyunggg~~ wake up.. yookyung is here… please wake up…~” said seungkwan and his eyes slowly opens.

“oh.. yookyung..? why are you here?” he asked “i bought you something so you can freshen up a bit..” i said and put it on the table. “here’s a cooling pad.. wait” i said and felt his forehead. “you should wear this cooling pad.. it’ll make you feel better.” i said

 

Woozi POV

what is this feeling.. she touched my forehead.. i just nodded to what she just said. “did you ate your medicine yet?” she asked. “not yet..” said seungkwan.  “after eating.. you should eat your medicine okay?” she asked. i nodded.

“i should go home now.. my brothers will be worried… work hard guys~!” she said and left.

“hyung~~~” said seungkwan “what..?” i said.  “you’re excited aren’t you~~” said seungkwan. “i saw woozi’s ears are red!!!” screamed hoshi. s.coups and Vernon was doing the beagle dance teasing. “it’s so noisy~” i said. they kept teasing my red ears.. i just judge them from afar.

 

Jaehwa POV

Earlier.. i went to yookyung’s class.. but i didn’t enter.. i saw her ripping the paper that gave a warning to yookyung.. who could’ve done such a thing..

I went home late.. i was walking then i saw someone putting some kind of letter in yookyung’s locker and quickly ran. I went to the locker and i opened the letter.

it says that meet me after class. I put it back in her locker.. I came back home.. but i didn’t told her though..

 


Yookyung POV

Hmm…. i’m sitting at my desk thinking what should i sketch for my painting.. The prof wanted something inspired like my last one.  Ah! i can’t think.. i should get some fresh air.

“where are you going?” asked MyeongHwa oppa. “ohh.. just some fresh air.” i said. “don’t be too long okay~” said seungwook oppa. “or we’ll hug you till death~ keke” said Jeongcheol i laughed and went outside. I sat at the usual bench.. The full moon is beautiful surrounded by.. i only see 1 star though but it’s shining beautifully.

“Yookyung~” i heard. I look by my side and the guy opened his mask. It was Jihoon. “ya~.. you’re not supposed to be here!” i said. “why??” he asked “You’re sick!” i said. “i’m all better now thanks to you~” he said. “pfft… what… no..” i said somehow i was flattered.

“but seriously why are you here?.. oh.. grandma?” i asked. “nope.” he said. “then.. what makes you come here?” i asked. “i don’t know.. i was just passing by… then i saw you.” he said. “ah! you’re creative jihoon~ would you mind helping me give some ideas?” i asked.

“ideas? about what?” he asked “well i’ve to paint a new Korean painting.. my prof said it should have some message that people will get inspired..” i said. then jihoon crossed his arms while looking at the sky. “ah! you see that brightest moon and the bright star?” said jihoon while pointing. “yeah..” i nodded. “that brightest moon is a big group of people that everyone wants,knows and everything. The bright star represent the small group of people.. simply envying to the big group of people, so they worked really hard non-stop trying to be a part of it.. trying to be the same level as the big groups. Do you get what i mean?” asked jihoon looking at me smiling.

 


Woozi POV

woah.. the moon is so bright it lights yookyung’s face though… “you’re talking about you and your group.. aren’t you?” she asked as she smiles. And i nodded a quite few times. “i know that one day you guys will be a blast~ like your sunbaes.. i know you guys will… just hang in there. We looked into each other smiling for a few minutes then i realized and turned away…. “urm.. you got the idea right..so.. i’ve got to go.” i stand up.

“oh.. okay… thank you jihoon” she said. “my pleasure.. bye” i said and help up my hand and she waved back then left. Somehow i’d like to see her more often though.. but i can’t since i’m too busy.. but i felt happy to see her though..

 

Yookyung POV

I sat at my bed facing my window after i opened the curtains.. Jihoon is.. different but… a good different though.. without realizing i was smiling like a fool..