Double Date...

Love In High School

Krystie's POV

When I hit the sack yesterday night, Tiffany is not back yet. Wondering what she did with Seunghyun and spent all night outside. When I was heading to the living room, Tiffany was already sitting on the sofa watching television.

"Tiff, what time did you came back?" I went to sit beside her.

"3am." She replied.

"3am? Now is 9am, why didn't you sleep longer?" I asked.

"I wanted to sleep longer, but don't know why can't" She answered smiling.

"So, where did you went with Seunghyun? Till 3am then come back." I pester her to tell me and she finally told me everything.

"Wah, Tiffany Woo!!! I didn't know that you can be so extremely sweet. Teach me alright, so I can use it during Hongki baby birthday." I laughed.

"Very funny. stop laughing, someone at the door. Go open." Tiffany ordered me.

Who can be here so early?

"Suprise" Hongki baby and Seunghyun said it together.

"Baby?" I called out.

"Baby? Hongki oppa? Why did the both of you came here so early?" Tiffany asked while linking Seunghyun's arm.

"We had bought breakfast for the both of you, have it fast before it turns cold." Seunghyun answered.

The four of us sat down and had our breakfast together.

"So baby and Seunghyun. You haven answer our question. Why are the both of you here early?" I asked.

"Cos we wanted to bring the both of you out." Hongki baby replied.

"Bring the both of us out?" Tiffany and I looked at each other with question marks forming.

"Yes, baby. We are going for double date today. To the theme park." Seunghyun cleared our question marks.

"Double date and at the theme park. I love it. So far we didn't go for double date before." Krystie said it excitedly.

"Yes, so quickly finish up your breakfast and go prepare so we can go to the theme park fast" Hongki baby ordered.

After breakfast, the guys clear the table while Tiffany and I went to prepare ourselves. I'm excited for the double date.

Tiffany's POV

Krystie was asking about what I did with Seunghyun, and she pester me alot, so I should just tell her everything or not she kept pester me with it.  Hongki oppa and Seunghyun came. They bought is breakfast and we are going for double date later. This is the first time we going double date. After breakfast Krystie and I went to prepare ourselves leaving the guys clear the table.

1 Hour Later

"We are done. Sorry to keep you waiting." I link on Seunghyun arm, and we left the house.

"Baby, which theme park are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to the Everland Theme park." He replied.

"Everland Theme Park. I heard alot people say there very nice and fun. I can't wait to reach there." Krystie exclamied.

We reached the place and it's really huge. I can't wait to try all the rides and everything. When we went in, there was this neoprint machine.

"Baby, Hongki oppa, shall we have our neoprint taken?" I asked.

"Ya ya, I want take neoprint. lets go" So we went to have our neoprints taken.

"Alright, now to the safari world." Hongki oppa said.

There is a safari bus ride and we can get to see tiger, lion, elephant roaming in it. After safari bus ride, we went in Mystery Mansion, inside we get to shoot the ghost with a laser gun. It was really fun and we enjoyed it. After leaving Mystery Mansion, Hongki oppa and Seunghyun wanted to ride T Express, it was roller coaster so Krystue and I do not want to ride, but no matter what we said, they still bring us up.

"Baby, I will hold your hand tight." Seunghyun told me.

Infront of us was Hongki oppa and Krystie. Krystie hold Hongki oppa hand really tight. Soon the ride start and we could hear screams. Yes, I really scream and hold Seunghyun hand real tight. FInnaly the ride ended.

"Baby, how isit?" Seunghyun asked.

"Hmmmm, thrilling." I answered and we laughed.

"Baby, how bout you?" Hongki oppa asked Krystie.

"Scary, but fun." Krystie replied and we laughed.

Hongki's POV

The girls were really afraid to have the roller coaster ride. In the end, Seunghyun and I manage to force them to play. In the end they had fun with it too. Krystie scream real loud.

"Shall we try Hurricane?" Hongki suggested.

"Sure" The others agree and we went for it.

It was thrilling and it spins really fast. After this ride, both Krystie and Tiffany were giddy, so we sat down and have a rest. After they felt better, we went to the Skyline Ride.

"Double Rock Spin looks fun. Shall we?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure, lets go." We went for it.

This was really thrilling, it spins 360 degrees. After this ride we went to try out Let's Twist. This is really thrilling, and the both girls were scareming. Tiffany suggested to the Animal Wonder World, so we went for it, and we get to interact with the animals. The animals were really cute. We also hear story about rare animals. It was really interesting.

Seunghyun's POV

After we left Animal Wonder World, we went to the Four Seasons Garden, it was really beautiful and we started taking lots of photos. Tiffany and Krystie was taking photo of themselves almost all the time. Girls really love flowers alot. After finishing playing and phototaking we left and see what other ride can we play.

"Shall we go into Spooky Fun House?" Krystie suggested.

"Baby, don't you feel scare?" Hongki Hyung replied.

It was fun in there. Went to ride on the white horses at Royal Jubilee Carousel, we are like prince and princess riding on white hoses. To the Ball House after that. Tiffany and I in a team, Hongki hyung and Krystie in a team and we start shooting each other with the balls and start throwing them at each other. We are like small kids inside, running around and throw it at each other. After finishing throwing, we laughed at our own actions.

"Oh ya, I want try Amazon Express. Lets go." Krystie suggested

We agree and went for it. Krystie and Tiffany scarem a little as they afraid that they would be wet. In the end, we got a little wet only.  After that we went to the Rotating House, when we went in, the whole world appears to be upside down, interesting and fun. Happy moments always passed very fast, before we left,  we went to the Dream Of Lacuin, the magical illusion and the thousands of fireworks amazed. After that we went to the shop and bought plushie for ourselves, Tiffany and I got white tiger, Hongki hyung got himself dolphin, Krystie got herslf dog.

We went for dinner at our usual restaurant and had endless topic chatting. After dinner we sent our girlfriends home.

"Baby, had fun?" I asked Tiffany.

"Yes, baby. I had lots of fun." Tiffany replied similing.

"Baby,  enjoyed yourself?" Hongki hyung asked Krystie.

"Of cos. I enjoyed myself as long as you are by my side." Krystie smile.

We sent our girlfriends home and left. Jonghun hyung, Jae Jin hyung and Minhwan were already asleep. Hongki hyung and I called up our girlfriends and off to bed.

Krystie's POV

Our boyfriend sent us home and they left. Tiffany and I went to bathe and play with the plushie that we bought just now, and at the same time talk about how fun we had. We kept laughing non stop when we talk about it. Soon Hongki baby and Seunghyun called, we chatted and went to bed.

 

Hello Readers :)

How is this chapter?

Hope it is not boring :)