Are You Serious?

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

"thanks for sending me to school bro, see you later."

I parted with my brother and made my way to class. Had a chat with Krystie before lesson start and my eyes kept looking at the empty table beside me.

"Krystie, where are Seunghyun and Minhwan? Lesson starting soon."

"They must be having schedule so they are absent, it's always like this." Krysite replied.

"Schedule? What schedule they have.?" I look at Krystie with question marks on my head.

"Tiffany, don't you know who are they? Krystie asked

"Who are they?" I just knew them yesterday." I replied.

"let me ask you this, do you like Kpop?" Krystie asked.

"Yes, I do. But what does I like Kpop do with the both of them?" giving the will you faster tell me look.

"Don't you find them familiar?" Krysite gave the are you sure you don't know look.

"I find them familiar, but I can't make it up who are them." I was about to give up asking Krysite and then she interrupted.

"Pabo, they are from FT Island. Song Seunghyun the rapper, vocalist, guitarist. Choi Minwhan the drummer." Krysite gave her the are you serious you don't know them look.

"Wh...Wha...What did you just said? Song Seunghyun, Choi Minhwan from FT Island." I was stunned, How can I be in the same class as them.

"Tiffany, Tiffany, TIFFANY WOO." Krysite called out my name and pat on my shoulder. "You must be listening to Beast Shock alot, that's why you're so shock now. Krysite laughed

"Krystie, are you serious? But why the girls are not crazy over them. even you." I bombed her with alot of questions.

"Because, we were used to it. When I first came into this class I'm like a fan girl, will put present on their desk. But as time goes by, we are friends already, so what for with the gift and everything." Krysite smile. "so who is your baised." Krystie looked at her.

"I see. No wonder I find them so familiar but I can't make it up who are they. So they are from FT Island. I can't belive it! My bias is all 5 members," I exclaimed.

"haha, so you're a primadonna. But a primadonna that don't even know her bias is in the same class." Krystie .

Krystie and I had been talking about Kpop Idols, and we pratically talk about them for the whole day, just like our lesson are all about Kpop Idols. Soon school ended, we did some mini shopping and went home as we got homework to do.

Krysite's POV

I sat down at the sofa watching television and they are showing music bank, is FT Island performing.

"Oh man, they are so handsome. Especially Hongki. I get to see Seunghyun and Minhwan everyday, can I see Hongki instead?"

"Alright, shall stop daydreaming and start with my work now."

Tiffany's POV

"Brother, you know what! I'm in the same class with Seunghyun and Minhwan. I can't belive it." I speaks like a bullet train as I'm so excited.

"Tiff, who's Seugnhyun and Minhwan? Hmmm, their name very familiar. Are they the 5 guys that you pinned on your wall? Kevin smiled.

"Bro, is FT Island not 5 guys. I'm so happy can." I linked his arm.

"You had your dream come true, say want meet the 5 guys at least once in your live, I mean FT Island memebrs. And now you met them." Kevin smile.

"haha, but only 2 members. I remember the 3 times they came over to Singapore I didnt go. They always came at the wrong timing." I pouted.

"But now you don't have to spend a single cent to look at them right. So this is a good thing. Stop pouting and you brought their albums over from Singapore right. You can ask for their autograph and .. Kevin got interrupted.

I sprung up from my seat. "Good Idea, I shall go put in my bag now." and went into my room. I opened up my  FT Island box, and took out all FT Island's Album. Go through them one by one.

"Hmm, shall bring this album will you. One is enough."

"Ahhhh, I'm so lucky can. Same class with them. And Seunghyun smile really really really nice."

"Ahhhhh, I'm going crazy at the thought of it! Alright, I shall really do my work now."

 

Readers, how this chapter?

I knew it's crappy,

so hope you all don't mind.

Keep rolling in with comments alright :)