6 Years Journey With You...

Love In High School

Krystie's POV

Today is our 6th years anniversary, and I'm super happy. I did photo collage for Hongki baby, the photo collage consists of our 6 years journey together. He will be back from Osaka today, reaching here about 7pm. I can't wait to see him, didn't see him for 1 week, is like didn't see him for 10000000 years.

Tiffany and I were in the living room, flipping through magazine and the doorbell rang.

"Tiffany, you go open the door. I'm lazy." I ordered.

"Lazy bum bum." Tiffany stood up and went over to the door.

"BABY!!! I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH." It was Seunghyun who is at the door, and they hugged.

I quickly stood up and went over to the door and glance around.

"Seunghyun, only you came? Where's my Hongki baby?" I asked why they were still hugging.

"Oh, Krysite, Hongki hyung need to stay in Osaka till next week, he got schedule." Seunghyun smile and answered.

"What schedule? Then why didn't you have?" I sat beside Seunghyun and asked.

"Because, I'm not the lead singer. This schedule at Osaka is only for all lead singer." Seunghyun asnwered.

"Really? I see. But why didn't he call me?" I sigh.

"Krystie, he must be busy, he didn't even sent us to the airport." Seunghyun replied.

"Why didn't he call and tell me, busy, text me also can. I'm his girlfriend and I need to know his schedule from your mouth." I grumbled.

"Krystie, are you ok?" Tiffany came over to sit beside me and ask.

"Today is our 6 year anniversary. It's ok that he got schedule, but he could at least inform me or wish me happy 6th year anniversary. But he didn't. He busy till forgot this important date." I flare up a little and went into my room.

I'm really angry with Hongki baby, how culd he forgot. Just when I want to call him and asked, I received a call from him.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm busy till now only can inform you that I'm still in Osaka." Hongki baby answered.

"Then do you know what date is today?" I asked.
"Today? Baby, sorry, i'm going to perform. Call you later." Hongki baby hang up straight.

"WHAT!!! He hang my call." I threw the phone on my bed and close my eye, soon I drifted to sleep.

I was awaken by my phone, it was a message from Tiffany.

Tiffany: Woman, lets have dinner together alright, I already booked the table. DO NOT SAY NO.

Krystie: Alright, where?

Tiffany: Usual restaurant at 7pm and bring along your 9 small boxes, Seunghyun wants to see.

Why would Seunghyun wants to see the 9 boxes? Maybe he wanted to steal this idea, and gave Tiffany. I went to prepare myself and headed out to meet them. As I was at the park near the restaurant, I received another text.

Tiffany: Krystie, sorry, I will be late. And, I told you the wrong information. I booked the table at 8pm, not 7pm. So sorry.

Krystie: Whay are you so blur? I'm reaching there soon.

Tiffany: Sorry. There's a park there right? You wait there for us, we now rushing over.

After finish texting, I sat down at the bench to wait for them. Listening to song from my itouch and feel angry at the same time. Hongki baby forgot what date isit. It's 7pm now, what time will that couple arrive?

Hongki's POV

Today is the 6 year anniversary with Krystie. We had been together for 6 years. I really lvoe her alot and I going to give her a unforgettable memories. As soon as we landed at Korea, Seunghyun going over to Tiffany's house, he miss her alot like how I miss Krystie. So I asked him to lie to Krysite that I'm still at Osaka for schedule. While the others went back home to rest. I went to the park where I confessed to her, it brings be back memories with her. To make this a success, I asked Tiffany for help and she agree with it, to ask Krystie to meet her at this park. While I was behind the tree further down from where Krystie sat.

Krystie's POV

It was already 7:30pm and they haven't arrive yet. Why are they taking so slow to reach here? I flipped out my phone and text Tiffany.

Krystie: Are you arriving soon? I had waited for 7:30pm.

Tiffany: Sorry, traffic jam, we are reaching in 5 minutes time. Oh ya, since you bought along the 9 boxes right, why don't you open it up first? Don't wait for the 10 box ready. Also don't know when Hongki oppa coming back.

After finish texting Tiffany, I looked at the 9 small boxes in my bag. Afetr 5 minute of thinking, I decided to open. SInce Hongki baby is not here for our 6 year anniversary, I shall treat this 9 boxes as a present from him. So I opened up one by one.

First box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Second box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Third box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Forth box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Fifth box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Sixth box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Seventh box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Eighth box: 5 pieces of puzzle.
Ninth box: 5 pieces of puzzle.

Why isit all 5 pieces of puzzle? Let me put them together. As I was putting them together one by one, words starting to form out. As I was putting the last piece of puzzle. I heard something.

Hongki's POV

As I was standing behind the tree further down from where Krystie had seated, I could see what she's doing and so on. She was opening up the boxes I gave her one by one and putting the puzzle together one by one. As she was about to put the last piece of puzzle, I appeared behing her.

"So what will be your answer my love?" I asked.

Krystie turn her head, with the puzzle on her hand. "Hongki baby?"Why are you here?" She asked and I can see question marks floating on her head.

"Baby, I shall answer this later. Why don't you answer my question first? I handed a bouquet of flower." I smile.

Krystie put the last puzzle together and she got clearer of the message what I want to say.

"Baby, this." When Krystie turned around, I'm already on my knee.

"Baby, I told you to collect all 10 boxes, and you had already collect 9 boxes, will you accept this 10th boxes?" I opened up the small box.

Krystie's POV

I turned around and saw Hongki baby, I was really shocked. And he asked me to put the last peice of puzzle together. I received a bouquet of flower from him and put ithe last piece of puzzle. I saw the message written on it.

I can't believe what I saw,  II didn't expect this. So I turned around and saw Hongki babyon his knee with a small box on his hand.

"Baby, I told you to collect all 10 boxes, and you had already collect 9 boxes, will you accept this 10th boxes?" he opened up the small box and it was a diamond ring inside.

"Baby, we had been together for 6 years and I hope to continue being with you. Be it is 60 years or 600 years or 6000 years, I just want to be with you. Will you marry me?" Hongki baby proposed sincerly.

Tears was rolling down my cheeks, Hongki baby proposed to me.

I looked into his eye, "Baby, I also want to be with you regardless of 60 years, 600 years, 6000 years." with tears continue flowing down.

Hongki baby, lift out my finger and slip the ring into my forth finger. "Baby, I promised to take care of you well and everything." he said.

I asked him to get up on his knee, we kissed and hugged.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

We broke apart and I saw Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Tiffany.

"Why are you all here?" I asked.

"Baby, without the help from Tiffany and Seunghyun, how am I going to propse to you here?" Hongki baby replied.

"OH, so Tiffany, you long ago knew that Seunghyun was lying earlier on?" I asked Tiffany.

"Yes, girl." Tiffany answered and smile cheekily.

"Hmph." I pouted.

"Krystie, stop pounting, I took this from your room, you can give it to Hongki oppa. We shall not be light bulb anymore. good bye." Tiffany passed a paper bag, and they left.

"Baby, what are you going to give me?" Hongki baby asked curiously.

"This, Our 6 years journey." I smile and handed the paper bag to him.

Hongki's POV

Krystie nodded and I slipped the ring into her forth finger, we kissed and hugged. Jonghun, Jae Jin, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Tiffany appeared and congratuate us. Actually all this time, they were here with me. Tiffany passed Krystie something and they went off.

"This, Our 6 years journey." Krystie smile and handed me the paper bag.

It was a photo album with our photo collage inside. It consists of our 6 year journey. I held onto Krystie hand and sat down at the bench. We flipped through the photo album, page by page. I can't help but to tear.

"Baby, thank you for this photo collage. Thank you for staying by my side for all this 6 years. I promise I will take care of you, love you with all my love and forver." I looked into her eyes.

"Baby, I should be the one saying Thank you. I believe that you will take care of me, and love me. W had a long 3 minute kissed.

"Baby, why will you propose to me here?" She asked.

"Because  6 years ago, this is the place that I confessed to you. So  6 years later, I proposed to you. here. Baby, Happy 6 year anniversary. I'm really happy to be with you till now." I replied.

"Baby, you're really really sweet. Happy 6 year anniversary. I thought that you had forgotten this day." Krystie replied.

"Silly, how could I forgot such an important date." I ruffled her hair.

"Baby, you are really romantice, I love this puzzle alot." Krystie replied and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Glad that you like it. Baby, All I want to say is I LOVE YOU." I told her.

"I LOVE YOU TOO." We kissed again.