≈It starts with a Letter≈

Accidentally fall for you

≈It starts with a Letter≈

 

 

Yookyung POV

Saturday nice breeze in the morning, but looks like it’s going to rain,

The smell of JeongCheol’s oppa (eldest bro) cooking,

The footsteps of MyeongHwan and Seungwook betting who’ll get to the kitchen first,

And of course JaeHwa oppa’s voice waking me up,

“ya~ wake up sleepy head. Don’t make me pull you out of bed” he said

“fine~… i’ll wake up.. where’s mom and dad?” i asked

“they left in the morning.. like always..” he said “hurry up Jeongcheol is almost done cooking. Like you don’t know what’ll happen if you don’t woke up..” he said and smacks my head with  pillow.

 

I got out of bed, brushes my teeth, tied my hair up and went downstairs.

My brothers already prepared the table. My grandmother was reading the newspaper

“Yookyunggg~~~~ let’s eat~~” said Myeonghwan oppa using aegyo voice.

“yaa~ stop hugging her and sit down” said SeungWook oppa

We all sat down eating our breakfast like usual without our parents.

Mom and Dad are pretty busy people. Sometimes they’re home, sometimes not.

But once they’re home, our house lit up so bright and it was an amazing time.

Since mom got a new job and Dad got a promotion.

After breakfast, “oppa~ can i go out for some fresh air a bit?” i asked the eldest bro Jeongcheol

“sure.. but not too long.. i want you to comeback safely.” he said and nodded happily

“want big bro to accompany you?” said MyeongHwan oppa (2nd bro)

“nah~.. i’ll be fine alone.” i said. “just let her be~..she’s big enough to make her own decision” said grandma.

“don’t be too long~ or we’ll be worried” Seungwook oppa (3rd bro)

“okayy~~..” i said. “MyeongHwan-ah.. help grandma with the washed clothes” said grandma

“okaayy~” he said with an aegyo voice. “you don’t want me to accompany you?” asked Jaehwa oppa

“it’s fine.. just for a moment..” and he nodded.

 

I left the house, a lot of people usually stays home because it’s Saturday..

I walked along the road and went to 7-eleven nearby.


 

Woozi POV

That morning we were at our dorm, chilling.. not to be too serious or we’ll be tired.

“ya ya ya~ i’ve a new dance.. it’s kind of a taekwando-ish plus hip hop” hoshi started to dance

“yaa~ we can use that though~” dokyeom agreed.

“hyung! let’s freshen up a bit… let’s go to the store bought some snacks” said mingyu to s.coups

“well… let’s not be too serious.. soo.. okay.. who wants to follow~~” shouted s.coups.

I raised my hand because I wanted to buy healthy drinks, Mingyu, WonWoo,S,coups and Jeonghan followed  to the store (7-eleven)

“yaaa~~~ fresh air but cold..” said mingyu

“i think we practiced until dawn~..” said Jeonghan

“the others are very exhausted… i felt really bad..” said s.coups

“well… we have to work hard for our fans..” i said

 

we arrived at 7-eleven,

As we entered i quickly went to the cold drink section.

My eye catches that a girl was standing at the milk section, she can’t reach the last strawberry milk bottle.

S.coups cames near me so i elbowed him lightly and pointed at the girl

“I think she needs help~..” i said “Oh right… i forgot you can’t” said s.coups


 

Yookyung POV

I need that milk… if somehow i can reach it without anyone looking.

suddenly a guy grabbed the bottle, i was shocked but he was just trying to help me.

“You know.. looking at the bottle won’t get you anywhere..” he said and smiled at me

I’ve never had any interaction with guys in my whole life except for my brothers.

I was shy so i thanked him but i didn’t look at him. And quickly went to the counter.

There are more guys… I just look down at the ground and queued.

Waiting for my turn is quite long. I was so nervous since there are only guys there.

Suddenly i felt someone grabbed my shoulders, and it was JaeHwan oppa. (4th bro)

Thank god he came but.. “give me that.” he said. “what? i ain’t giving you this.” i said and hid it at my back. “but whyyyy~~~” he asked. “it’s the last bottle and it’s mine..” i said. “i’m your brother.” he said. “come on little sis~..” he said while giving me the puppy eyes.

When it’s my turn i quickly pay and while waiting for the change i passed the bottle to him. “yeaayy~~ thank you baby sis~” he smiled so big. I just gave him a straight face. Until we reached home, Jaehwa oppa already went in. I saw a letter in our letter box. I took it but.. it’s the wrong address. “oppa~ i’m going out for a sec” i shouted from the outside. “don’t be too late or i’ll come and get you” shouted JaeHwa oppa. I quickly search the address. It stated xx Bongeunsa-ro 67gil, district 101,gangnam-gu,seoul,korea (A 3 storey apartment /SVT lives at the second floor). Once i was near, the rain started pouring down. I quickly go the building address but i can’t enter. The door has it’s passcode and only the one who lives here know the passcode.

So i pushed the button where the bell rings and a guy open the door. “yes? may i help you?” he asked. “Excuse me, whose address number is this?” i asked “ah~ it’s upstairs.. why don’t you come in.. go to the second floor and just knock on their door.. it think they’re home since it’s raining heavily.” i nodded and went to the second floor.

 


Woozi POV

We were playing mafia and suddenly a knock on our door stopped us.

I was near the door and when I opened it the girl from the store is right infront of me.

“may i help you?” i asked and seungkwan opens the door widely.

“i think this must be yours.. it was sented to the wrong address.

“ohh~ thank you..” i said and grabbed the letter. She was about to leave.

“wait.. excuse me.. it’s really raining heavily.. do you have an umbrella?” asked seungkwan

she shooked her head, so seungkwan invited her in.. she hesitated but then she entered awkwardly.

I closed the door gently.

 

Yookyung POV

They seems like nice people but.. once i got in… what… there’s a freakin bunch of guys. I turned around facing the jeju accent guy. He was about to introduce me but I ran and hid behind the pink haired guy. It’s good that i’m short.

Woozi POV

S.coups went near her. “Isn’t she from the store earlier?” and i nodded. “You’ve two met?” asked Mingyu. “Hey~.. i’m the guy who helped you.. don’t be shy..” said s.coups. I turned to look at her, she was pretty nervous. “It’s raining heavily so she’ll stay with us for a quick moment after the rain stops.” said Seungkwan. “Please make her feel comfortable thank you” said seungkwan. “Nuna~ don’t be shy.. we’re nice guys..” said dino. S.coups comfort her and we all then sat together.

“you seemed nervous..” said Hoshi

well understand the atmosphere she’s the only girl in this apartment. It’ll be soo awkward because all eyes are at her. She kept on looking down at the floor.

“You must be really shy huh?.. it’s okay.. just be comfortable with us… okay guys.. let’s continue playing.. if you’re not comfortable you should just watch okay?” said s.coups and she nodded.

“What’s your name?”asked Mingyu

“Yang Yookyung” she said

“well.. yookyung-ssi.. do you want to watch or play?” asked Joshua

since i’m a really awkward person it’s kinda hard for me to say something to her.. she played games with us.. looks like she’s a cheerful girl. Others are already comfortable with her except for me. Suddenly she stopped and went near the window. It’s still raining.. she sat down beside me with a sad expression. “My brothers will be so worried.. i’m sorry can i borrow a handphone.. i didn’t brought mine.” she said and so i gave mine to her. And she returned it with a smile i just quickly nod. After a few minutes she ended the call. “well.. my brother is going to pick me up sooner or later.. i should wait downstairs.. since my house isn’t that far away from here.” she said and returned my handphone.

“already?..” said Vernon. “sorry..” she said “we were having so much fun” said Wonwoo. “Go back safely” said the8 “Hwaiting” said Jun. We send her downstairs. “You all don’t have to send me out like this..” she smiled. “It’s fun” said dokyeom.

Yookyung POV

We then heard the bell.. seungkwan quickly opened the door. Jaehwa oppa came. I ran towards him and he quickly hugged me. “Yaa~~ we were worried sick about you.. are you okay?” he said with a really worried expression. “I’m fine.” i said. “Thank you guys..i thought something bad happened to her.You’re SEVENTEEN right? Mansae Mansae Mansae yeahh” making mansae gesture. Jaehwa oppa then puts on my jacket for me. He opened the umbrella and we both thanked them and exchanged goodbyes.

“Yaaa~~ you’re really having fun huh?..” said Jaehwa oppa. I just smiled.. I’ve never had so much fun like that before.. Every each of my day stressing on Korean painting.. Finally got it out of my chest for a while.

Once we arrived home, Jeongcheol oppa, MyeongHwan oppa, and Seungwook oppa ran towards me. "Yaa~~ we're worried sick about you.. You okay baby sis?" asked Myeonghwan oppa. "I'm fine~" i said and he hugged me tightly. "you really are a troublemaker.." said seungwook oppa ruffling my hair. "well.. as long as you're safe then i'm fine." said Jeongcheol oppa. "You know where she's at.. she's at SEVENTEEN's dorm~" said Jaehwa oppa. "what~~ ohhhh Mansae~~!" said Seungwook oppa. "Yaa~ you're lucky.. i'm a fan of them" said Jeongcheol oppa. "i did heard rumors they lived around here.. woah~~ you must got their attention" said Myeonghwan oppa. 

"pfft~ what attention... i'm going to wash up." i said and went straight to my bedroom. SEVENTEEN huh.. I'll check on them later~.. They must be really famous since those 4 dorks knew them.