Skinship

Accidentally fall for you

Skinship

 

Woozi POV

We went to Jeju-do a few days ago for our new album. I didn’t meet yookyung at all. But I’ve told her that we’re going to Jeju-do for a few days. Since we got back from Jeju-do I didn’t see her though.. maybe she’s just busy. Like always we’d practice again and again preparing for our comeback.

I take a little break to go to a convenient store nearby. I brought isotonic drink to keep me energized. “Jihoon?” that voice seems familiar as I turn around it was yookyung. “Woah~ you changed your hair color. it’s suits you” she said. I wonder why she looks even better now. “Jihoon?” “ah! yookyung.. it’s been a long time” I said.

“so how was it?” she asked. “oh.. you mean Jeju-do?” I asked. “it was fun.. after the photo shoot we went to a lot of fun places though..” I said.

 

Yookyung POV

Why is he so cute.. that hairstyle really suits him. My heart is beating so fast since we didn’t meet for a few days. “are you busy?” I asked. “Um.. Yeah why?” he asked. “Um i thought it would be fun if you would see my painting for a sec” I said. “Oh! Sure..” he said. We went out from the convenient store “but we have to take this bike to go there.” I said. “Sure.. I’ll drive.” he said.

I hold tight his back shirt sitting at the back seat and then suddenly I felt he held both of my hands to hug his waist. “You’ll fall if you don’t do this.” he said without looking back. I swear I blushed.

Woozi POV

well.. i didn’t want her to fall so I’ve to do that.. is my face burning.. man this feels awkward. I cycled till we arrived at yookyung’s university. “aren’t I heavy?” she asked. “to be honest.. yes?” I said playfully. Yookyung smirked and lightly hits me at the shoulder.

Yookyung POV

“Let’s go in..” I said “am an outsider like me is allowed to?” he asked. “Don’t worry.. The security guard and me are very close..” I smiled. “haha.. Okay.. I’ll keep that in mind” he said. “Sorry for being such a busy person..” he said. “Why are you apologizing to me?” I asked. “well.. for not seeing you for a quite a long time.” He said. “Me?” I asked. There are butterflies everywhere in my stomach. “I mean.. grandma..” he said “oh… right.. grandma.. It’s been awhile since you last visit her though” I said.

“Here we are!” I said as we enter the University’s Hall. “So.. Where is it?” He asked. “there” I pointed at the walls.. and covered with cherry blossoms painted by myself.

“Woah!!~~ It’s really pretty. Did you paint this alone?” He asked.  “Yep... It took a lot of effort though…” I said. “Why didn’t you ask anyone to help you?” he asked. “Rather than stressing someone else I’d rather do this alone. Plus it’s more peaceful” I said and looked at him while smiling. “what made you think to paint the walls cherry blossoms.?” He asked. “Because the season is coming and it’s much more peaceful than others.” I said. “Good job.” He said and caressed my head slowly. After that we went out from my university.

“Sorry for wasting your time Mr. Producer.” I said. “It’s just for a little.. it’s not a waste though.. it’s actually very entertaining” he said. “Well.. I should go now.” He said. “Okay..” I said. “wait! rather than riding the bicycle let’s race till that signboard. Loser have to give the winner a piggy back ride.” I said. “wh..” Jihoon was about to talk but I quickly counted and ran as fast as I could. Unexpectedly Jihoon is pretty fast. I was a bit far from him and accidentally tripped. I looked back at Jihoon he was panting and cheering when he arrived at the signboard. He looked back and saw me on the ground. He quickly ran towards me. “Are you okay?” worried tone. “I just bled myself.” I said. “You should’ve be more careful.” He said “come on.” He kneeled down facing the front. “what?” I asked. “I’ll take you to the pharmacy.” He said. “Just ride on my back” He said. I slowly hugged his back tightly and he stands up.

“Aren’t I heavy?” I asked. “I told you.. You’re light like a feather.” he said. “Since when did you said that?” I asked. “hmm.. did you wash your hair?” he asked. “why?” I asked. “because it smells good.” He said. A few minutes we arrived at the pharmacy jihoon put me down at a bench nearby. “I’ll be back. Wait here okay?” He said and I nodded.

Am I having alone time with Jihoon? OMO! My heart is beating like crazy. I swear my face is burning.. With that hairstyle he looks so cute I just can’t handle it. I just want to give him a big hug. “I’m back. Let me put some ointment okay?” he said. “It’s fine.. I’ll do it.” I said. “No it’s fine.. I’m the one who made you fall..” He said. “No you didn’t..” I said. “I’m the one who won.. that makes me some sort of the one who you should blame.” He said. He applied some ointment at my bruise, it stings a bit but i’m actually okay with it. “Are you okay?” he asked. I nodded. “Yahh~.. you really worked out yourself. Look at these bruises at your knees.” He said. “Really?” I take a close look as he pointed. “Yep.. what did you do-“ he stopped as we make a very close eye contact. I’m only a few inches from his face. Then we both backed away quickly. “um.. I’ll put this on.” he said as he put on a cute plaster at my bruise. “All better” He said. “Thank you.” I said. “Can you walk?” he asked. “Of course.” “but.. I’ll need your support.” I said. “rather than walking let me take you with the bike okay?” He said and he took the bicycle. “You have to sit properly and held me tightly okay?” He said and I nodded.

Jihoon then took me home with the bicycle. A few minutes we arrived in front of my house. “Well… I’ve to go now..” He said. “oh right.. sorry for wasting you time” I said. “How many times do you have to say that?” He asked. “It’s fine..” He said. “Thank you” I said. “You’re welcome” he smiled at me. “See you” He said and waved goodbye at me.

 


 

Woozi POV

After we exchanged goodbyes I went to the studio to finish practicing. “Where did you go?” said seungcheol hyung. “oh.. the convenient store.” I said.  “I called you many times hyung.. but you didn’t pick up any of my calls” said seungkwan. “we thought you were kidnapped or something” said wonwoo. “don’t be so overboard.. I’m perfectly fine” I said. “You look happy hyung.. did something happened?” asked Dokyeom. “I found something very important a while ago” I said which is referring to yookyung. “Cherry blossoms are really pretty right?” I asked. “hyung~ what’s wrong with you?” asked the8. “maybe our Jihoonie fell in love” said Joshua. “pfft.. let’s start..” I said to avoid their questions. That night, I secretly went out of our dorm and went to yookyung’s house.

Yookyung POV

The boys are watching a basketball match on television. “yaa!! come on!! you can do it!” shouted Jaehwa oppa. “Fighting!!” shouted Jeongcheol oppa. “Lakers! Lakers!!” shouted myeoghwan oppa while hugging seungwook oppa. As I quietly trying to sneak out of the house they all looked at me. “where are you going baby sis?” asked Jaehwa oppa. “Just for some fresh air.” I said. “It’s late” said Jeongcheol oppa. “Just for a bit. “ I said. “don’t be too long” said myeonghwa oppa. “okay.. I’m a big girl now don’t worry..” I said.

The reason I sneak out of the house is I actually want to eat this Honey butter alone. Without those dogs around. keke.. finally I’ve time alone. “Yookyung?” a familiar voice. I looked at the mysterious person wearing a grey shirt with a white snapback. “Jihoon?” I said. He then sat beside me. “Why’re you here.. it’s late.” I said. “Why are you here alone eating chips outside in the middle of the night?” He asked. I grinned at him. “Well.. why are you here?” I asked. “is grandma asleep?” He asked . “with this condition right now.. she can’t fall asleep. I bet she’s listening to the radio or something.” I said. “oh… well..” he said. “here.. eat this.” I said and gave him the chips. “let’s go to the playground” I said. “Now?” he asked. “yep” I said.

Then quickly went to the playground nearby. We sat side by side on the swings while eating chips. “It’s the last chip. I’ll put it on my hand and we’ll see who’ll get the last chip.” I said. “No way.. that way you’ll win. Let’s try this.. Put it on top of the plastic and when I count to three the last person who grabbed the last chip wins.” He said. “okay!” I said. Once jihoon counted to three he’s the one who grabbed the last chip. “Not fair.” I said. “fair and square.” said Jihoon. “and now for the punishment.” He said. “what punishment.. we never agreed to it.” I said. “You mean you..”He said. “fine..” I said “The loser have to push me on the swings.” He said.

I pushed Jihoon on the swings. “This is refreshing” said Jihoon. “You’re so heavy” I said. “I am not.. Just the gravity I guess.” He said. “hey.. face me” He said. “face you??” I asked and went in front of him whose currently swinging like a 5 year old. “Wae?” I asked. “Stop this thing I wanted to talk to you.” he said. “On the count of three you come here and stopped the swings okay?” said Jihoon and counted until three.

 

 When I stopped the swings we were facing each other.  For a few second, we realized that we’ve been looking at each other and my hands were holding his hands then we casually looked away. I backed away from the swings and Jihoon stands up. “What is it that you want to talk about?” I asked. “well… we’re going to have our comeback soon… will you be an honor to give your support.?” He asked. “of course I will..” I said and smiled. “I think I should go home now… My brothers would be really worried.” I said.


Woozi POV

We went back together and saw her brothers lining up in straight lines while crossing their arms. “Ah.. with Jihoon..” said Jeongcheol. “you shouldn’t leave you know.. If you want to leave at least tell us.’ said Myeonghwa. “You know how worried we were” said Seungwook. “Of course you don’t right.” said Jaehwa. “sorry… besides.. I’m with Jihoon so don’t worry.” said Yookyung. “we can see that but at least tell us” said Jeongcheol.

“I’m sorry for causing trouble.” I said. “come here Jihoon” said Jaehwa. I came towards Jaehwa hyung. “Did you change your hair color?” he asked. I nodded. “why?” I asked. “Because that certain person was screaming the other night but I don’t know why..” said Jaehwa “shut up.” said yookyung who’s already flushing red. “I think you should go back to your dorm Jihoon It’s getting late” said Myeonghwa. “go hug yookyung” said Seungwook hyung and pushed me towards yookyung which cause me to hug yookyung.

“sorry” I said as I backed away. They all ran inside the house. “they can be so rude sometimes..” she said. “I had a great time today… Thank you” she said. “It’s nothing..” I said. After we exchanged our goodbyes. I sneak in the dorm. “where did you go?” asked seungcheol hyung who was almost asleep. “From the studio.. getting some stuffs.” I said with a straight face. He nodded and went back to sleep. That was close. Today was really awesome.. I had fun today and it really does feel like spring.