I Think...

Love In High School

Krystie's POV

Hongki oppa send me home again. How I wish he's my boyfriend. My thoughts was running wild and Hongki oppa interupted my thoughts.

"Krystie ah, can I have you number? Hongki asked me

"Huh? What did you just said? I was shock by his question.

"I just said, can I have you number? Lets exchange number" Hongki smile.

He's asking number from me, am I dreaming? Wait, I should just give him my number so I can get to have his number too.

"Sure, this is my number." I punched in my number in his phone and he did the same.

"Thank you, Krystie." Hongki flashed his super nice smile.

"Welcome. Alright, I reached home. Thank you so much forsending me home." I smile.

"You're welcome. Sleep early alright" Hongki wave good bye.

As soon as I went into my room. I wanted to call Tiffany, I punched in her number and was about to call her then I remembered that Seunghyun was with her. So I should just text her.

Me: Tiffany, Hongki oppa asked for my number, and we exchanged it. I'm so so so happy can. You must be happy that Seunghyun sent you home right. Don't deny that you don't like him, haha.

Tiffany: That's good. You can text him next time. No, who say I like Seunghyun, I don't go for noona-dongsaeng love.

Tiffany's POV

This is the second time Seunghyun sent me home. I'm really happy, to be ablt to walk beside him. Am I realling falling in love with him? The feeling I had towards him is really different from last time, last time was fan girl but now, don't know how should I describe it. I received message from Krystie telling me that she got Hongki oppa's number, she must be feeling super happy right now. Seunghyun and I were chatting happily, suddenly someone called out my name so I turned my head. It was my brother.

"Tiffany" My brother called out.

"Brother." I smile.

"He is?" giving me the introduce him to me expression.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce the both of you. Brother, this is Seunghyun. Seunghyun, this is my brother Kevin." I introduce.

"Hello, hyung" Seunghyun bow.

"Hello. So you're Seunghyun. My sister always talked about you. And you looked really handsome. No wonder my sister go crazy over you." Kevin told him.

"AHHHH, Seunghyun. We got school tomorrow, you should go home and have a early rest. Thank you for sending me home. See you tomorrow." I wave goodbye to him, and quickly pushed brother into the house.

"Brother, Why did you say those to Seunghyun just now? It's so embarrassing." I pouted.

"Tiff, where will embarrass. So why did he send you home? Are the both of you dating? Kevin asked.

"NO!!! We are just friend and he's just being a gentleman to send girl home. I'm tired. Good night." I went into my room fast as to stop my brother for asking question.

After bething, I sat on my bed. Look at the photos I took with FT Island and I spent a long time looking at the photo I took with Seunghyun. Everything about him is so perfect. I really like him?

Seunghyun's POV

I'm on my way home after sending Tiffany home. Frankly speaking, she's the first girl that I sent her home. Why am I doing this? I'm just treating her as a friend or? I don't know.  Her brother said that she's crazy over me, how crazy can she be, I would want to see. I bumped into Hongki who was waiting for the lift.

"Hyung." I called out.

"Seunghyun, you're back too." Hongki replied.

"Hyung, so far I didn't see you sending any girl home. Why did you send Krystie home? You had feeling for her right." I smile cheekily.

"Hmmm, good question. I think I'm having feeling for her, she's really cute. How about you? You like Tiffany right? Sent her home, and so on." Hyung slung his arms over me.

"Wow, hyung, faster confess to her. Quite alot of guys like Krystie. You better act fast alright. I didn't like Tiffany. We are just friends" I replied.

"FRIENDS??? I doubt so" He gave me the unbelievable face.

"HYUNG, this is true ok." I replied.

We bathe and headed to bed. I was thinking about what Hongki hyung said. I like Tiffany? He's not the first one who said that, even our maknae Minhwan said that too. So I really like Tiffany? If this is true, what should I do?

Hongki's POV

Hmmmm, Krystie's really cute. Seunghyun said, quite alot of guys like Krystie, I should act fast. Back to Seunghyun, after all he did not date anyone before. If he really like Tiffany, which I think so too. I would help him.

 

Hello Readers :)

How is this chapter?

Do comment alright :)

Thank You :)