Migrating...

Love In High School

Tiffany's parents passed away when she was 16 years old, and her brother was 19 years old. So after their parents death, they left a sum of money for their children but Kevin was a very independent guy, so he didn't touched the sum of money, he went out to work as a part timer, and study at the same time. Also to raise Tiffany. This siblings were very closed together, Tiffany would always speak to her brother when she got problem, no matter is happy or sad problem.

"Tiff, I'm home" Kevin came home from work.

"AHHHHH, brother, you're finally home. How's work today?" gave him a hug, and bring him to the sofa to sit down.

"Work was alright. Tiff, I got something to let you know. It is a good news to me, but it may be a bad news to you" Kevin face turned serious.

"What is it?" said Tiffany.

"I'm promoted and they put me incharged of the company in Korea, so ..." before he could continue, Tiffany interrupted.

"So, you have to go over to Korea" said Tiffany.

"My dear girl, not only me. We are going together. We are going to migrate there. I'm not going to let me precious sister to stay in Singapore alone." said this while ruffled Tiffany's hair.

"HUH??? Which mean I need to study and do everything over there?" exclaimed Tiffany.

"Yes, girl. The company had prepared apartment for us, and even school for you to attend. And don't you feel happy for me?" Kevin slung his arm over Tiffany's shoulder.

"Of cos I felt happy for you. But why can't they let you in charge of SIngapore company?" Tiffany pouts.

"Girl, Not everyone can be promoted and incharge of the company in Korea..." Kevin explained to Tiffany.

"Alright. Since your boss trusted you, so brother, don't let him down alright. So when are we going over?" Smile Tiffany.

"In 3 days time, the company there needed me, and first term of school is going to start soon. So you have to start preparing now" said Kevin.

"That's fast. Alright. But do you know which school am I going to attend? And everything will be in Hangul, how are we going to communicate with them?" Tiffany asked alot of questions.

"Will only know which school you attend when we reached there. Don't worry, we can pick up this language very fast. Alright, I got meeting tomorrow, turn in early alright." Kevin got up from the sofa and went into his room.

"Ok, Good Night." Tiffany went into her room too.

As soon as Tiffany get into her room, she sat on her bed and dail her best friend, Sandy's number.

"Hello, Sandy. I got a bad news to tell you. I'm migrating to Korea in 3 days time, as my brother was promoted and he gotta incharge of the company in Korea" Tiffany

"WHAT!!!! Why so fast? I'm sure going to miss you. But you can get to see SHINee over there, maybe Super Junior, Beast." Sandy kept listing down those Kpop Idols name.

"Sandy, Korea is so so so big, how isit possible to meet them?" Laughed Tiffany and they chatted on phone for 1 hour before going to bed.

Next morning, Kevin went to work early as he got meeting to attend. Leaving Tiffany at home alone. As usual, she would be watching television and reading magazine.

"Awwww, why is there no nice channel to watch?" kept switching channel, finally she stopped at this channel with a scream.

"AHHHHHH, FT Island. Oh man, this song is so so so nice. Hmmmm, actually Sandy was right, I may get to see Kpop Idols over there. But how isit possible? I'm not so lucky." Tiffany talked to herself while watching FT Island performing.

1 more day to go over to Korea. So both Kevin and Tiffany went to do some last minute shopping, bought some winter clothings and so on. Tiffany's friends, Kevin's friends, all came over to their apartment for some mini farewell party.

"Tiffany, don't forgot us when you are in Korea alright. We shall keep in touch" her friends warned her.

"Don't worry, I won't forget you all. My best friends" Tiffany gave them a hug"

As their flight is at 7am, all their friends left at 10pm, so to let them packed their stuffs and rest. All of them bid farewell at the doorstep, and hugged each other. Tiffany can't control her tears, and it started to flow down. After everyine left, they do their own stuffs.

"Tiffany, don't cry alright. I know you can't bear your friends, I can't bear mine too. Now technology is so advance, you can webcam your friends alright." wipe away Tiffany's tears

"Don't worry Brother, I'm fine. Come, let me checked your luggage. Oh ya, since we are imgrating, are we going to sell the apartment here?" Said Tiffany while helping her brother to check his stuffs.

"Yup, I'm selling it to Jeremy." said Kevin while putting his stuffs into the box.

"You mean the Jeremy who just got married? looked at Kevin.

"Yup, that day they came over and say that they liked our apartment, and when he knew I'm going over Korea, he asked me to sell it to him." packed his stuffs as he talked.

"I see. Alright brother, your clothes are all inside your luggage. I'm going back to my room to continue packing up" walked out of Kevin's room and back into her room to pack up.

"Ok, sleep early alright. We need to be at the airpot at 5am." said Kevin.

Both of them do a final checked on their stuffs and they went to bed.

 

Hello Readers :)

So sorry for this boring chapter :)

Do continue to read and comment alright :)