Congratulations...

Love In High School

Tiffan'y POV

Krystie and I went home, prepare ourselves and we headed down to the restaurant. We got the VIP room, so FT Island were not in their disguise.

"Sorry, we are late" I apologised.

"Is ok, you're not late, we're early." Seunghyun replied.

"This is for you." He gave me a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you" I accepted it and gave him a smile.

We sat down and start to order our food. While waiting for the food to arrive, we were chatting happily.

"Oh ya, Just now I video down Seunghyun hyung and Tiffany's performance. Here's the video." Minhwan took out his phone and showed everyone.

"Seunghyun, Tiffany, well done. The both of you play it real well. Deserve to be first." Hongki oppa, let up his glass of drink in the air, and the others followed. "Congratulations to my 2 dongsaeng"

"Thank you." The both of us held our glass of drink in the air too, and cheers.

"Oh ya, Seunghyun, I forgot to bring the trophy out for you." I told him.

"Is ok, you shall keep the trophy. Before I forget, here's the prize money we won." Seunghyun passed me a envelope containing the money.

"Seunghyun, since I keep the trophy. Why don't you keep the money? Fair fair." I told him.

"No no, you should take half of it too." He replied, insisted that I take the evelope.

"Alright, since you insisted. I shall take it. Thank you." I smile.

Soon the food arrive and we started digging in. The table was full of food, we ordered alot.  We laughed, play over dinner. It was really fun. For the whole night, Krystie forgot about me, she was sitting beside Hongi oppa, I feed you and you feed me. See how sweet are they. Frankly speaking, I really envy her for having such a good boyfriend. Is this possible for me and Seunghyun? How I wish that, the competition haven't over, so Seunghyun can stay by my side. Alright, Tiffany Woo, wake up from your dream.

After dinner, Hongki oppa and Krystie went for their date. Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa and Minhwan went home. Seunghyun offered to send me home. He's such a gentleman, I'm afraid that if he continue to treat me so well, I will fell in love with him deeply.

As the both of us were walking, we were chatting happily. 

"Seunghyun, thanks for these roses. It's beautiful." I thanked him again.

"You're welcome. Glad that you like it," He smile.

Suddenly, he stopped walking.

I turned and look at him. "Seunghyun, why you stopped walking?" I asked.

"Tiffany ... I ... I ... I ..." He was stuttering.

"Seunghyun, what are you trying to say?" I asked.

Seunghyun's POV

After dinner, I offered to send Tiffany home. As we were walking out of the restaurant, she was walking infront, talking to Minhwan. I was at the back with Hongki hyung and Krystie.

"Seunghyun ah, I can see that you like Tiffany alot, it's time to confess to her." Hongki hyung told me.

"That's right. Seunghyun, since you sending her home. You can take this chance to confess to her." said Krystie

After they finished they sentence. We parted our own ways. Although, Tiffany and I were chatting, I was thinking over what hyung and Krystie just said. Should I really confess? Yes, I should try. I stopped walking, and Tiffany turned and walk back to the same position as me.

I wanted to confess but I can't help but to stutter. Song Seunghyun you can do it. This is the last chance. I took a deep breathe.

"Tiffany, I had fell in love with you. I'm not joking and I meant it. I love you." I look into her eyes and said this.

But there was no response from her, she just looked at me, without saying anything. Is she thinking of how to reject me?

Suddenly I received a hug from her.

Tiffany's POV

Seunghyun confessed to me. he confessed to me. What am I suspose to do or say? This happen to sudden. Tiffany Woo, relax relax.  After that, i gave him a hug.

"Seunghyun, I love you too. I meant it." I told him while hugging him.

"Tiffany, are you serious?" He asked.

"YES!!! I'm serious. How bout you?" I replied and I can felt his hand on my waist.

"YES, I'm serious too." We broke slightly apart, and kissed.

We smile and walked home hand in hand. I finally can hold his hand as a girlfriend. This is like a dream. I can't help but to keep smiling.

"Tiffany, why are you smiling? Don't your mouth feel tired." He asked.

"How bout you? You kept smiling too. I'm really happy that we can be together. This is like a dream, I didn't expect this to happen." I answered.

"Same, I thought you don't feel anything for me thus I was afriad to confess to you. If I know that you feel the same for me earlier, I confirm confess to you." He laughed.

"Are you serious? I also thought that you don't feel anything for me." I replied and both of us laughed.

Seunghyun stopped walking and put both his hand on my shoulder.

"Tiffany, frankly speaking this is my first relationship. I promise I will treat you well, and be a good boyfriend. Believe me alirght." He said.

"I can feel his sincerity in it. "My dear boy, of cos I believe you." I used my finger and gave his nose a small touch while saying this.

"Seunghyun, frankly speaking, this is also my first relationship. I promise, I will be a good girlfriend. Believe me alright" I continued.

"Of cos I believe you silly girl." He held on to my hand and we continue walking.

"Seunghyun, I really didn't expect that I could hold your hand and walk with you like this." I looked at him and smile.

"Since you like holding my hand so much. You better not let it go." He replied and laughed. "Don't worry, I will not let go of your hand. I will hold it tight." The both of us were laughing.

We were holding hands and suddenly we heard someone from behind.

"What are the both of you doing?"

We turned around and saw Hongki oppa and Krystie. I quickly let go my hand and look down.

"So the both of you are together now. Seunghyun, well done." Hongki oppa said.

"Woohoo, the both of you finally together. Tiffany, don't have to let go off your hand, we saw it from afar." Krystie teased.

"Alright, Krystie, stop teasing my girlfriend." Seunghyun wrap his arm on my waist.

"So fast protect you girlfriend ready. Good good." Krystie smile.

"Alright, baby, you should get going now, since you got schedule tomorrow." Krystie told Hongki oppa.

"Oh ya, Seunghyun, you got schedule tomorrow. Faster go home and rest alright." I looked at Seunghyun.

"Alright, you sleep early too." We parted with a kiss.

"Ok, bye baby." Hongki oppa kissed Krystie and he left with Seunghyun.

We went into our apartment and Krystie kept bugging on me on how he confessed to me. Of cos I didn't tell her.

Seunghyun's POV

Went back home with Hongki hyung. I can't stop smiling, at the thought of Tiffany is my girlfriend, I just felt very happy. It happier than we won the piano competition.

"Seunghyun ah, can you stop smiling? people walking passed you must be thinking that you are mad." said Hongki hyung.

"Hyung, I'm just happy. That's the reason. I want to stop but can't." I replied.

"Told you that Tiffany feel the same for you, asked you to confess early but you kept dragging. Never mind, at least the both of you are together now. I'm happy for you. Seunghyun ah, you finally grow up." hyung slunged his arm over my shouder.

"Hyung, what do you meant by I finally grow up?" I gave him a glare.

"Cos you got a girlfriend now, and this is your first relationship. So you finally grow up." He laughed, and I can't helo but to laughed too.

When we reached home, Jonghun hyung, Jae Jin hyung, Minhwan were watching some drama.

"I got something to announce. Our maknae here, finally got a girlfriend now" Hongki hyung told them.

"REALLY?" they replied, giving the are you serious face.

"Seunghyun hyung, the girl must be Tiffany isit?" Minhwan asked.

I gave him and smile and nod my head.

"Woohoo, Hyung, finally you confessed." Minhwan gave me a hug.

"Seunghyun, lucky you confessed us, or not I confess to her ready." Jae Jin hyung joked.

"Now, our hyung and second maknae attached. Jae Jin, Minhwan, lets be each other partner." Jonghun sign, and hugged both Jae Jin and Minhwan.

Hongki hyung and i looked at each other and laughed.

 

Alright readers,

how is this chapter?

Hope it does not get too boring,

I apologise if this is boring alright,

Sorry.