I Should...

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

I am really happy that Krystie and Hongki oppa getting married, they are busy preparing their wedding stuffs. Krystie will be moving over to FT Island apartment too, leaving me alone.

"Krystie ah, must you really move over to FT Island apartment?" I whinned.

"Tiffany ah, this is a no no question. Krystie is my wife so she had to stay with me." Hongki oppa replied.

"That's right. Actually you don't have to worry so much, after you and Seunghyun married, we will be under one roof again." Krystie answered.

"True, Tiffany, you don't have to worry, I believe Seunghyun will propose to you very soon." Jae Jin oppa slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Jae Jin hyung, why is your arm over my girlfriend's shoulder?" Seunghyun came out from the kitchen and push Jae Jin oppa aside.

"Tiffany shoulder is only for me." Seunghyun told Jae Jin oppa.

"No no no. Tiffany will be yours unless the both of you get married. Or not I still stand a chance." Jae Jin oppa gave me a wink.

"Jae Jin oppa." I whinned.

As it was late, and FT Island got schedule the next day, they went home. Yes, till now they are still very very very popular.

Krystie's and Hongki's Wedding Day

Tiffany's POV

It's Krystie big day. I feel extremely happy for her.

"Krystie, your big day is finally here." I smile while touching up her make up.

"Thank you. I believe your day will be here soon." Krystie smile.

"I don't think so. Remember that time Jae Jin oppa talk about marriage stuffs, Seunghyun didn't even say anything to me. I think he don't want to get tie down so fast." I reply while sitting beside her.

"I don't think so. Seunghyun don't look like don't want being tie down. the both of you also dated for years le." Krystie answered.

"I don't know. Alright, today is your big day, don't talk about me." I smile and continue touching up her make up.

Hongki: Yes, I do.

Krysite: Yes, I do.

When the both of them say this, I'm super touched, can't help but to tear. Everyone congratulate this newly weds. Hongki oppa also invited some of the lucky primadonnas to attend their wedding dinner. Finally, everything ended after a long long day.

"Hongki oppa, now Krystie is your wife. Take care of her properly alright." I told him.

"Krystie, now you're Hongki oppa wife, must be a good wife ok." I told her.

"I seriously can't bear to part with you." I gave Krystie a hug.

"Silly girl, I also not going to emigrate, I'm just moving to Hongki's apartment. I will be back for you." Krystie answered.

"That's right. Tiffany, you also can come over to look for her." Hongki oppa ruffled my hair while saying this.

The both of us were tearing while hugging each other. After everything, Seunghyun send me home. Now the whole house is only me alone, my brother is always at Japan as he found himself a Japanese wife. They will fly back to Korea together when they are free, as I didn't want to go over Japan with them.

Half Year Later

Tiffany's POV

Krystie and Hongi oppa are happily together. They are always so sweet together. Seeing them like this, I also feel like getting married with Seunghyun.

"Should I propse to Seunghyun?" No, way, you must be mad to think of this, I thought to myself.

"Should I hint him?" But I don't want to pressure him.

Seunghyun and I had been together for 6 and a half year, but he still haven propose to me yet. Maybe he's not the type that want to get married. If he really wants to promose, it would had done that long ago. Is ok, as long as I'm with him. I'm still happy even if we are not married. We came so far till now, shall cherish every moment. FT Island's having schedule today, as I was about to leave house and meet them, I had a headache, so in the end, I didn't go.

Seunghyun's POV

Hongki hyung treat Krystie extremely good. They are always very loving. Just like me and Tiffany. Ever since Hongki hyung's married, he would bring Krystie with us when we having schedule at other country, sometime Tiffany will tagged along too.

We were at the waiting room waiting for our turn to perform. Whenever got chance, Hyungs, Minhwan and Krystie kept asking me when is my turn to get married, is not that I don't want to propse to Tiffany and I always got the urge to propose to her, but I'm afraid that she would reject it. We had been together for 6 and a half year. Didn't expect that, I could be with her for so long. Like what Jae Jin hyung had said, Tiffany won't be mine unless we are married. I can't lose her. I should do this.

I whipped up my phone and dail the number. " Hello, I want ... yes ... Thank you." I ended the call.

After the call, I called Tiffany.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I feel better now." Tiffany replied.

"That's good. I will go over later on." I told her.

"Is ok. I heard from Krystie that today schedule will end very late. you just go home and rest." I ordered.

"Alright. Baby, you rest well ok. And see you at our usual restaurant tomorrow at 7pm." I replied.

"Tomorrow?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, tomorrow. Alright, got to go now. Remember tomorrow at 7pm." We parted with a goodbye kiss.

Tiffany's POV

I was resting at home, lying on my bed and I received a phone call from Seunghyun. He asked to meet him tomorrow at 7pm. But why tomorrow? It's not any big day. Not our anniversary, not our birthdays. Maybe he knows that he's busy lately and just want to have some time with me.

 

Hello Readers,

How's this chapter?

I find this chapter not very good.

How bout you?

Do comment alright :)

Thank You :)