XXII: JIN

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♦♦♦ JIN ♦♦♦

 

 

I lied.

I can't even take a second without talking or seeing Haniel. Give her some space to make a decision whether she likes me or not? Stupidiest idea that came from me. I miss her so much.

I just came from my meeting where I failed to focus to what we talked about. Thankfully, Hyo was there to coverse with our clients. But still, I can sense her anger whenever she glares at me.

Haniel, you're driving me insane.

I walked to my office and opened my monitor. I want to divert myself to something away from Haniel. Because the more I think about her, the more I want to talk to her. It's good but for my job it isn't.

"Hey bastard!"

Especially if you have a friend in your company like Hyo. She's definitely going to make you sorry and ask for forgiveness because of your mistake.

She entered my office together with Raze. They have different style when they entered my office. Hyo is an angry beast while Raze is a calm kitten who is busy talking to someone over his phone. They both sat down beside my table and stared at me.

Raze put down his phone and exhaled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" They said it together.

Both of them are now sharing the same emotion. They are both angry.

I shifted my stares from them to my computer monitor as if I'm reading an important e-mail. "What are you talking about?"

"We almost lost this project just because you were daydreaming back then!" Hyo shouted while tapping her fingernails at my table. "You kept on massaging your jaw while looking at the projector. You looked like interested to my presentation but when Mr. Yang asked you something about the cost, you just blabbered what I presented for 10 minutes!"

"He did that?" Raze butted in. He was not part of the meeting a while ago because they are starting to create new designs for our other client. I still don't know why he is here. "Jin, you know how we want to be partnered with this entertainment agency. It was ages when they debuted a girl group and now they decided to introduce their new artists. This is going to be huge but here we are, set a meeting with the CEO and just messed up."

"Jin, though we still got their trust, we need to do our best. They trusted us the digital marketing of their new girl group. We need to market these kids using only our power because the CEO do not want to use pre-debut TV shows. The weight is on us so don't mess up. You're the one who suggested this project so get your ing mind straight!" Hyo continued. She tried to be calm but she failed in the end. She shouted.

"Guys, cool down. When both of you started your own litanies, I already apologized to Mr. Yang and sent the detailed information about the costing to his e-mail. I asked for another meeting once he read the papers. As an apology, we will be the one to go to their headquarters. So, are we still going to dig in to what happened a while ago?"

They became silent to what I just said. But as expected to the tigress, she is not going to stop.

"Yes. Let's talk about you."

I rested my back on my seat and looked at my friends, who looked worried by this time. "Okay. Let's talk about me."

"Are you like this is it because of your break up?" She continued. First of all, I don't know what should I feel right now. Of course, I should feel bad but then I realized that this is what I wanted when I met Haniel again.

"I don't think I can answer your question." I saw Hyo and Raze made an eye contact. With their looks, they thought I was a hundred percent hurt. But no, I do have other things that keeps bothering me.

"Jin, if you have-

"I'm okay." I blocked Raze's dramatic lines. "I have other reasons why I'm like this and let us all be happy with Armi. We broke up in good terms." I gave them a genuine smile. "Can we go back to work now?"

"If that's what you said, we're going to believe you." Raze stood up from his chair and fished out his phone from pocket.

"By the way, how's Haniel?" Hyo asked and Raze tapped his phone on Hyo's head. "YAH!"

"Why do you have to ask Haniel to Jin? You know that we fought over it right? Ask Haniel to her boyfriend and not with Jin!"

"You stupid !" Hyo acted to take revenge to Raze but she did not continue. "Don't talk if you don't know a thing."

"Well, don't just drag me somewhere if it is none of my business. Like here.I should be supervising my staff but you came to my office and asked me to go with you. So, now that I am curious and I want to get involved...what is happening here? Why did you asked Haniel to Jin?"

Hyo looked at me but I just shrugged my shoulder and pointed Raze. "You have to handle this."

"Okay, Raze. I saw Haniel with Seven's relatives when I ate on a fancy restaurant last time. She was having a good time at first but when Seven's parents showed papers and let her read it, she became anxious. My only mistake is that I told it to Jin without thinking that Haniel is not just a friend to him. So, I am curious now if Haniel is engaged or not."

"Huh? Letting you read some papers doesn't sounds like an engagement thing. It looks like more of an agreement. They are talking about an agreement. I saw how my cousin got engaged and held a family gathering to meet their both parties. No papers or anything. And if its about engagement, does Haniel's family were also present on that moment too?"

I got confused. So, what are those papers? I don't get it. My sister also got engaged and we met the family of his husband without any papers around. I just saw documents when they were planning the event.

"I think that's an arrangement." Hyo exclaimed.

"Whatever they call it, arrangement or agreement, there is something with that moment. Haniel looks serious? There is something guys." Raze added.

Instead of adding fuel to my confusion, I complimented Raze. "I don't know who are you dating but I think you came to your senses now. You are becoming relevant nowadays."

Raze smirked. "We already hit 30s, kiddo. I need to move forward."

"Well, Haniel and you still don't know how to grow up." Hyo suddenly held Raze hand that made me surprised.

"WHAT IS THAT?" I shouted while pointing at their hands.

"I'm going to die if I don't grow up because I'm dating the wild animal now." Raze joked and I saw Hyo rolled her eyes.

"Yah! What do you mean wild animal huh?"

"Wait, when this happened?" I asked. "I didn't expect this!"

"Since both of you came back from Europe." I saw Raze blushed. I felt disgusted.

"Are you both serious with this relationship?"

"What do you mean by that huh?" Hyo's eyes widened like she wanted to punch me right on my face.

"I just cannot believe." I let out a small laugh and shook my head. "You can both go now. Congrats."

They left while fighting. Hyo cannot still get over with Raze's 'wild animal' statement. I hope Raze will not get tired of Hyo. A tigress like her is impossible to fall in love with someone like him. However, she chose to take the risk.

When will Haniel can take the risk?

Aish...because of this couple, I felt lonely again.

I miss her.

And I have to do something.

I tapped on my phone and called Raze. "Can you help me?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter