We Are Not Meant Together...

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

Soon all of us reached home, Jonghun oppa and Jae Jin oppa would be here later. Krystie and I went to wash up while Hongki oppa, Seunghyun and Minhwan were wacthing television.

30 minutes later

We came out from shower and Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa arrived with takeaways on their hand.

"Tiffany, Krystie, We had bought lunch, lets have it now before it turns cold." Jonghun oppa told us.

"Thank you Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa." The both of us thanked them.

We sit down at the table and start eating, chatting and laugh. Hongki oppa and Krystie were so lovey dovey, feeding each other and so on.

"Tiffany, Hongki hyung told us that you and Seunghyun going to represent your class for piano competition right, so what song the both of you choose?" Jae Jin asked.

"We got no idea for it, haven't thought of any yet." I answered.

"but the competition is next week right. The both of you have to think soon, or not no time to practice. I give the both of you 5 minutes to think now." Hongki ordered.

Seunghyun and I put on our thinking cap and eat as we think of what song.

"Kiss The Rain" Seunghyun and I said it at the same time.

"wow wow wow, telepathy." Minhwan teased.

"That's right, telepathy. This happen only when both of your heart linked together." Krystie teased.

"Minhwan, stop talking and eat your chicken. Krystie, your baby need you to feed him with food." I can felt that my face is very hot.

Teleapthy? The both of us have telepathy? No no no, this is only coincident.

Seunghyun's POV

"Kiss The Rain" Tiffany and I said it at the same time.

This is telepathy like what they said or purely coincident? But no matter what, I felt really happy when I got the same idea with Tiffany. After lunch all of us sit infront of the television, wanted to watch some movie.

"Seunghyun, Tiffany, the both of you should not be here, should be in the piano room to practice." Hongki hyung looked at me and Tiffany.

"Tiffany, shall we practice now?" I asked her.

"Sure, lets go." She linked my arm and we went into the room.

"Welcome to the piano room." Tiffany smile and unlinked my arm.

"Wow, this room is really big even with this huge piano inside." I told her while looking around the room.

"So this are the awards you got for playing piano?" I asked her this while looking at her awards on the shelfs.

"Yup, this were what I got in Singapore. But after secondary school life starts, especially in secondary 3 and 4, I got no time for all these." She answered and explain to me how she get those awards.

When I saw her explaning her awards, smile was all over her face, really pretty. Tiffany Woo, I'm in love with you. How I wish I can tell you these.

Tiffany's POV

I was expalining each of my awards to Seunghyun and I'm glad that he was listening, I was really afraid that he would be not interested to listen. After finish talking about my awards, we sat down at the piano.

"Seunghyun, shall we start?" I asked

"Sure." Seunghyun answered with a smile that can melt every girls heart.

The both of us place our hands on the paino keys and start playing. To sit beside him and play the piano together, it's so so so awesome. I was really happy that the both of us can represent the class. After first round of practicing.

"Tiffany, you really play it well, when we were having lesson I only can see you play the piano, but now I can sit beside you and play together with you. You really deserve those awards." Seunghyun told me.

"Seunghyun, you are making me shy saying all these. You play the piano really well too. I remembered one of the concert your solo performance was this. I believe that at that moment, all fangirls heart melt. Including me." I told him happily.

"Serious? I think so too." Seunghyun laughed.

"Aigoo, Seunghyun, you are really cute can." I told him, and the both of us were looking into each other eyes.

Our face was getting closer and closer, and sitting nearer and nearer to each other.

"Seunghyun, Tiffany how's practicing?" Hongki oppa suddenly came in. Seunghyun and I startled and quickly back to our original position.

"Oops, I came in at the wrong timing. Sorry for disturbing. Continue with what you all going to do." Hongki oppa chuckled and left the room.

Seunghyun and I were queit after that, not knowing what to do. Oh man, Tiffany Woo, what are you doing just now? So embarrassing.

"Tiffany, why don't we just use 2 hands to play the piano inside of 4 hands?" Seunghyun broke the silence.

"2 hands?" I looked at him.

"Yes, I shall use left hand, and you use right hand. I believe that other students would use 4 hands to play the piano." Seunghyun explained.

"That's true. So now lets try playing it with 2 hands." I replied.

Seunghyun's POV

What am I doing just now? I can feel my heart pumping real fast now. Hongki hyung went out of the room and we were super quiet. Shall break this silence.

So I told her about my views and she agreed, so we start practicing.

I feel like holding her hand and confess to her. Should I? I will never know if I never try. Hongki hyung try and he is together with Krystie now. Yes, I should.

I was about to grab her hand ...

"Sorry, Excuse me." Tiffany went to answer her call.

This phone call came at the wrong timing. I just got the courage and this happen. Maybe, we are not meant to be couple but friends only.

"Sorry, to keep you waiting. Lets continue." Tiffany apologise.

"It's ok. It's your brother?" I asked.

"Yup, he was asking how am I and did you take care of me well and so on." She answered.

After that we continued. I should just be friends with her, shall not confess to her anymore. This chance given by Krystie, is wasted on me. She have let her give it to other guys.

Hongki's POV

I wanted to know how's Seunghyun and Tiffany practicing, so I went in the room, forgetting to knock, and I saw the both of them startled and faster sit further apart. I left the room and quickly told the others about this.

"Aiyo, Baby, you go in at the wrong timing." Krystie gave me a soft hit on my arm.

"Hyung, you really go in at the wrong time. Even want go in also wait till they kiss then go in." Jae Jin replied.

"That's right. Then the both of them cannot deny anything." said Minhwan.

"Alright, so now we just sit here and watch movie, lets not disturb them." Jonghun told everyone of us.

The 5 of us continue watching our movie and listen at the nice melody that came out from the room, played by them.

 

Readers,

How is this?

I love to see more readers and comments alright. :)

Thank you very much to those that read my story, comment and subscribe :)