First Day Of School.

Love In High School

"Good Morning Mr Woo." Shin Dong bow to Kevin.  "I had bought brekfast for the both of you." Shin Dong bow at Kevin.

"Good Morning Shin Dong, come in. Thanks for your breakfast." Kevin asked him in, and gave him a glass of water. "Tiff, are you done? Shin Dong bought us brekfast, quickly come out." Kevin knock on her door and went to lay the food on the table.

After 15 minutes. Tiffany finally came out from her room. Shin Dong got up from his seat and bow to Tiffany. "Good Morning Tiffany."

"Good Morning Shin Dong." Tiffany bow backed. "Good Morning Brother and why are you eating without waiting for me?" Tiffany fold his arm and look at Kevin.

"If I waited for you, I would die of hunger." Kevin stand up from his chair and bring Tiffany to her seat. "So now, stop complaining and eat your breakfast. And you looked good in this uniform." smiled Kevin.

"Really? But I looked weird in it." Tiffany talked while looking at her uniform.

"Tiffany, don't worry. You don't look weird in it, relly pretty." said Shin Dong.

"Thank you." Tiffany smile at Shin Dong.

"Mr Woo, the both of you don't look like siblings, look more like couple." laughed Shin Dong.

"haha, Shin Dong, you're not the first one who said this." Tiffany looked at Shin Dong and laughed.

"Shin Dong, if I got such a girlfriend, I would suffer." laughed Kevin.

Both of them finished their food and headed out. Shin Dong was the driver as he needs to show Kevin the way to Tiffany's school and the company.

"Tiff, don't be so nervous. relax." Kevin hold on to Tiffany hand.

"Brother, I would want to relax, but the thought of being in a foreign school, I can't help but to be nervous." Tiffany looked at Kevin with the nervous-till-want-die face.

15 Minutes Later

"Tiffany, here is your school." Shin Dong stopped the car infront of the school gate.

"WOW, this school is really big. Brother, this is much bigger than my school in Singapore." getting down the car.

"That's right. Do you need me to accompany you to your class?" Kevin put his hand over Tiffany's shoulder.

"It's ok brother, I can handle it myself. Don't worry. Alright, it's time for you to go to work. SHin Dong, thanks for driving me to school." Tiffany wave to Kevin, Shin Dong and went into the school.

Tiffany's POV

Tiffany made her way into the school. She was feeling ultra nervous.

"oh man, why is everyone looking at me?"

"Do I really look weird in this uniform? Or maybe I think too much?"

"Argh, where is my class, this school is so big till I could get lost. Who can I ask?"

 "I don't even know how to speak Korean."

I was to engross with my thoughts is like I'm at another part of the world and suddenly I felt a bump and my book fell onto the ground. I quickly came back to my world and saw two guy picking up my books. I quickly squat down and get my books.

"here is you book" guy 2 said

"Thank you" look at guy 2.

"here is you books" guy 1 said.

I looked at him and stunned at there, We eye contact for about 1 minute, oh man, he is so cute and his smile is so memerising.

"thank you" look at guy 2 with a smile and stand up.

"I'm so sorry for bumping to the both of you. Sorry. and goodbye.

Guy 1 POV

I were talking with Minhwan and suddenly a girl bumped into me. We quickly squat down and help her with the books. I picked up the books and gave it to her.

"here is your books"

Oh man, this girl is so cute, she had a beautiful smile. I passed her, her books, she thank us and walked away after that.

Guy 2 POV

I were talking with Seunghyun hyung and suddenly a girl bumped into him. We quickly help her to pick her books. And does she knows we are FT Island members? She didn't scream or freaked out when she saw us. All she do was smile. Walk away after thanking us.

Tiffany's POV

Hmmm, had I seen there at somewhere before? The 2 of them looked very familiar but who are they? I just came to Korea, and didn't seen them before. But they very familiar.

"That guy is really cute, infact both of them are cute but the other one is cuter, his smile is so nice."

"Ahhhh, finally found my class."

I went in with a very heavy heart, I was wondering how the students would act.

"Class, you will be having a new student in your class. Tiffany, introduce yourself."

"Hello, My name is Tiffany Woo and I'm 18 years old" I'm feeling ultra shy can, to introduce myself infront of so many people.

"Alright, Tiffany. You shall sit in between Seunghyun and Krystie." The teacher point at the empty table.

"Yes Teacher."

 I made my way to the table and realise that it was the guy that I bumped into just now. The cute and nice smile guy. I gave him a quick smile and settle down.

Seunghyun's POV

I was preapring myself for lesson and teacher brought in a girl. She's the girl that bumped into me just now. So she's my classmate. How I wish that teacher would let her sit at the table beside me.

"Alright, Tiffany. You shall sit in between Seunghyun and Krystie." The teacher point at the empty seat.

Ahhhhh, she's really going to sit beside me. Why am I feeling so happy? She gave me a smile and I returned her a smile. Her smile is really nice. Just like mine.

Tiffany's POV

Lucky this lesson is in english and I could understand it. Soon it was breaktime. I don't know where to go, so I stayed in the class. And the girl who sat beside me came up to me.

"Hello, my name is Krystie Choi, nice to meet you" let out her hand.

"Hello, my name is Tiffany Woo, nice to meet you too" handshake with her.

"Are you from Singapore too?" Krysite asked.

"Yes, you too.? Tiffany replied.

"Yes, I am. Finally had Singaporean same class as me." laughed Krystie.

Seunghyun's POV

Should I introduce myself too? Yes I should. So I pulled Minhwan together with me.

"Hello, I'm Song Seunghyun, nice to meet you." let out his hand.

"Hello,  I'm Choi Minhwan, nice to meet you." let out his hand.

Tiffany's POV

As I was talking to Krystie, suddenly a guy voice interuppted. I was shocked, it was the guy that I bumped into. He talked to me.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany Woo, nice to meet you." handshake with the both of them.

"If you need any help, feel free to look for us." Seunghyun said with a smile.

"Oh, sure." smile back to him.

He's so friendly. Both him and Minhwan look very familar, where had I seen them before? Soon it's back to lesoon. I can't help but to turn my head and look at Seunghyun and smile to myself.

"Tiffany, why are you smiling to yourself.? Teacher called out.

"Huh, oh nothing teacher." Tiffany smiled.

Seunghyun's POV

Soon it's lesson time, I can't help but to look at Tiffany. Does she knows Minhwan and I were from FT Island? When Minwan and I first came into this school, there were fan girls screaming, asking us for autograph, and phototaking. But she didn't.

"Tiffany, why are you smiling to yourself.? Teacher called out.

I quickly turned and look at her again when teacher called out her name. Her smile is really beautiful.

School finally ended. Krystie brought Tiffany around as Kyrsite arrived in Korea 2 months earlier than her. They went to shop around, and had dinner together. Before they parted, they exchanged number.

"Krysite, thanks for bringing me around. I'm so glad that we can be friends." said Tiffany with a smile.

"I'm happy that we are friends too, not only friends we shall be best of best friends." said Krysite with a smile.

At Home

"Tiffany, you're home. How's school?" Kevin patted on the sofa to ask Tiffany sit beside him.

"School was alright. I made 3 friends." said Tiffany.

"That's very good." Kevin was happy was her.

"How bout you? Is meeting and everything alright?" Tiffany looked at Kevin.

"Yes, it's alright. They were very friendly." Kevin smile.

"That's good. Alright brother I'm feeling tired. Good Night and sleep early." Tiffany went into her room.

After bathing she sat on the bed, and the she thought of what happen in school today. But no matter how hard she think, She still don't know where did she saw Seunghyun and Minhwan before.

 

Readers, how is this chapter?

hope you all does not feel bored reading it :)

do comment alright :)