Happy Birthday...

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

No school today, so what am I going to do? Yes, I'm going out for a date with Seunghyun. Today is also his birthday, I got him birthday present.

"Krystie, Seunghyun and I heading out ready. byebye." I told her while linking on Seunghyun's arm.

"Tiffany" She bring me to one side. "Don't forget the party you planned at FT Island house alright, 7pm." Krystie reminded me.

"No problem." I replied and went over to Seunghyun who is waiting for me at the door.

"What are you all talking about?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. She just ask me to buy something for her." I lied to him.

We went to the mall, hand in hand. Everytime go on a date with him, I would worried that people would recongnise him, or someone found out our relationship. But so far non of this had happen.

Seunghyun's POV

No school, no schedule so I'm going out for a date with Tiffany. Today is also my birthday, but no one seems to remember it, except for all the fans, they were very sweet, I received a lot of present from them. But not from Hyungs and Minhwan.

"Hyungs, Minhwan. Don't you remember what day is today?" I asked.

"Hyung, why are you so forgetful? Today is Saturday." Minhwan answered.

"Ya, today Saturday. Alright, I'm heading out now. Byebye." I wave goodbye and left.

Hyungs and Minwhan really forgot about it, how can they forgot such a important date? Even all my fans remembered it. I can't help but to sigh. But never mind, I believe that Tiffany remembers about it. I went to her house, and Tiffany was still preparing so I waited for her while watching television with Krystie.

"Krystie, you know what day is today?" I asked.

"Today??? Yesterday is Friday, so today is Saturday. Why?" Krystie replied.

"Oh, nothing. Just asking." I answerd. Krystie don't remember about it too.

Soon Tiffany was ready and we went out. We went to shop around and she wanted to eat ice cream, so I went to get it for her. Tiffany forgot about my birthday too?

Tiffany's POV

We were shopping and my handphone vibrate.

Krystie: I'm over at Hongki's baby apartment. we are decorating the place now.

Me: Ok, we are having ice cream now, when you finished decorating, text me.

I saw neoprint machine. It has been a long time since I took neoprints.

"Baby, shall we take neoprints together? It's has been a long time since I took it." I asked, looking at him.

"Of cos. Since we did not take neoprint together, come on, lets go." Seunghyun hold my hand and we went to take our neoprints.

We decorate the neoprints and waited for our neoprint to be printed. After the neoprint is printed out, I wanted to take it, but before I could, Seunghyun took it and ran off.

" *merong* I took it first, let me see" He laughed and ran off.

"Baby, let me see." I gave a chase.

"Alright alright. Here you go baby." He smile and put his arm over my waist.

"Wow, this neoprint so so so nice. I love it." I smile.

"Do you know why isit so nice? Because this neoprint contain of one handsome guy." He joked.

I turn and look at him, giving him the say that again look.

"Baby, I haven't finish my sentence. This neoprint contain of one handsome guy and one pretty girl." He smile.

"That's better." I laughed.

I received another text message from Krystie.

Krystie: Done with decorating and everything. Can bring him back ready.

Me: Ok, But I forgot to bring something, I need to go home first. You all shall give him the suprise first and wait for me to cut cake alright?

Krystie: Ok can can.

"Baby, Krystie need me to be home now" I told him.

"Really? Alright, let me send you home." He offered.

"It's alright. I can go home myself. You go home first alright, call you later. Bye" I went off without waiting for his reply.

Seunghyun's POV

Tiffany left without waiting for my reply, alright so I shall go home now. When I opened the door, the house is very dark, hyungs and Minhwan went out? Why didn't they inform me? I turn on the lights and poppers could be heard.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGHYUN" Everyone said it together and confettis were thrown to me.

"Oh man, Thank you so much." I'm really shock about this, I didn't expect it.

"Seunghyun ah, you must be thinking that we forgot about your birthday right. How is this possible" Hongki put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hyungs, Minhwan, Krystie. Thank you so much." I thanked them.

"Seunghyun, you should thank Tiffany instead if us." Krystie told me.

"oh ya Krystie, Tiffany told me you needed her at home. So where is she, I go look for her?" I asked.

"Seunghyun, relax. Tiffany told me she going home to take something. She will br here." Krystie replied.

All of us sit around the sofa, while waiting for Tiffany to arrive.

Tiffan'y POV

I went home to take the present for Seunghyun. No ones know what isit, even Krystie, I didn't tell her despite her asking me always. I took the present and headed down over to their apartment. I text Krystie when I was about to reach.

Me: Krystie, I'm in the lift, prepare the cake."

Krystie: Ok.

Soon, I reach the doorstep, Minhwan was the one who opened the door for me. Everyone gathered around the table, Seunghyun was in the middle, and the others were beside him.

"Sorry to keep all of you waiting. Lets sing birthday song now."

We sang the english version and the korean version. We started eating the cake and other food that oppas, Minwhan and Krystie had prepared earlier on. We chatted while eating. After eating, all of us gather at the sofa, and they gave Seunghyun his birthday present.

"Tiffany, all of us gave Seunghyun our present and he had already open it. Where's yours?" Jae Jin oppa asked.

"Baby, this is for you." I handed him my present.

"Wow, the biggest present is from you, hyung faster open and see." Minhwan exclamied.

"Yes, Seunghyun, open it." I sat beside him while he peel off the wrapping paper.

Seunghyun's POV

Soon Krystie arrived and they sang me birthday song. After finishing our food, I received present from everyone of them and started opening it. i love every of them present.

Ipad from Hongki hyung and Krystie.

LV bag from Jonghun hyung, Jae Jin hyung and Minhwan.

After opening their present, tiffany passed me hers. And I opened it. It's a eletric guitar and this is the one I always wanted but didn't get it since I already got the others at home.

"Tiffany, Seunghyun already had so many guitar, why did you still get him guitar?" Hongki hyung asked.

"Because, Iknow Seunghyun like this guitar alot and I want to see him performed using the guitar I gave him. Since I can't always stay by his side cos he got schedule and so on, I shall let this guitar accompany him, just like bringing me around." Tiffany replied.

"Baby, thank you so much. From now on, I shall use this guitar. Bring it whenever I go." I replied and gave her a kiss.

"wow wow wow, Tiffany, you're so sweet. Can I have 1 too?" Jae Jin hyung teased.

Tiffany's POV

I'm really happy that Seunghyun like this guitar.

"Alright people, I wanna have sometime alone with Seunghyun, we shall take our leave now." I told everyone.

"So fast?" Minhwan replied.

"Yes, I got another programme for him" I wishper to them.

We went off after Seugnhyun kept all his present.

"Baby, where are we going?" Seunghyun asked.

"To the beach." I answered.

Soon we reached the beach and we sat down on the sand, lying in his arm, listening to the waves and enjoying the breeze.

"Baby, you wait for me here alright. Don't go anywhere. wait here." I went off to get something.

I went to get a slice of cake, and fire sparkle. I light up the candle and sang him birthday song as I walked to him.

Seunghyun's POV

I was waiting for Tiffany to be back and I heard birthday song. I turned around and saw Tiffany walking to me with a slice of cake on her hand.

"Happy Birthday Baby. Make a wish and blow the candle" She told me.

I did what she said. "Baby, why you gave me another cake? Thought we celebrated at home just now" I asked.

"Just now is with everyone of them, now is me and you. Only the both of us. I want to spend your birthday with you till the very last minute." Tiffany answered.

I felt really touched and I gave her a kiss on her lips. We kissed for 3 minutes and broke apart.

"Baby, i love you." I told her and gave her another kiss.

"I love you too baby. Lets finish up this cake." She replied and We took a bite each.

After that, tiffany took out the fire sparkle and we started playing, running around and so on. After we finish playing all fire sparkle, we sat down on the sand with her in my arms.

"Baby, 1 more minute and your birthday is going to over." Before I could speak she gave kissed me on my lips.

1 minute later. "Baby, your birthday is officialy over now." She smile.

"Baby, thank you so much for the celebration at home and the celebration here. I love you." I replied.

"I love you too. But baby, do you really like the eletric guitar? Since you already had so many at home." Tiffany asked.

"Of cos not. That's my favourite guitar, the one I always wanted. Further more this is from you. Of cos I love it." I answered.

"I'm glad that you like it." She smile and gave me a tight tight hug.

"Baby, I hope to spend every of my birthday with you. Saranghaeyo." I gave her another kissed.

She put her head on my shoulder and we continue chatting.

 

How is this reader?

Hope you all like it :)