3 Months Later...

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

I had been in Korea for 3 months, time really flies. Another thing was, i didn't expect to be in the same class as Seunghyun and Minhwan. From there, i get to see FT Island. For this 3 months, I had lost count of seeing them performing live together with Krystie. The feeling was awesome, super awesome. Like what Krystie had always said, the feeling was like as if we had won 10000000000000000 million.

As usual, after FT Island schedule. We would go for dinner together. Hongki send Krystie home and Seunghyun send me home. I was chatting with Seunghyun and my brother saw us.

"Seunghyun, thanks for sending my sister home." My brother thanked him.

"Hyung, this is nothing." Seunghyun smile.

"Oh ya, Seunghyun, I need your help. Lets get in and talked." brother invited Seunghyun in our house.

I went into the kitchen to get 2 glasses of water. 1 for my brother, the other for Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun, is this the first time you came into our house?" Brother asked.

"Yes Hyung. this is my first time. It's really nice." Seunghyun replied.

"Brother, what do you need Seunghyun to help you?" I sat beside him and asked.

"Tiffany, I'm going France for 2 months for business trip." Brother informed me.

"FRANCE!!! 2 MONTHS!!! SO LONG!!!" I replied.

"Yes. So Seunghyun, I need to be away from 2 months, and I hope you can help me to take care of Tiffany, at least she's in your care, I would be least worried." Brother talked to Seunghyun.

"Hyung, don't worry. I would take care Tiffany for you." Seunghyun assured him.

"That's good. Thank yuo Seunghyun. I knew I can entrust my sister to you." Brother thanked him.

"Welcome Hyung. Alright. If there isn't other matter, I should take my leave now. Since you just came back from work, shall not disturb you from resting." Seunghyun got up from his seat.

I got up from my seat and sent Seunghyun till the door.

"Seunghyun, thanks for sending me home." I smile.

"Welcome. Sleep early alright." We wave and he left.

I close the door and went to my brother.

"Are you really going to France for 2 months? It's so long can. You are going to leave me alone for 2 months? I pouted.

"My dear sister, don't pout alright. 2 months would be fast. Further more, I asked Seunghyun to take care of you on the behalf of me. Don't you want this? He teased me.

"BROTHER" I whacked his arm, just a small whack only.

"Alright alright. Don't be sad ok. I would bring you gift back. Oh ya, and you told me that Krystie stayed alone right. If she don't mind you can ask her to stay here for the time being. Or not just move over here, since we got room." Brother gave me this idea.

"Good Idea, I shall ask her tomorrow." We continue chatting and went to bed after that.

Seunghyun's POV

Kevin Hyung asked me to take care of Tiffany. I would take good care of her. I had known her for 3 months, and she's really different from the other girls. I had fallen for Tiffany but does she? I doubt so, I should just hide my feelings, be friends would be enough.

The Next Day

Tiffany's POV

The first thing I reached school was to tell Krystie about my brother going on business trip and asking her to move over.

"Are you serious?" Krystie asked.

"Yes. Since now you staying alone, why not mvoe over to my house? We can keep each other company. My brother would not be charging you renting fees and so on." I replied.

"AHHHHHH, Tiffany. you and your brother are so good to me. Thank you. But I cannot stay there for free. I should give you the rent." She replied.

After much dicussion, and persuassion. Krystie insisted of giving the rent. So I agree for it. Just when she gave me the rent, I don't accept. As Seunghyun and Minhwan knew about this, and they were free so after school, we met up with Hongki oppa, Jonghun oppa, and Jae Jin oppa. All of us help Krystie to pack her stuffs.

All of them headed to my house after that.

"Brother, you're home. Oh ya, let me introduce to you.

This Is Hongki

This is Jonghun

This is Jae Jin

This is Minhwan

"Hongki oppa, Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa, Minhwan. This is my brother Kevin."

"Hello Hyung" The 4 of them greeted him. They call him Hyung as, my brother is older than them.

"Hello. This is my first time to see all FT Island members. The 5 of you look great. I had listened to your songs too, nice." Brother told them.

"Kevin oppa, thanks for letting me move over to your house." Krystie thanked him.

"No problem, Krystie. Had fun staying here alright" Brother replied.

"Brother, it's great to see all FT Island members right. Oh ya, why are you home so early?" I asked.

"I came back to pack my stuffs." He replied.

"Pack you stuffs? I thought you leaving 2 days later?" I asked.

"Actually was 2 days later, but something cropped up in France comapny. So Shin Dong and I need to get there by tonight."

"BY TONIGHT!!! SO FAST!!!" I pouted.

"Yes my girl. Alright, all of you stay here for dinner. I shall go prepare the food now." Brother went into the kitchen.

I bring Krystie to her room, and we helped her to unpack. After that I went to help my brother and we start our dinner.

"Hongki, Jonghun, Jae Jin, Seunghyun, Minhwan, Krystie. this is just a simple meal, hope you don't mind." Brother smile.

"Hyung, we don't mind at all. Thank you." FT Island replied.

"That's right Kevin oppa. Thank you." Krystie replied.

"Wow, brother. You actually remembered all their names" I smile.

"Of cos. Or not how can I be your brother?" He laughed.

"Tiffany, You and Kevin hyung really look like couple more than siblings. That's why that time we misunderstood." Minhwan laughed.

"Minhwan, I would be dead if I got such girlfriend." Brother joked.

"BROTHER" Are you sure?" I gave him a glare.

Everyone of us laughed.

After dinner brother need to go. We wanted to send him to the airport but he declined.

"Brother, becareful over there alright. Don't work till forgot to rest." My eyes started to fill with water.

"Yes, my girl. You also have to take care of yourself alright." He ruffled my hair.

"Seunghyun, I leave my sister to you. Take care of her properly for me." Brother talked to Seunghyun.

"Yes, Hyung. Don't worry." Seunghyun assured him.

"That's right, Hyung. We would help to look after Tiffany too. You can just concentrate on your work." Hongki told him.

"That's good. Thank you guys." He wave to us and I gave him a hug before he left.

After brother left, my tears dropped. I felt a hand over my shoulder, I turned and it was Seunghyun's.

"Tiffany, don't be sad alright. Yous till have me." He smile.

"Thank you Seunghyun" I smile.

Soon FT Island went back home too. So Krystie and I went to bed too.

Seunghyun's POV

We were on our way home, and I was thinking about Tiffany, wondering what she's doing now.

"Seunghyun ah, Kevin hyung trusted you, left Tiffany in your care. You must be happy right." Hongki teased.

"That's right. Seunghyun, this is not your first time to Tiffany's house right? Jonghun hyung asked.

"Hongki hyugn, what are you trying to say? Jonghun hyung, this is my second time, yesterday was first." I explained to Jonghun hyung.

"Seunghyun, I'm trying to say, you like Tiffany right? Or not why would you help to look after Tiffant?" Hongki asked.

"Hyung, you think too much. Stop talking about me. How about you? Like Krystie right, as soon as you know she's moving house you immediately ask to help." I replied.

"I don't know what are you trying to say" Hongki hyung ignored my question.

 

Hello Readers,

how is this chapter?

I really hope to receive a lot of comments from yor readers :)

Thank You :)