II: JIN [edited]

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦ JIN ♦

II: The Impossible Reason

 

@Hnielpxrk  Ice Cream with stressed @JinKwxn #SmileJK

@Hnielpxrk  I just found out that  @JinKwxn is the real BLACK SHEEP! HAHAHA! Happy Birthday, Jin’s mother!

@Hnielpxrk  Night until dawn with drunkard @JinKwxn #iambeerqueen

@Hnielpxrk  Thank you for the treat @JinKwxn! Japan -> China -> Thailand #asiantourbuds

@Hnielpxrk  He doesn’t like horror movies! Movie marathon with loser @JinKwxn

@Hnielpxrk  Someone’s bored and trying to disturb me. Augh! Get a life @JinKwxn! I want to rest!

@Hnielpxrk  Sometimes I ask myself why I befriended with a retard? Coffee with @JinKwxn

@Hnielpxrk  It’s not my fault if you’re childish! Tch.  

@Hnielpxrk   After a long war, here you are, reconciling. Thanks for the flowers @JinKwxn #forgiven

 

Haniel and I are partners in crime.

We never leave each other’s side even though sometimes Haniel is tired of dealing with me. Well, she doesn’t have a choice. Shutting herself to her friends after the break up, she needs someone who can she lean on and that’s ME. Hahaha!

 

Haniel is not a typical girl that can be your friend easily. She is very intimidating to the point that if you want to talk with her, you should be interesting. That is the reason why I keep on dragging her to ‘fun things’ to stop her from being so smart . Sometimes she needs a break from herself.

I do believe that Haniel is a happy-go-lucky girl too until she found out that the guy she loved cheated on her.

She is quite popular even to my guy friends. But she always ends up talking only to few people including me. Whenever I introduce her to my other friends, she is just laughing at their jokes and answering their basic questions. But when she feels like the guy is making a move, she is giving me signs for help whether I am with a girl or not.

 I admit it. She is attractive that sometimes she makes me admire her beauty. However, as long as we know our labels, there’s no problem. We’re partners in crime.

“Hey, is it really okay to spend another Christmas with you and your family? This is maybe my fourth year with your folks.” Haniel asks while stirring her coffee.

We are now at a coffee shop. Actually, I’m just visiting her. She spends most of her days at home or coffee shop while working. She writes stuff. That’s her job. She is a scriptwriter.

Haniel is great at multitasking too. She can work while we are partying at a club. She can also work while dealing with a delinquent like me. That’s a Mom’s responsibility. She’s a Mom. My second mom! She is very dedicated to her work that sometimes, we hangout even if we are not talking the whole day.

“Wait, Haniel. I am talking to Jessica.”  *

[JIN]: “Ow, really? Well, we can have some fun tomorrow night. I am free by 8 onwards.”

 

I need a stress-free hangout with her because I just had a problematic meeting with my work. She is my escape from my complicated world. However, I keep on getting calls from other girls that’s why I can’t have chitchat with Haniel.

My job is related to digital marketing. It is a family business. I am managing it. This is my father’s punishment for being a womanizer and his nemesis in his timeline. I never listen to him that’s why he keeps on giving me huge r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter