XVI: JIN

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JIN

 

It is not the heartbreak that makes me hurt so much, it is when the girl that I love is happier when she is not with you.

 

 

I admit that I am still hurt after 5 years. However, I cannot deny the fact that I am happy with Armi. She loves me so much and she is the most understanding girl that I ever met.

Armi is too intimidating to approach. And I was lucky enough to got her attention without flirting with her. When the time that I was  in Europe and completely devastated because Haniel already admitted her relationship with Seven, I called Armi and she comforted me.

If I called other girls, they maybe done things to seduce me and make me choose them over Haniel. But Armi did not do that, she talked to me  as if she was my sister. She never gave hints to make me fall in love with her. She told me advices to stay strong and to focus on my career. 

I kept on following her advices and that made me selfless and forget the pain in my heart. I slowly detached myself from bitterness. I started waking up in the morning like the days I don't experienced heartbreak...like there was no Haniel in my life.

I never imagine myself falling in love with Armi. Until I realized that I can't go on with another day without calling her...without hearing her beautiful voice...without telling her how much I want to see her.

I did not think twice. Three days before I went back to our country, I told her that I am going to date her and she had no way to reject me. She got angry and told me that I was insane. 

"I am serious Armi. If you want me to court you, I am going to do that. I am willing to do everything that you want until you like me back. I'll be back soon whether you like it or not, I am going back for you. Wait for me."

Those words were the things slipped to my tongue with full of honesty. I want her to be my muse. My forever love. 

 

I went straight to FlipArt Production and trespassed their meeting. Everyone was shocked even the girl beside her. On that moment, Haniel made my heart raised. After two months of not seeing her, her beauty is glowing. She looks like a goddess in a oversized blue polo and purple Converse. She tighted up wavy hair and wore a light make-up. She glows as if the flourescent above the ceiling was her spotlight. She was so different from the Haniel that I befriended for three years.

Honestly speaking, that moment made me think if I should give the buoquet to her or to Armi. 

She wanted to smile as if she expected that I want there for her. However, after a second of fantasy, I came back to my senses when I looked at Armi with her no make-up face look. She wore a white sweater and blue jeans. She looks like the Armi before. Natural beauty. 

Looking to Armi made me also realized that Haniel was so gorgeous because of Seven and not because of anything or anyone. It was all because of him.

I handed my present to Armi. That made everyone inside the room shocked. Armi murmured something that I did not understand before. She turned to Haniel who was staring at me and apologized. Armi was very sorry until Haniel exclaimed that everything was okay to her. She even suggested a double date. 

I immediately pulled up Armi from her chair and runaway. On that day too, Armi and I became official. 

 

Really Haniel? Then be happy with your Seven.

 

Again, I am on a 5-year relationship with Armi now. And I will never regret the day that I choose to be with someone who deserve my true love.

 

To: Honey A ❤

Honey! Where are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter