Chance...

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

I was watching television while waiting for Krysite to be home. It was already 11:30pm and she's not home yet. I push away the curtain and looked out of the window. Guess who I saw, I saw 2 familiar faces, walking towards my apartment. It was Hongki oppa and Krystie, they were walking hand in hand, and they kissed. After that Hongki oppa left.

"The 2 of them must be together." I smile to myself.

When Krystie came into the house, she was smiling as though she won 1000000000000000000000 million dollars.

"Crazy girl, why are you smiling to yourself" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied and sat beside me on the sofa.

"Are you sure?" I slung my arm over her shoulder. "I saw everything just now." gave her the better tell me the truth now face.

"You saw everything? haha, yes, the both of us just got together." She smile happily.

"Congratulations, so how did the both of you start?" I asked excitedly.

"He asked me out for dinner at our usual restaurant, then he gave me this roses ..." She told me everything.

"Oh man, Hongki oppa so sweet." I gave her the so jealous face.

"My girl, actually you no need feel jealous, cos wait till you and seunghyun together, can be like us." She replied.

"I told you, I don't go for noona-dongsaeng love. It's late now. Lets go to sleep, school tomorow." I replied and went into my room, so that I can avoid her question.

I sat down on the bed and my mind was full of Seunghyun. Have I fell in love with him, or the feeling is basically just idolise? I don't know.

Seunghyun's POV

Jonghun hyung, Jae Jin hyung, were playing ipad games, Minhwan and I were doing our homework. Soon we heard the door open, it must be Hongki hyung came back.

"Hyung, why do you look so happy" Jae Jin hyung asked.

"Hyung, lets go to the living room to have a look." Minhwan pulled me along.

"Alright, listen up. I'm with Krystie now." Hongki hyung announced.

"Hyung, you confessed to Krystie?" I ran over and slung my arm over his shoulder. "Great Job hyung."

"Seunghyun ah, I'm with Krystie ready. So when's your turn?" Hongki hyung asked.

"That's right, Seunghyun, I can sense that you really like Tiffany." Jonghun hyung said this while slung his arm over my shoulder and bring me to the sofa.

"Seunghyun, if you really like Tiffany, let her know." Jonghun hyung reminded me.

"That's right. Tiffany is one pretty girl. So Seunghyun, don't say I never warn you ar, if you still don't faster confess to her, I shall confess to her." Jae Jin hyung joked.

"Hyungs, I only treat her as a friend. Alright, Minhwan lets get back and do our homework." I went in the room with Minhwan.

The both of us finished up our work, went to bed. So what if I really like Tiffany? She may not like me. I should just keep this feeling deep in my heart. Not letting anyone know.

The Next Day

Krystie's POV

Tiffany and I finished preparing, and when we left our house, we saw this white van, and when the door opened, it was Hongki oppa was there. He got no schedule today, so he came to send me to school. Seunghyun, Minhwan were inside too. Of cos I sat with Hongki oppa, and Tiffany sat with Seunghyun.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me that you will be here?" I asked Hongki oppa.

"Because I want to give you a suprise." Hongki smile and gave me a peck on my forehead.

"I love you man, baby." I returned him a kiss on his cheek,

"Hongki oppa, Krystie, must the both of you be so lovey dovey? The 3 of us are not transparent." Tiffany teased.

"Tiffany ah, you will understand when you and Seunghyun together." Hongki oppa laughed.

At the same time when Hongki oppa said this to Tiffany, I caught Seunghyun and Tiffany looking at each other and they ckeeks were super red can. How I wish either Seunghyun or Tiffany will confessed first. I shall help the both of them together with my baby Hongki.

Soon we reached school, we kissed goodd bye and headed to class. Not long after that, lesson start.

"Class, before we start our lesson. I would like to let you all know that, our school would be having this piano duet competition next week, so every class have to choose 2 representative to take part. The winner would get prize money, and a trophy." Mrs Kim told us.

Suddenly this idea came out from me. I look at both Tiffany and Seunghyun.

"Mrs Kim, I know who can represent our class! Let Seunghyun and Tiffany play piano together. The both of them play really well." I told Mrs Kim.

At the same time, Seunghyun and Tiffany both looked at me.

Tiffany's POV

Mrs Kim were talking to us about the paino duet competition. Suddenly Krystie raised up at her hand and told Mrs Kim to let Seunghyun and I to take part. Seunghyun and I looked at each other and then looked at Krystie, giving her the why we take part face.

"That's a good idea Krysite. Seunghyun and Tiffany play piano really well. So Seunghyun and Tiffany, are the both of you interested?" Mrs Kim asked.

Seunghyun's POV

Mrs Kim agree with Krysite. So should I agree? I really want to play the piano with her. What if I agree and she don't agree? Forget it, I shall stop thinking so much and agree with it.

"Mrs Kim, I'm ok with it. It's my honour to represent the class to take part." I told her.

"Very good Seunghyun." Mrs Kim thanked me.

"How bout you Tiffany?" Mrs kim asked.

Tiffany's POV

Seunghyun had agree with it. If I agree, the both of us can play piano together. Yes, I should.

"Mrs Kim, since Seunghyun ok with it, I'm also ok with it. I would love to represent the class." I smile and looked at Seunghyun, he returned me with a smile to, which really melted my heart.

"Very good Tiffany. So Seunghyun and Tiffany would represent our class, the both of you shall discuss on what song to play and give me the answer soon alright." Mrs Kim told us.

"Yes, Mrs Kim." The both of us replied.

Mrs Kim continued her lesson, and I find myself looking at Seunghyun. I can play piano with it, this is like a dream can, to play piano together with my bias. This is so good, it's like I had won 1000000000000000 million dollar. Soon school ended. Hongki oppa was here to fetch us, or should I just say, to fetch Krystie.

Seunghyun's POV

I get to play piano with Tiffany. I'm really happy. I can't help but to looked at Tiffany during lesson time. I felt my phone vibrate and I went to have a looked, it was from Krystie.

Stop looking at Tiffany and pay attention in class. haha. Alright, I know you like Tiffany and she feels the same for you, so i had help you to create this chance, grab it well ok.

When i saw this message from Krystie, I could not deny that I don't like Tiffany, infact I had really fell for her. But does she really feel the same thing for me too? I don't know about this, maybe she just treat me like a friend. And I'm her bias in FT Island, so maybe she jus like me as I'm her bias. Not those kind of like.

Krystie's POV

Hongki oppa was here to fetch me again.

"Baby, I miss you so much." We gave each other a hug and went up to the fan.

"Baby, you know what, our school having this piano duet competition. So I recomended Seunghyun and Tiffany to the teacher, and the both of them agree with it." I told him happily.

"Really? That's very good. This can bring them close together." Hongki oppa replied.

"Seunghyun, Tiffany, Krystie told me that the both of you would be having piano competition right, so have you all choose what song to play?" Hongki oppa turn his head and asked the both of them.

"Not yet." Seunghyun and Tiffany answered.

"Oh ya, Baby, why don't you all come to my house for dinner tonight? Since Tiffany had piano at home, Seunghyun and her can discuss on what to play and practice for it." I asked him.

"Good idea. Minhwan ah, give a call to Jonghun and Jae Jin ask them go over the girls house." Hongki oppa ordered Minhwan.

Minhwan gave a call to them. Seunghyun and Tiffany were very quiet, can't the both of them just talk? Seunghyun ah, can you grab this chance well.

 

Hello Readers,

How is this chapter?

Read and comment alright :)