Should I?

Love In High School

Hongki's POV

Shoud I ask her out for dinner? It has been along time since we met up. I had know this cute girl for 3 months, that's fast. I still remembered the first time we met, she did the handsign for Love Love Love. She's really cute.

"Hyung, don't just hold on to your phone. Dail Krystie's number. Do you need my help?" Seunghyun asked.

"Seunghyun, how bout you? Do you need my help?" I asked him.

"What help." He replied.

"I know you like Tiffany." I answered.

"OH, Minhwan's calling me. You call Krystie yourself." Seunghyun ignored me and went out.

This boy, it's already so obvious. Why can't he just agree. Alright, shall give Krystie a call.

Krystie's POV

It had been 3 months, should I confess to Hongki oppa that I like him? No, what if he reject me? But what if he like me too? If he really like me, he should confess to me instead. I'm a girl after all. How isit possible for me to confess to him first, although I don't mind at all. I was deep at my thoughts and Hongki oppa called me.

"Hello, May I help you Mr Lee Hongki?" I laughed.

"Hello, Miss Krystie Choi. Can we have dinner together?" He asked.

"No problem, Mr Lee. We shall meet at the usual place alright?" I smile.

"No problem. See you there at 7pm. Bye Miss Choi."

After hanging up the call, I thought to myself. Since Hongki oppa asked me out today, I shall confess to him. Since he don't want make the first move, I shall make the first move. I went to prepare myself and headed to the restaurant.

Hongki's POV

Since I already asked her out for dinner, Should I confess to her at the same time? But what if I got rejected? After all I'm Lee Hongki, who would not like me. But I'm afraid that she might reject me, how are we going to face each other if this happne? Alright, I should just ...

Krystie's POV

I reached at the restaurant and saw Hongki oppa. He's so handsome today. No, he is handsome everyday.

"Hello, Mr Lee." I greeted him.

"Oh, Miss Choi you are here." He got up from his seat, help me to pull out my chair for me.

"Thank you, Mr Lee" I thanked him.

"Alright, Miss Choi, enough of Mr Lee, I prefer you to call me Hongki oppa instead." He laughed.

"Sure, Hongki oppa." I laughed. 

"So why are you asking me out for dinner today." I asked.

"I just miss your cuteness thus asking you out for dinner." He answered.

"Hello, Miss Krystie, this is for you." A waiter passed me a bouquet of roses.

"Oh, thank you." I smile and thank the waiter.

I looked at Hongki oppa, "Hongki oppa, is this from you?" I asked.

"Yes.This is from me,  Do you like it?" He replied.

"YES YES YES!!! I seriously like it. Really like it. Really really. Thank you so much Hongki oppa." I smile and thanked him.

"GREAT!!! I had ordered your favourite food." He smile.

We talked as we eat and laughed. Should I confess to him? Not now, wait till after dinner. We took 2 hours to finish our food, we ordered alot of food, all is our favourite food and we had fun eating it. After we left the restaurant, we decided to walk to the nearest park.

Hongki's POV

I took a walk with Krystie at the nearest park. Her expression when she received the roses just now is so adorable. It's just like a small kid receiving a sweet from her parents. It was really cute, I want to see her cuteness everyday.

"Krystie, how's dinner? I asked.

"Dinner was great. Thank you Hongki oppa." She thanked me.

"Krystie ah, you should stop being so polite to me. From the restaurant till here, you had thanked me alot of time" I laughed.

"Hongki oppa, you said it, you're older than me. So I need to respect you." She laughed.

I had decided!!!

I grab one of her hand as the other of her hand was holding on the bouquet of roses.

"KRYSITE CHOI, LISTEN UP. I LOVE YOU. I don't want you to treat me as oppa. I want to be your boyfriend. Can I? I asked her sincerely.

Krystie's POV

 I was talking to Hongki oppa and he suddenly grabbed my hand and confessed to me. Am I dreaming? No, I'm not.

I was shocked by his question, really shock. I haven even confess to him and he confess to me. Wait, it is right for him to confess to me first. Since he already confess to me, I no need to confess to him. I would just say I agree.

"Krystie? Don't you like me?" Hongki asked and giving the can I know your answer face.

"Hongki oppa. I prefer you to call me baby instead of Krystie." I smile and look down.

"Krystie, so, you, you agree to be my girlfriend?" Hongki confirmed with me once more.

"YES, HONGKI OPPA." I answered.

Hongki oppa gave me a hug, we broke apart after 1 minute. The hug from him was so nice and warmth, how I wish he won't let go.

Hongki's POV

"Krystie. Erm no. Baby. I promise to be good to you. I promise." I assured.

"Hongki oppa, I believe you." She smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I put both of my hand on her shoulder "Baby, I prefer you to call me baby too." I smile to her and we got closer and closer till our lips touched each other lips. We kissed, after we broke apart, I held on her hand and send her home.

Krystie's POV

I was holding my baby Hongki's hand. The feeling is so great. Whenever I saw him do the Love Love Love handsign, I would always want to hold on to his hand. Now I'm holding it.

"Hongki oppa. no no. Baby. Seunghyun like Tiffany?" I asked.

"I think so. Eh, I should say, Yes he like her." How bout Tiffany?" He replied.

"She like him too. But whenever I asked her about this, she would ignore me and say what I don't go for noona-dongsaeng love." I replied.

"Aiyo, why is the both of them like this? Can't they be like the both of us? Just be straight forward." Hongki smile.

"Both of them belong to the shy shy world. So how isit possible for them to confess to each other. Wait for them to do this, they turn 100 years old ready also haven't confess. Baby, why don't we help them? I look at him and smile.

"That's right. We should give them a push. I had found my love. I also hope that Seunghyun can find his love." Hongki smile and gave me a kiss on my lips.

He send me till my door step, we kiss good bye and parted.

 

 

Readers

How is this chapter???

Hope it's not boring :)

Comment alright :)

Thank You :)