Gathering.

Love In High School

"Krystie, Hongki oppa you are finally here." Tiffany gave her a hug as soon as she came in.

"Tiffany, this is not my fault, blame it on this two little kiddo, taking their own sweet time" She gave a smile, and hug her.

"Auntie Tiffany, Uncle Seunghyun" Krystie children,  Hyun Jun and Min Ji called out.

"Good girl, Good boy" Both Tiffany and Seunghyun pat on their head.

"Auntie Krystie, Uncle Hongki" Tiffany children, Sung Hyun and Min Yee called out.

"Good girl, Good boy" Both Krystie and Hongki pat on their head.

The Lee family, and Song family would have gatherings every month, on this particular day. They would have dinner, chat and talk about the past. While their children would be playing video games and so on.

"Seunghyun, your boy became more and more handsome, daughter became more and more pretty." Said Hongki.

"Hyung, your both children too. Hyun Jun as handsome as you, and Min Ji as pretty as Krystie." Said Seunghyun.

"Hyun Jun is my son, of cos he got my handsome genes" laughed Hongki.

"Hongki oppa, it has been so many years, and you are still the same, kept saying how handsome you are" laughed Tiffany.

"Tiffany, if my hubby don't say his handsome or what, something is wrong with him" Krystie said this while looking at Hongki with a cheeky smile.

Everyone laughed, and they love talking about their past. They will be always laughing when they talked about it.

"Umma, Appa, Auntie Krystie, Uncle Hongki, why don't you all talk about how you all met? You love story." Min Yee went over and sit beside her parents.

"YES YES, I also want to listen." Min Ji went over to her parents side.

"We are interested too" Both Hyun Jun and Sung Hyun stopped playing video games, and sat beside their parents.

"Are the four of you serious about this?" Tiffany looked at them with the are you sure face.

"YES!!!!" Exclaimed the 4 kiddo.

"Dear, so how? Should we talked about our love story?" Tiffany turn and look at Seunghyun.

"Darling, of cos." Seunghyun looked at Tiffany with a wide smile.

"But children, it will be a long story, if you all want to back up now, it's not too late" Krysite said it with a smile.

"Umma, I love listening to love story so no worries" Said Min Ji.

"Alright, so Hongki oppa, Krystie, stay over her tonight so we can talked about our love stories" Tiffany said this while get some drinks and some snacks.

"Ok, I don't mind this" Krystie said it with a smile.

Everyone sat on the sofa, make themselves comfortable and listen to the Lee's and Song's love story.

"This happen 25 years ago, when Auntie Krysite, Seunghyun and I were 18 years old, Hongki oppa was 20 years old ... ... " Said Tiffany with a smile on her face.

 

Confused about the story? Here's the summary of it:

-This story was 25 years later where Krystie, Seunghyun and Tiffany were 43 years old, and Hongki was 45 years old, they were having gathering and talked about their love story.

-Hongki and Krystie got together at the age of 18 & 20, got married at the age of 24 & 26. So now they had been married for 19 years and  had 2 children, A boy (Lee Hyun Jun, 17 yeas old) and A girl ( Lee Min Ji, 15 years old). 

-Seunghyun and Nikki got together at the age of 18, got married at the age of 25. So now they had been married for 18 years and had 2 children, A boy (Song Sung Hyun, 16 years old) A girl (Song Min Yee, 14 years old)

Hope you all understand better now.

And I had changed my writing format, not script format anymore. This is my first time trying this format,

So hope you all will like it :)

Comment & Subscribe alright :)